My dreams didnt come true

So many things depress me.

>never got to live in Japan
>never got a Japanese gf
>never got any gf for that matter
>didnt get 10 million views on Youtube and a nice fanbase

NOTHING I wanted came true.

Attached: depression.png (1306x826, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/adv/1655221323202.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pathetic out of touch weeaboo, an attention whore too. What pointless dreams

honestly i'm well over 100 million views on tiktok and have a great fanbase and it isn't as good as you'd expect
it kind of feels weird because people say they "love you" and seem to think you're amazing and they actually dont know you at all and just know your persona
fame aint all it's cracked up to be

also - move to japan?? it hasnt disappeared in an earthquake it's still there you can go

This is very sad, if I were able to feel anything at all, I would feel sad for you. How old are you user?
i.4cdn.org/adv/1655221323202.gif

>Thinks he's the main character in life and he'll just win because it's his destiny
Being 15 is rough, kiddo. Don't forget to do your homework.

>honestly i'm well over 100 million views on tiktok and have a great fanbase and it isn't as good as you'd expect

I have a PhD in physics and it saddens me that the biggest winners in life are just idiots who join a social media site and post cats and farts on there.
I deserve more credit.

Well, they fucking do something about it, after all, if you are a physicist you can do pretty much anything an engineer can by just filling in the gaps of knowledge right?

I'm sorry dude, life sucks

Attached: 400weeks.jpg (452x640, 62.69K)

Be glad you don't live in Japan, it's a dehumanizing hostile place if you're a social outcast.
You'd probably become a shut in for 20-30 years before you hang yourself in your 250 square foot apartment.

>they fucking do something about it

You dont get it. Making a 5 second video doesnt even count as making an effort in life

Who said anything about a video? Wtf? Well you're not a chemist so you can't develop new drugs right? Thank god I didn't study physics, I wanted to, was very tempted, but didn't. And you also don't know enough math to develop cool shit in tech, yeah, what are you're skills again? I mean in the industry, what could you work with?

>And you also don't know enough math to develop cool shit in tech
Oh, and I'm not referring to bullshit apps or the likes of it, any idiot can do that, I'm talking about tools here, maybe you're thinking too small, why not make a specialization and develop medical software to medical equipment (not alone obviously, I mean, work for a company that does that)? Don't they need people that understands physicists to keep all that shit, that doctors use working?

>if you are a physicist you can do pretty much anything an engineer can by just filling in the gaps of knowledge right?
Are zoomers this fucking retarded? What are you gonna do when your tiktok shit eventually dies out? You're gonna be fucked if already this stupid.

yeah you suck

I don't use ticktock, never did, and work in tech maintaining legacy systems mainly for airports, as stated above, I was very eager to study physics, but I thought it would be a dead end, almost did chem, ended up in CS. So, again, what can you do in the industry?

>So, again, what can you do in the industry?
Smash your moms pussy while I make 93k yearly working as an adult caretaker (job site supervisor)

>93k yearly
KEEEEEEEK
You really are a physicist kek.
Well look on the bright side, at least you have loads of free time, right?

>you can do pretty much anything an engineer can by just filling in the gaps of knowledge right
>Thinks engineers can invent a gizmo to make their life better by tightening some screws on a discombobulator
Summer is here.

Attached: DTL16050526123.jpg (280x180, 6.62K)

>>Thinks engineers can invent a gizmo to make their life better by tightening some screws on a discombobulator
No, I was thinking more of the job market. As an example, if you study math, it's pretty easy to get into tech, you will still need to study, but it will be fairly straight forward when compared to someone that doesn't have a stem degree or is very crude.
Again, not talking about code monkey web page stuff.

Why did you chose physics?
Do you have any other skills or degrees, you know besides ranting like a raving lunatic... looool

You'll find new goals, and maybe even will retake the path towards the OG one's
Just put real effort and be ready to sacrifice
Most of it, it's on you

Oh, did I hurt the feelings of the big physicist?