I kind of want to leave society and live in the woods but I'm not sure how possible that even is and I would need a...

I kind of want to leave society and live in the woods but I'm not sure how possible that even is and I would need a knowledgeable husband. Where would I even find that? I'm so frustrated. There are many things that I love and that bring me joy, hardly any of them involve working under a boss or other people and their stupid rat-mill lives. I love nature, science, the arts, and everything God has created, I just do not love our Jewish leaders who would sell you for a cornchip. Rant over :/

Attached: 1654603001622.png (960x655, 815.26K)

A lot of funny threads on tonight, very good.

obviously u dont go to church
ur prob just another roastie

Carpenter/mechanic here.
I have these skills. And love the woods and have similar feelings bout the leaders of our society. Im also ethical, vegetarian, and well read/intelligent, as a high functioning aspie.
I say I might be that kind of man, and you might be my kind of woman.
Its probably excessively forward but, would you be interested in pursuing a relationship/partnership?
Specifically getting to know each other more?

I do not trust organized religion and practice spirituality in private.

>Where would I even find that?
Are you in America? Try moving to the South or Alaska. Everyone grows up hunting and fishing and doing outdoor stuff in those places. Sure you could find a decent looking man.

>vegetarian
I love to hunt, would that be an issue? I don't know how well I could cook for a vegetarian. :/

>Alaska
Yeah, that is the plan! Or, better yet, the Canadian wilderness. Less depressing light-wise.

hahahahah
youre a schizo

spirituality is out in the world not in ur room
also christ left a church not books or self help methods lol

If u want to hunt that's your choice. Its easy to cook for a vegetarian, but I wouldn't really expect u to. I have a pretty simple diet anyway. A plate of baked potatoes or a bowl of rice and beans is 100% satisfying.

I'm the same way with my spirituality.This guy doesn't have a spirituality. with his church lol. According to his bible, the original seven churches are gone, and the rest are by definition not real Christian churches. But that's what faith is for I suppose.

Where (like generally) are you at? It'd be a shame if we were on opposite sides if the world lol

Generally the United States, New England..ish.

Oh wow I'm in pa.
Do u have a discord/snap/email/anything

Be a shame if this thread suddenly got pruned for no reason.

Nice trips. How old are you?

>is guy doesn't have a spirituality. with his church lol. According to his bible, the original seven churches are gone, and the rest are by definition not real Christian churches. But that's what faith is for I suppose.
lol
u dont even know what ur talking about
the churches are passed through apostolic succession
through the bishops , laying of hands since the apostles
rome and alexandria can trace their bishops to apostles
u literally have 0 idea what ur talking about lol

I live in PNW of usa, also attend traditional liturgy
one that was written round since 300 AD

people like u act like u know anything when in reality u know very little
ur who'e post is so entitled, as if, as if ur not just some dumb girl entitled to have some "perfect life in the country" with some "husband"
lol
yet u think u know more than the men who created life that way, cultivated society and were christian lol
for 2k years, yeah since Christ, google what church he started
and reminder

"No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also." 1 john 2:23

luke 10:16The one who listens to you listens to Me; and the one who rejects you rejects Me; and the one who rejects Me rejects Him [My heavenly Father] who sent Me

this "god" u think u believe in has already been talking to people for thousands of years, a man even came to this world , died and came back to life claiming to be his son , yet u think u know what reality is.
ty i needed this laugh

It'd be cool to talk more on here but I wouldn't be surprised if a janny deleted the thread, seems to happen if somebody tries to find somebody on r9k

I'm 27. U?

>catholic
Word dude. I'm sure they've explained thoroughly how it all makes sense, according to your bible that totally is an accurate historical source, and the word of God.

Also I'm not the entitled" girl/op

I'm 20. :/

I typed an actual response but honestly, I don't care.

Yeah, thats a bit of difference. Idk though, does it really matter? What's wrong with an age difference?

ever read john 20?
thats when the catholic church was started

>John 20:22-23

Do u read that? It says if you forgive peoples sins, who? the disciples they went out and made other priests to forgive people sins, how? through baptism and confession

yeah who compiled the bible? the catholic church
>john 6:53 says if u do not eat the flesh and consume his blood, u have no life in you
that means youre spiritually dead

but so was the prodigal son
learn.

Ur pride leads u to believe u know more than literal saintly holy people who were not just great christians, stopped sinning but also great intellectuals
if u want to get better at all this stop being ignorant on Any Forums and read scripture

Sure, you better be damn good at your trades lol. You'll be dying a full 7 years earlier. Drop your email.

[email protected]

I in fact am quite good. Just got done rebuilding an automatic transmission and differential on a project car, along with other repairs, I can wire a house, frame it, plumb it, roof it traditionally (rafters not trusses) and finish it(drywall/flooring/paint/trim) I've a working knowledge of trigonometry. Started my own business.

I've rebuilt ac motors too. Not to brag but I do take pride in my skills.
Hmu :)