Why aren't you comfymaxxing, robots?

why aren't you comfymaxxing, robots?
>work a part-time night security job, only 4 hours of sitting at a desk while playing vidya
>have just enough money to pay for my expenses and some occasional luxuries
>spend most of my free time sitting on my couch covering myself in my weighted blanket watching videos and movies and playing vidya
>when i want to masturbate i put a prostate massager in my ass and a fleshlight on my dick, lay in bed enveloping myself in my weighted blanket and hugging my pregnancy pillow, i don't even need to move or hump i just lay there for hours feeling pure ecstasy
i literally fixed my depression wtf

Attached: f49.png (600x600, 270.08K)

pretty based and comfy i gotta say

Rotting away in pseudo-NEET hedonism isn't for me.

Have job that pays 6 figures. On average, I spend 2 hours a day doing nothing waiting for shit to breakdown.
It never happens though because I'm too good lol.
I wouldn't take a job with 20% higher pay

You should be on ted talk

then what is for you? i even go to a bar every friday so i get to socialize a little bit, who knows maybe i'll get a gf but i'm not counting on it
why work so hard and make so much money if you're not going to use that money? free time should be above everything
you're damn right i should be, but they won't let me on because i'll trigger the comfycalypse

Attached: 1655070642071.png (1396x634, 746.78K)

>then what is for you?
Rotting away in this flesh prison until my mom dies and I can kill myself

I am kinda trying but is it hard to get that kind of job?

>until my mom dies and I can kill myself
Unbelievably pathetic. Hope you've accepted God dipshit, because otherwise you're burning in Hell.

I don't believe in your fanfic, christcuck

why don't you do like me? extreme hedonism is cringe but wholesome hedonism like i do is the best way to cope with life
it's really easy to get a part-time security job but hard to get a full-time security job. do a budget and see how much money you need monthly, see how much you can lower your expenses. the more minimalist you are the better. i don't drink alcohol or smoke or anything like that so my expenses are very low, the only luxuries i give myself is good food and some video games
come on now, he's going through a sad phase like i went through. encourage him to get better, the only way to do so is to get comfy!

Attached: aa7.png (550x532, 480.13K)

God is all-knowing and all-powerful. You'll regret these words when you end up at His kingdom. It's not a fanfic, The Bible is Clear and True.

What a True and Honest post, I'll take my chances though christcuck

please don't make this thread devolve to a religious debate, if you want to proselytize go to . i just want to talk about comfy and comfy accessories

I was going to aim for the night security job but I backed out of it. I'm trying to remotemaxx with non-phone jobs. Just getting 1 remote job would make me happy but 2 would mean double the income. 3 remote jobs is the goal though just enough for me to upgrade my setup and then I'll go back to 2 remote jobs.

Are you living independently? I'm surprised you have enough money to live while just working 4 hours a night for presumably 5 days a week.

What's the pay and how much are you paying for rent?

yes i live in my small apartment alone (it's technically a studio with a bathroom/shower). i make 1300 canadian dollars every month and my apartment's rent is 570$ all included. my internet is about 80$ a month and my phone data is 50$ a month. i spend about 200-300$ of food a month and like 40$ of gas a month. in total it's about 900$ of expenses monthly, so i always have 300$ extra a month for luxuries

Attached: 8u3qCoZ.png (866x764, 755.02K)

I am a NEET but far from comfy, I feel stressed about having to rely on my parents financially who aren't really functional people either

I will 99% start getting neetbux this year and then I should be comfy

one of my friends worked as a full time night security guard
12 hours shift 15 days a month
because of the various bugs and the buzzing power outlets you can't fall asleep unless drunk
you can masturbate any time you feel to
if you're bored you can just call people and rack up the phone bill
or just call your friends over on your job to drink with you
since my friend isn't particularly tech savy he didn't think about mining bitcoin while there, that's just additional free money
it's literally the dream job

Attached: 1653910773081.jpg (1080x1350, 102.28K)

Extremely based user, I might end up doing this myself. Just graduated college and started my first white collar job but I don't think I'll last more than a few months.