Why do normalfags drive like maniacs just so they can get to their destination 20 seconds earlier?

why do normalfags drive like maniacs just so they can get to their destination 20 seconds earlier?

Attached: dd.jpg (1300x957, 157.42K)

you have no idea how many people pass me just so they can get to a red light faster.

their problem I guess, they're paying for their own gas, not mine

Attention seeking. That's really it

Many reasons I imagine: always running late due to poor planning ability, lack of a sense of control over their lives, hating driving/being poor drivers, etc.
Never fails to get a chuckle out of me when this happens. Or they'll just run the light like a lunatic

It's fun to go fast.

I've seen this so many times where a guy will fly by me going 85 mph, only for us to be neck and neck at the red light once we get off the highway.

9/10 times when I drive faster than you fucking retards I pass under the yellow while you stop, the only reason you find it funny when somebody driving faster than you is stopped at a red light next to you is because it rarely happens.

quit being so self righteous and get the fuck out of my way on the road.

What really bothers me is when people modify their cars to be as loud as possible so you can hear them a mile away. I dont care if it "improves the performance" you are going to disturb everyone else so you can go marginally faster? Also the loud ass motorcycles are always a headache as well

I cant even enjoy a nice afternoon sitting in my yard because area is full of these fuckers and i always end up angry when im supposed to be relaxing and enjoying the weather

nah, going fast is the opposite of fun. It's stressful. I wanna turn on the cruise control and chill.

I actually saw a guy get pulled over for it once. We were in a traffic jam on the highway and he gets out on the shoulder to zoom past everybody. Well, he also zoomed past a cop sitting on the entrance ramp in front of us. Some flashing lights and a minute later I creeped past him getting a ticket. lmao

>9/10 times when I drive faster than you fucking retards I-ACKKK!

Attached: ack.gif (300x208, 1.68M)

This is what we call being low test.

Attached: ez.png (882x667, 155.15K)

>This is what we call being - ACKKK!

Attached: e17.jpg (661x630, 73.58K)

I get over 50 mpg doing 55 and about half that doing 80. I spend literally twice as much to drive if I go fast. Are you gonna buy me gas at over five bucks a gallon? If not you can wait behind me. You being late is your problem, not mine.

fuck you op im not a normalfag

>Car passes me cause Im going to slow(the speed limit)
>I causally pull up neatly to the red light where the other car is waiting for me
Never fails to make me lel

It's not about it being cool because it's unsafe, it's because it's challenging.
There's nothing challenging about not wearing a seatbelt.

I like when me and the car in the adjacent lane are both going the speed limit and a sports car or whatever from the brands that have the worst drivers speed up behind both of us and tries switching lanes and realizes both of us are going the speed limit and I can see them in my mirror swerving in their lane.

Sometimes i feel like that slow your roll bike meme lol

It's always Teslas, BMWs, Porsches, and lifted "pavement princess" pickup trucks that have the worst drivers in my experience. Especially Teslas.

>slow down for the red light
>guy behind me angrily floors past me then slams the breaks at the red

why?

This happens to me too. I coast before slowing down gently because I drive a plug-in hybrid and it has regenerative braking so I like to make slowdowns gentle to put as much charge back into the battery as possible.
One time I did that and an angry blonde woman in her 40s drove up next to me and started yelling and floored it for 10 feet to the stop light. I should've been scared but actually I felt horny at her yelling at me. I wanted to roll my window down and tell her that she was giving me a boner but I think that would have been unwise.

based
get out of my way you lobotomized retards

I drive extra slow if its a woman behind me, it's more satisfying inconveniencing impatient roasties

I don't give a fuck how much gas costs you poornigger, and move out of my way means get out of my fucking lane, I don't give a fuck if you speed up, and I dare you to brake check me motherfucker, I'll fucking floor it and kill us both.