I fucking hate women

This is Aubrey De Grey. A brilliant scientist who works tirelessly in the field of age reversal.
He got MeToo'd by these two women and kicked out of the research facility he founded because he alluded to sex in a conversation with them once, about ten years ago.
Women literally are ruining our chances of becoming young forever.
What the hell is even the purpose of women? Why not just kill them and replace them with sex robots?

Attached: PhotoCollage_1630962592970.jpg (2048x3643, 1.6M)

They are the great civilizational filter. Every advanced civilization eventually perishes as a consequence of female emancipation.

Women routinely falsely accuse men in influential positions things in an attempt to extort them. None of these women cared about science or shared his values, it was always about social status and money for them, very few women are capable of caring about much more than anything else.

1: do not partner in business or important projects with women
2: minimize contact with female colleagues
3: if giving a woman responsibilities is necessary, find a conservative married woman, preferably over 40
4: when it comes to doing taxes or some other monotonous task, by all means hire the most talented employee, man or woman, however for executive positions it is about more than merit, there is trust, honor, loyalty, standards and so forth, one bad egg can ruin a company, here being a woman OBJECTIVELY is a huge red flag, feminists complain about the "glass ceiling" but then encourage women to act like sociopaths and try to drag companies down and fuck shit up, there is no "glass ceiling", it is a conspiracy, what there is are rational judgments about women

remember they forced our hand with this shit

Are you retard or what? He sexually harassed minors moron.

>3: if giving a woman responsibilities is necessary, find a conservative married woman, preferably over 40
No. They're all the same regardless whether they found a cuck who married them.

>She's a 17 year old child you sick freak!!!

Hey man, moralfagging is dangerous. I dont give a fuck what he did, and likewise I wouldn't care if Einstein jerked off in front of a few whores.

This, women's right are a scam pushed by self-hating misanthropes
Misanthropy is a disease that should be punished with death, there is no reason to keep around people who actively try to fuck up our survival and I'm tired to pretend it's ok to let them breathe our air

>SHE WAS 17 YEARS, 364 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 59 MINUTES, AND 57 SECONDS OLD YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILE

Attached: stabler.jpg (1280x720, 48.5K)

To be fair Aubrey de Grey had to be nerfed at some point. The man's too powerful. Aw well, he'll probably have a laugh about all this on his 207th birthday

>give girl compliment on her dress
>life ruined over it a decade later
Why is this allowed?

I think people alive today will be able to shave off 30 years off their biological clock.

>oh oh i'm cumming like a girl!!!!

Put yourself in their shoes!
What if a woman told you that you were attractive and you made her wet? You would be traumatized for life, you would question your sense of self-worth, you would feel like nothing more than a sex object.

You know what to do, Western cucks and male feminists.

Attached: ab29198e90280e5635875f21ab22af7c.jpg (768x768, 42.55K)

>morals are dangerous
explain why aging should be researched or prevented without using some retarded moralfag argument.

living = good, aging = death

The influx of women into sciences has unironically ruined our prospects for large scale innovation. All of the best scientists are freaks and autists. The classic eccentric genius a la Tesla or Newton would never be hired by a modern university; they would probably get blacklisted from the field for not making enough eye contact with the 107 IQ female interviewer.

you say that, but people still spend more than 60 minutes a day in front of a computer screen. nobody cares about aging, except moralfags.

everyone cares about aging, most of us want to live for a long time, aging kills us. What are you trying to argue you dumb nigger?

Do you really want boomers to live longer? Do you want to live longer?

because if we can get people to stay in a youthful state we save a fuckton of money not having treat all those diseases old people get

because old people can get back to work instead of stealing your tax dollars

because if cognitive aging can be prevented, we won't really need "new blood" because people will retain the open-mindedness and flexibility of youth and will continue to advance humanity instead of getting old and overly attached to their outdated pet theories

because universal life extension can be the gateway to rationing reproduction, so we can have an excuse to stop the idiots from breeding until we figure out how to fix their stupid genes

Newton was a fag though, he'd be fine.

He emailed this 17 year old he was mentoring:

"I have a fairly adventurous love life, and I'm not coy in talking about it," his first email declared. The second said that in writing her a recommendation he "resisted the temptation to include 'hotter than hell'" in describing her

And in a conversation he urged a 21 year old female employee to have sex with potential donors and said:

"those in the aging industry need to use whatever means necessary to fight the war on aging... [He] explained ... 'It is at the same level of women in World War II sleeping with Nazis to get information. It is a war against aging here. You have to persuade people to give money ... I am the general."

do you eat junk food or spend much time alone?