I want to create an ethnicel general. Only rules here for now is no wh*tes, no foids, and no normalfags allowed...

I want to create an ethnicel general. Only rules here for now is no wh*tes, no foids, and no normalfags allowed. Anyone suspected of being any of the above aren't welcome and should kill themselves. This general is for ethnicels here who want to talk about anything.

Attached: img (4).png (640x772, 135.01K)

Go on Discord or Reddit, fucking retard

Shut yo ass up white boy

White detected, opinion rejected

Leave OP be, you larping volcel. Don't you have a child Thai whore to buy?

Your shitty general will never work

Attached: Fountain.jpg (800x512, 183.97K)

Why do you want segregation again?

OP here, I'll start. One thing I hate about this fucking board is the self-loathing white-worshipping from us. I think its embarrassing to simp for people, even the foids, who clearly would want us dead if they had the opportunity to. White whores are ugly, narcissistic, and degenerate whores who will only treat mixed children as just shiny accessories for their pumpkin spice basic bitch foid get-togethers. Not to say other types of foids aren't terrible but it annoys me when I see people here think the most spoiled vain type of foid would want to touch non-Chads or non-Tyrones like us. Im sick of seeing those caveoid shills and the self-loathing, get some fucking self-respect

Fuck off, I don't want to be in the presence of cave subhumans mistreating us and we deserve a place to be ourselves. I bet you're a woman, aren't you?

No I'm not. Are you OP?

Bro imma give you some advice. Stop giving a shit about things that don't matter. Shit like this board. Nothing worth investing your energy into on this site

One thing I hate is that my mom slept with a black man, now I'm a nigger who's white enough to be self-aware. Full blackbots have it easy, their genes prevent them from fully realizing how shitty it is to be a nigger

>could've actually had a shot if i was born in my home country
>instead im stuck in the west
>i cant even go back to my own country since i have no connection to it, i dont even speak my own native tongue
>people in the west hate my guts and wish i wasnt here
svffering

Because every other thread is about niggers bad jews bad haha jbw limp dicked hapa
There are gay gens and fucking drug gens here

theres a self aware 100% blackel i watch who lives in london who makes Any Forums look like niggerloves. his life is like the tale of job, except job is self aware and keeps asking why and tells him to fuck off but never gets an answer and instead just gets more and more trials piled onto him instead.

Yes I am
Then why give a shit about a new general being created here?
Stop it with the self-hate. I'm mixed myself but honestly, I still accept to some degree but I sincerely want this attitude to stop. Don't let the enemy win against you, don't let them bring you down mentally. Outsiders will never know of our struggles or understand us so don't buy into their mind games.

you're an idiot. it's so much harder for us, because we have the aspie-ness of a white robot, but from our looks everyone expects us to be outgoing clowns. at least you're closer to the norm. for us we get nothing at all

Reminder that white people, holes, and normies will never fully sympathize or truly help us out. Why should we do anything for them? Change my mind.

>Then why give a shit about a new general being created here?
I don't? I don't care if you follow the advice or not either.

But you don't do anything for us already. By the way I am fully in favor of segregation, good luck with your general

>Change my mind.
afghanistan

Says the one who's ancestors profited off of our exploitation for millennia across the globe and reaps all the benefits. But yes, we need segregation again but in a way that actually doesn't fuck us over. Even the nicest of your kind has resentment for us so spare the virtue signaling and fake promises your lot always do

>Ok whitey
Ok whitey
>Ok whitey
Ok whitey
>Ok whitey
Ok whitey

Attached: ok whitey.jpg (546x561, 40.14K)

>Says the one who's ancestors profited off of our exploitation for millennia across the globe
I'm a poorfag wageslave on Any Forums, also a few centuries of menial slavery by Anglos isn't millennia. It's not like you were Greek slaves teaching their knowledge to Romans, just pack beasts for people too greedy to pay workers
>We need segregation again
True
>Even the nicest of your kind has resentment for us
Yes, you are unlovable. You make it very easy for even the kindest whites to hate you

This is true. If you're not white, this board is a fucking torture chamber because everyone is either a generic white boy or some self-loather. But of course, every other fucking incel site is filled with these, if you don't kiss up to some fucking balding fat ass who is the exact same as you but thinks you're fucking subhuman at worse or comic relief at best

No, its because white sadists like you hate anything that isn't yourself. The nicest of you only bother with fake promises to make yourselves feel better to feed into your savior complexes. And the effects of it still carry into our economies and today, just more subtle in the workplace. Its always you with an agenda, you never do anything good for others unless it gives you an advantage in something. Now fuck off from my thread you fucking cumskin

>I'm a poorfag wageslave on Any Forums,
Wow you're white and still failed, like a tall guy who's still a virgin.
So you're volcel, got it

Post some 3dpdfus you would

Can this also be the white girl worship thread?

I love Aryan European women bros. There's something so pure and innocent about them. So unknowing. They're like princesses who grew up in an ivory tower and don't know anything about how the world really works or what a bad, cruel place it is. They believe the world is fair, kind and good because they are fair, kind and good. They're so altruistic, they want to help others, they're so giving and sweet and kind, so naive and unaware of the perils of life. They're pro open borders and pro refugees because they genuinely want to help others. Sadly these lesser people just take advantage of their kindness.

They do silly things that are dangerous or dumb, because they are sheltered and have no risk awareness. They're slutty because they are giving and generous with their pussies, they want to spread love and sexual pleasure to the men of the world, because they're built for love and sex. They're so guileless and innocent. They're the closest thing to angels on earth.

Attached: 1654721984830.jpg (642x800, 66.98K)

>poor low IQ stormcel who fails to realize other whites hate him
many such cases!

All I hear is gibsmedat and thank me for it.
>Our economies
Hahaha
>Fuck off from my thread cumskin
Fuck off from my board, shitskin

Kill yourself you self-hating sellout or white shill. White women are whorish spoiled cunts with princess complexes who only care about fulfilling disgusting fantasies that stereotype us. They are a cancer that should be lynched and kept away from sane people. Reminder that they fuck dogs, don't care for mixed children, and don't care for you as an individual. Reminder that they are chad-chasing roastoids with hypergamy and bpd

You will never be a true incel, you will never understand our pain. Failed normalfags like you will get the rope eventually

We wuz incels n shiet, that's why niggers multiply like roaches wherever there are whites to provide gibs. Reminder that whites assured the survival of the nigger subspecies forever with the introduction of modern medicine to Africa, what a mistake that was

This is the ethnicel thread. Not ethnic femcel thread.

Go make your own thread, hon.

Attached: 1655080135337.jpg (760x1351, 115.4K)