What do I do if I'm terribly unfunny?

What do I do if I'm terribly unfunny?

Attached: souless.jpg (384x384, 58.83K)

Become endearingly hyperfixated on a hobby that women will find cute.

avatarfag relentlessly and flirt with your notboyfriend on an "anonymous" imageboard

*Become hyperfixated on any hobby while looking like Chad

Attached: Reader Chad.jpg (599x599, 67.42K)

totally lol

Attached: obviousincel.png (500x700, 434.62K)

take the irony pill and either say you like doing things that are ridiculous or say you believe in whatever the opposite of the consensus opinion is. If you go to the logical extreme down that route, you're bound to have a fanbase of autists who find you absolutely hilarious.

Do people who post these pics not realize that it makes them come off as a tranny?

Apologies if you actually are a tranny

It's a Discord tranny who comes here to avatarfag with other trannies for some reason instead of staying where he belongs. One day we will see the last of him

Unironically troon out with your online friends because it is socially acceptable for women to be unfunny. The first step is the hardest: being a tranimeposter. You're halfways there!

I know someone likes this. Massive autist, socially inept, but hyperfixated on programming and technology, to such a strong level that it became cute and granted him a wife.

The more you socialize, the more natural it becomes to talk on the spot.

I just realized I used the picture of an anime girl of that guy that avatar fags. I'm sorry I don't even watch anime with the exception of One Piece

One time a few months ago I used a picture of Hooni from Suicide Boy (I googled "sad anime boy") in a few of my posts, and some user came and started sperging out at me for "impersonating" him and made a big paragraph about how I'm not actually him. He called me a weirdo, etc. completely derailed my thread. (I had no idea who he was.) avatarfags are a disease.

Attached: tumblr_09af82f3c5980b215af08ffac2f4b222_e0b27c33_640.jpg (629x629, 117.56K)

Try deadpan

watch comedy, see if you can emulate, might be just a ego thing like with batman and joker so you don't go crazy

wtf i hate aiste now

I know someone like this. They're so fucking unfunny and annoying.
Don't do this op
Right. It was the autism that granted him the wife, not the tech money

This, ironymaxxing is for zoomers and actual retards.

what sort of programming does he do?
He's not a web dev, is he?

Rust. Language dev, parsing, optimization, compilers, etc. He's also attractive so it's not all autism. But attractiveness has less to do with appearance or genetics than people here think, I have been saying this for a long time but nobody listens. You will never be happy or get a gf if you post on this website all the time and don't ever talk to women.

>Right. It was the autism that granted him the wife, not the tech money
Bad take, plus the person I am talking about is unemployed.