Learn from them trannies

Learn from them trannies

mobile.twitter.com/TullipR/status/1536422533230206976

Attached: file.png (652x856, 123.05K)

At that point, i would just join the 41%, your life is basically a walking nightmare as a paypig for big pharma, there is no point.

trannies STILL try to damage control

Attached: file.png (706x332, 43.61K)

these people are crazy, they want more and more people to suffer

>I regret transitioning
>SOURCE SOURXCE CAM I GET A SOUUUURRRCREE OHHH IM DEBUNKINGGG
You can't debunk opinions, you fucking retard LOL

>SOURCE SOURXCE CAM I GET A SOUUUURRRCREE OHHH IM DEBUNKINGGG

If you hate people being obnoxious in that way you should join the Politics Discord server's voice chats

This is the saddest shit I've read today.

>1% or less say they regret it
flawed study
you can't get the opinions of dead people

Attached: 1654886287958.png (500x500, 372.13K)

Trannies got to be the dumbest people alive. Worse than nogs. Or maybe they're just so mentally ill and distorted that having a gaping wound instead of what nature intended is a cure to their issues. Either way they have no soul.

>Bottom surgery IS safe
>Complications are RARE
>it is PERFECTLY normal
>you WILL be reported for telling others about your negative experiences
>We ARE normal people
>we SHOULDN'T be forced to take anti-psychotics
>we SHOULDN'T be thrown into padded cells
>THIS IS NORMAL!!!

Attached: 8.jpg (1440x549, 82.31K)

Why cut your cock and balls off if you're trans? Isn't that the moneymaker? These people are retarded and I struggle to sympathize with them.

>trannies are spreading information without accounting for survivorship bias

Attached: 1628608338037.jpg (300x207, 10.87K)

Lol these people are truly insane and it shows their lack of empathy for anyone with a different opinion. Imagine how would they react if a preop tranny was complaining about how uncomfortable they feel in their body and somone linked a "publication" which says over 99% of the population are happy with their biological sex.

what a fucking deranged cult

>girl has a penis
hot, people fantasise about this shit
>girl has a leaky grafted neovagina
not hot, nobody wants this, nobody likes this

why do transgirls do this? why is doing surgery on your genitals so important to your gender identity? you can have a nice healthy penis and still present as a girl if you want.

it's called gender dysphoria for a reason. these people suffer because they weren't born as the opposite sex

This can't be real. Twitter needs to be nuked for real.

>they censored a trans person since they didnt fit their narrative.
This world is so fucked man.

>you cant get opinions of dead people
Why is this so funny?

Attached: D59EFFB6-54C0-4089-8FEA-8593428D1BAE.jpg (187x269, 6.96K)

Cross dressing twink faggots with intact penises are allowed in the ethnostate, however.

Key tenet of all facets of liberalism is to deny the reality of their chosen policies in favor of pilpul and propaganda. See: the rise in feminism has led to 2-4 generations of miserable, alone, worn out, overworked wine aunts. Yet they will never tell younger women not to do what they did.

Ironic. It took men 2-4 generations to discover the dangers of divorce rape in the new feminist reality. As soon as it was discovered men created MGTOW and spread their ideology as far as possible to the young boys and men.