Help with group of autists

My psychologist added me to a "group therapy" for people with Asperger's syndrome. They are all women, and the (not very subtle) implication was that I could go there to see if I could meet a girl/woman I could get along with. However, I don't know what the fuck I should do. I have never made a friend and they don't seem very social either. And they are all older than me (I'm 24 and they are all like 30).

There is one woman who is a total sperg; she behaves like Adrien Monk and is constantly doing shit with her hands. I find her insufferable so I ignore her.

There is another woman who is like the feminine version of myself; she has the Ayn Rand stare and seems to be a history teacher. I usually take control of the room wherever I am and she listens to me with a curious stare. The other day we went out of the room together and I talked to her about the weather. She said "yes. Goodbye" and disappeared nervously.

The third woman I have met so far is extremely shy and looks like the kind of person that would explode if she had to utter the word "no". She is very pretty but has absolutely no idea of what she is doing; it's shocking. She says they fired her from work because "we just don't like something about you" and she doesn't know why, since _she never talks at work_. I said "they probably think you dislike them because you never engage with them". She responded "really?".

All these people have the "I will just engage with you until the session is over then go home to play with my legos" autistic attitude.

Is there any way I could take advantage of this situation to make, at least, a friend, since I'm a lonefag? They all seem to be extremely lonely as well (no mention of a friend ever) and no wonder, since they are completely closed off to people. They have like a wall around them.

Attached: 1654825855074.jpg (622x581, 56K)

god damn, how do i get into a group like this

>tfw no psychologist to set you up with a messed up gf
dont waste this chance op

Be a sperg

ok done
now what

based psychologist wtf. All mine ever did was spout pseud shit about "just be yourself" and eventually called the cops on me

Not gonna read all that shit, sorry autistic retard. This is not how normies communicate.

Get diagnosed.
Go to a group therapy for spergs.

how do i do that
do i just start calling random therapists or something

>and eventually called the cops on me
You can't just throw this shit at us and not elaborate further. kek

>tfw no wingman shrink

>This is not how normies communicate.
What on earth are you doing here?

Congrats on finding out you are the least autistic retard in the autistic retard population. Maybe your shrink wasn't trying to get you a gf but more like trying to show you what real aspergers, not internet meme self-dx bullshit, looks like.

>real aspergers, not internet meme self-dx bullshit, looks like.
A psychologist wouldn't send a normie to an autist meeting. These people may be on different ends of the spectrum but share common struggles and mentalities that hopefully will help to relate to one another.

Oh no, I don't think the point was for him to stay. It was to show him he's not as far gone as he thinks he is to give him "hope".

Yeah. That makes sense.
>I'm not original.

The other method is to slap OP in the face and tell him he doesn't have aspergers and should stop acting like a retarded faggot basically give him the beating his dad should have given him but that's "unprofessional".

I have been diagnosed with autism by a psychiatrist and I have a disability recognized by my government. This is bullshit. Just because I'm not a drooling retard it doesn't mean I'm not autistic.

6 year difference is not the end of the world.
Older women are more levelheaded and kinder.
Aspie women... are odd, not gonna lie but if you can befriend with the most normal one you could also try dating with her is the chance arises.
Just don't manipulate them if' you're not sure you'll commit

>All these people have the "I will just engage with you until the session is over then go home to play with my legos" autistic attitude.
sounds like the perfect gf desu

But how do you even get acquainted with someone like this? If once the session is over it's like if you had died?

>how do you even get acquainted with someone like this
it takes months of them being subjected to your presence
imagine, for instance, an ordinary cat
walk up to a cat for the first time and no matter what it's not gonna wanna be your friend. treats, pets, whatever. it's gonna be like
>chill out bro idk who you are
but the more the cat observes you and notices you're not threatening, it will be like "alright this guy is OK"
could take months