How are you doing user? i wanna buy something. i want to do drugs. i'm so bored. i need excitement...

how are you doing user? i wanna buy something. i want to do drugs. i'm so bored. i need excitement. will someone talk with me?

Attached: 927462.jpg (606x606, 59.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1jt5Lnb6zgyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i wanna buy something. i want to do drugs. i'm so bored. i need excitement.
You sound like an animal, like someone with zero self-control. Probably a zoomer.

drop fagcord

yes, i am a zoomer. and don't have any self control. it sucks
i just want to talk on here

Attached: 1203111.jpg (395x395, 31.04K)

want to talk about philosophy? maybe even runescape?

Don't you want to be better? To not be a slave to your impulses?

Nigger nothing will grab your attention. You grew up with an ipad in front of you. Your brain is fucked. Have a good life.

Attached: 1639974197120.jpg (900x900, 57.78K)

>how are you doing user? i wanna buy something. i want to do drugs. i'm so bored. i need excitement. will someone talk with me?

I'm not doing good. Thanks for asking

Attached: cba989e9464e393ec4b9e94874f0481d.jpg (1081x1080, 119.37K)

i love you so much its unreal
forever and ever
stop doing drug and screwing your dopamine as soon as you get an ounce of willpower
dont let your body become dependent on baka things to feel excitement

Attached: an.jpg (2048x1676, 199.58K)

I tried to talk to you in your previous post, but you have terrible short attention span, you can't hold down a conversation.

>I tried to talk to you in your previous post, but you have terrible short attention span, you can't hold down a conversation.
I forgot to post image.

Attached: 002.jpg (400x429, 23.26K)

we can try! i might be too stupid though. and i only played runescape for a couple of weeks
yes. but it's too much work
actually i never had a device until 8th grade. but from there on it was every day so probably still fucked
i am sorry to hear that
>i love you so much its unreal
no you do not
>stop doing drug and screwing your dopamine
i haven't for a while now. i have no money. or dealer. i just wish i could
when? usually i respond for a while but maybe i fell asleep last time

Attached: 27631.jpg (736x1041, 291.36K)

Ok, let's try again, how old are you, what would you like to talk about it? How long do you intend to invest in this conversation?

Attached: 1655212720607.jpg (387x398, 98.19K)

>actually i never had a device until 8th grade.
What do you mean by "device"? You mean computer? That's fucked up.

>how old are you
>what would you like to talk about
hmm i don't know? whatever you want to talk about
>How long do you intend to invest in this conversation?
maybe a couple hours? it depends. i'm also helping out my sibling with something but it shouldn't take too long

and what are your answers to those questions?
i mean phone. i never had a computer either really, until 9th-10th. but i used my moms

Attached: 6273664.jpg (640x640, 76.78K)

user trust me drugs aint shit, you need to find unhinged hobbies. I posted a thread about it yesterday
>create an imaginary friend and talk to them in public while wearing headphones so people think youre on a call
>get a baseball bat and bash trees in woods at night
>go up to NPCs and tell them schizo shit like : dont go to sleep tonight or : He knows what youve done

Those are some of the things you can do but you gotta get creative and find what you like

I exist user , AMA

>we can try! i might be too stupid though. and i only played runescape for a couple of weeks
it's okay, i will try my best to explain if you get stuck. do you think morality is subjective or has objective truths? and whats your fave skill on runescape? i like fishing

Hello, m'lady. Hope this vocaroo makes you feel better
voca.ro/1jt5Lnb6zgyA

Attached: 07b83504f44cafbe0e88cb0026a1a4cc.jpg (479x720, 40.69K)

Hey there, user. I'm trying to get over a woman, so looking for some distraction.
What's up? Which drugs are you intending to use? (I don't know the first thing about drugs, so I don't use weird names)

I don't know.
I don't know, I think you are too young.
Two hours maximum.
What are your hobbies? What do you do in the majority of your time? What's your sexual orientation? What are some popular bands people you're age listen to? What music do you, personally like? What do you intent to work or do in the future?

Attached: c137.jpg (3036x1708, 680.18K)

have you considered buying exciting drugs?

>i mean phone. i never had a computer either really, until 9th-10th. but i used my moms
I see well that explains it. Attention must be like heroin lol