Can women sense what you're made of?

22yo male, 185cm, wide shoudlers athletic build. When not paying my gym membership I do a minimum of 100 pushups in different variants every day. Practice 2 combat sports simultaneously. Work physical jobs in my free time. Cold showers since '17, floor sleeping and trying to quit pillows. Lived a frugal period of bland food and exoosure to cold. Read intelligence books. In free time browse Any Forums and /wsg/, read, duolingo, learn skills and watch documentaries. Watched gore, war footage, and shock movies for a while. Resting face is essentially picrel if unchecked.

I did all of this since 17 to toughen myself up and be a man in my own right. Figured nobody can take my grit away from me.

Everywhere I go, be it working, into stores or public transport. Women pay attention to me and give me "fuck me" eyes. Even when surrounded by other better looking, or better solcialized or wealthier men, or in any way better than me I still get female attention.

Why? Do they simply like tough men who can take life with a breeze? I am never nervous, never intimidated or scared. I learned body language and psychology, and use it to my advantage. I do not consider myself expectacularly good looking. Yet I get pussy on a silver platter. And because of low self esteem, or tired of playin games i dont grab it.

My question is: what would a person like me transmit to women by appearance and demeanor alone tha makes them wet? Is it sexual tension? Dominance? Or simply advantageous biological traits?

Attached: sgtbarnesplatoon.png (1024x576, 594.43K)

Nice larp, Pablo

I know all you do is think with your penis you are and will always be nothing more then a penis creature

Picture related it is you

Attached: 13FC5CB4-11C1-46B1-9F3D-B4AA84D8E975.jpg (742x672, 310.32K)

>185cm
>fit
that about does it if you have a decent face

>Women pay attention to me and give me "fuck me" eyes
That's called the "This guy looks dangerous is a degenerate way, let me take a look at his face so I have something to tell the police sketch artist after he kidnaps and rapes me" look.

If women are not actively walking up, chatting, and giving you their number or asking for yours so they can see you again, they see you as an accessory. Nothing more.

Youre doing great user, keep it up!

Attached: BBB48E55-9CC1-4526-98F5-A70693334483.jpg (750x1099, 506.4K)

Problem is I'm essentially mentally ill. I struggle with depression. And could be OCD to say the least.

Also rn im hornier than ever but im tired of playing their games, i think all they wamt is my attention

> If women are not actively walking up, chatting, and giving you their number or asking for yours so they can see you again

Sometimes, but I never respond. I ignore their advances and enjoy their irritated mood changes and scoffs. Yeah sorry, your pussy in not the most interesting thing. I think its just because I don't oay them much attention apart from sneak peeks

> they see you as an accessory. Nothing more.

You mean, always. I read Greene and Machiavelli? and there is no going back.

> That's called the "This guy looks dangerous is a degenerate way, let me take a look at his face so I have something to tell the police sketch artist after he kidnaps and rapes me" look.

Sometimes late at night I guess. Does me not being able to see these things as what they really are a lack of self awareness? I thought I was really aware but I might have to challlenge that belief for my own goos

Basically me, but I'm a spic-white mutt

>minimum of 100 pushups in different variants every day
in one go? if not then its not very impressive and this entire thread is LARP
it probably is anyway

sets of 50-60, I'm talking PROPER FORM. Pushups, pushups on bars, clap pushups, reverse hand pushups, working up to one handers.

And no its not larp. Its my life

>browse Any Forums
Do you think this makes you attractive somehow

and u do that every single day? without getting sore?

> Do you think this makes you attractive somehow

I have learned more from Any Forums's threads on history, philosophy and science in a week than I could ever have with my books.

This smells like a larp. What are you weightlifting PRs?

> and u do that every single day? without getting sore?

It used to be 3 days a week for gym (quit losing weight now with nutritionist). Now I dont leave the house without doing at least a 100 pushups. Krav Maga and Kick Boxing 5-6 nights a week. Physical labor at least twice a week. Then orher chores and daily taks. Picrel is yesterday (I coubt time)

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-013701_Boosted.jpg (720x1560, 183.77K)

Bench Press 140kg x 5 injured my shoulder
Bicep Curl 30kg x5
Deadlift 150kg x5 hurt back
Squat 120kg x10 hurt back

i was getting too fat and hurt so i quit the gym and getting lean now

> and u do that every single day? without getting sore?

Cold showers and floor sleeping