Tall and short robots should just pair off into couples. Then no one has to be lonely...

Tall and short robots should just pair off into couples. Then no one has to be lonely. Picrel is me and a bigger robot but instead of reading a book I'm posting on Any Forums

Attached: 525.jpg (776x716, 113.35K)

im sorry user this seems kind of gay and im not a gay

what inspired you to make this post?

wtf? I'm not gay. It's just a friendship dude.

>what inspired you to make this post?
gayness

oh dang, I was hoping it was something(someone) specific
fuuuck I miss him

As a fit twink with 1,69 m height I can confirm tall men have a special "protective/passionate" aura, even better if they are fit.

Small men can also be really attractive when they have manly features, specially when they have the handsome face, you just wanna cuddle and patronize them.

i wouldn't even befriend anyone on here

I'm a 189cm white chadlite. If you transition i'll consider befriending you. Deal?

>protective/passionate" aura,
Yeah, you start talking about aura to me, and I'm yep, this is not gonna work out...

I'm the same height as you and I think you're a nigger. You're supposed to protect your twink, not try to get him to commit a prolonged suicide.

Nah man, I like being a man even if I am weak. Nonetheles I don't like e-relationships because of AvPD and anxiety, so unless you are in spain this can't work.

Bro I am not native english. I don't use the term aura as something supernatural or spiritual, rather as a vibe.

>Bro
You start using too much bro with me, and I'm, yep, I don't think this is gonna work out...

>Nah man, I like being a man even if I am weak. Nonetheles I don't like e-relationships because of AvPD and anxiety, so unless you are in spain this can't work

You're 169cm...You're not a real man anyway. Succumb to your sissy urges faggot. It's gonna make it hotter for the both of us. You giving up your manhood and dignity to please a real man like me.

us twinks should just get together honestly

Attached: 1650225828035.webm (480x480, 582.73K)

get lost faggot

>manhood and dignity to please a real man like me.
Kek. A real man isn't this insecure about himself... I'm dubs 4443 btw.

I am secure. I'm just spitting facts. Theres nothing hotter than a man giving up his manhood. You know you cant compete with guys like me in the sexual market.

You know you cant compete with guys like me in the sexual market.
You're right, because here's the thing though, I never compete. I take what I want.

Not everyone is a massive faggot like you, OP.

You're not taking crap. I could manhandle you like a little baby.