Discord Debate Servers have very punchable 'people'

>mention how i got laid off because of at-will employment
>mention it isnt fair that they can fire you for any reason or no reason
>"Heh..no it doesn't work that way. They have to have extensive documentation before firing anyone"
>"You should have recorded every interaction and if they fired you you would have won a lawsuit"
>well no that's not how it wo-
>"SOURCE?!"
>well anyone who's had a job knows how at-will wo-
>"SOUrCE?!!"
>I dont have any offhand, do you have any-
>"WeLL tHEn YOU CoNCEdE THe ARGumeNT!"
>homosexual in question never had a job and is on anti-depressants
>is 'allegedly' in law school but doesn't even know how at-will employment works

I dont know why people like this havent been beat up. Do they do this because they get bullied irl or do they do it because they can't be a piece of shit irl?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 165.8K)

Don't care and you're still a discord tranny.

Why do you zoomers always talk in memes?

OP seething bc he conceded the argument

Sounds like you got blown the fuck out to me, faggot.

CHUDNATION LET'S GOOOOOO

>mention it isnt fair that they can fire you for any reason or no reason
i agree about discordfags but employees shouldnt be required to pay employees they dont need

they dont wanna have a personality, they are obsessed with "reason" and think winning pointless arguments is virtue

Ah, so there are little clones of this nigger on here. Thats useful info, thanks for outing yourselves

employers* shouldnt be required

There's a reason why they're on discord in the first place. It's the only place that they have "power".

Why would you be in a debate server. Actually, why do people spend their free time arguing with people online? Do you like being angry in your spare time? I don't even entertain fights on this site because there is no point. You don't win anything. You just waste an hour.

he's so smug and acts like he knows everything. i think if you heard his voice and how disrespectful and callous he is you'd understand. The entire time I had this odd reflex to break someone's nose and it was frustrating since he was just a voice

>Why would you be in a debate server

I thought it'd help my rhetorical skills and i could use it to get a gf at some point

Op still seething cuz the little twit pwned him

i dont think he did i just think he kept talking over me and was an impossible piece of shit

go troll on Any Forums faggot

he's a fucking retard that doesn't understand not every job ever in the world is backed by a union.

it states in many contracts of employments, that they can fire you at will even for funsies, and you won't be employed until you sign that you're okay with that.

>Why would you be in a debate server

he's super confident like he isnt and he wasnt the only guy like that in there. i met a black dude and some weeb hotel manager that acted the same way about it that he did. if you tried to tell them what you just said they'd just be disingenuous, uncharitable douchebags who cant be reasoned with

You're crying over internet arguments. Worse, you're crying over an internet argument you could have won. Why didn't you just quickly google laws for at-will employment in your country, fire some shit off and tell them to get fucked? And if you did, what are you complaining about?

>Why didn't you just quickly google laws for at-will employment in your country

>And if you did, what are you complaining about?

i did after i left the VC but the reason im angry is because retards dont know their place and keep acting like they are smarter than everyone. The ego on this guy rivals richard dawkins, and like half the people in that server were the same way. its like if you're going to be smug about something at least be correct about it and have life experience in that area

The reason im angry is because they go against the natural order. no one that stupid deserves to be that smug and act like a pseudointellectual all day

>you could have won

lol have you never talked to sourcemonkeys? He'd just claim his source wasnt reliable or stubbornly claim it doesnt state what he said it did. You don't 'win' arguments with these subhumans, they are there to sate their ego. Why do you think OP mentioned he was on anti-depressants?

Attached: 1375769197869.jpg (354x337, 12.14K)

You had a hissy fit with some other faggot on a Discord server and now you're on Any Forums whining about it? Not sure how you expect to come across as the least pathetic of the two.

>what is venting
not op but kys asap

>i did after i left the VC but the reason im angry is because retards dont know their place and keep acting like they are smarter than everyone.
You want to be better at rhetoric? This isn't the way to do it.

>The reason im angry is because they go against the natural order
You don't get to call other people pseud when you're high off your own tradLARP faggotry.

You'll do better next time I'm sure.

People retreat and reframe. It's what they do, left and right. It's like nailing jello to the wall, and if you want to get better at it there's some shit that you're going to have to eat.