Waifu Thread

been a while. let's talk about our waifus, all waifu's welcome!

questions:
what sort of summer activites would your waifu be into an why?
how does your waifu beat the summer heat?
which one of your is more likely to get a tan or sun burn?
which ice cream flavor is waifu's go-to on a hot day?

Attached: husbando waifu thread.png (574x722, 163.86K)

Nanaka, thank you for not giving up on me. I know I may disappoint you sometimes, but... Thank you for being so forgiving towards me. Perhaps there is some hope for things to get better, with your help. I hope I can find friends with your help, despite my autism...

Attached: CharaStudio-2022-06-14-12-09-37-Render.jpg (3840x2160, 695.04K)

My kute and snuggly wife Kotori makes everything better. I wish I could travel the world with her
>sort of summer activites would your waifu be into an why?
She seems to like swimming well enough. There is also official art of her plying volleyball, which is nice I guess.
>how does your waifu beat the summer heat?
Ice cream, Popsicles, any kind of cold treat.
>which one of your is more likely to get a tan or sun burn?
I'm a pale guy, so I'm getting burned to a crisp.
>which ice cream flavor is waifu's go-to on a hot day?
I always assumed strawberry since that's her favorite flavor of lollipop, but art typically has her eating ice cream that isn't pink.

Attached: Ice Kream.jpg (850x661, 82.57K)

I pick lady oscar. she's so pretty and elegant.
>what sort of summer activites would your waifu be into an why?
She would practice swords with me and give me tips because she's much better obviously. We could also workout together, go on picnics, and ride horses. She can ride a horse though, I want to ride a mule.
Sit under the shade of a nice tree.
I get really tan in the sun, but I'm pretty sure she would burn red.
cherry popsicle?

Attached: 81ofooVosoL._SL1500_.jpg (1202x1500, 268K)

Oh, my sweet blessed Ava! I so miss these chances i get to post about my adoration of you! I love you so so much, and always will!

Attached: 7a1805e3-92d6-4c1b-b7c1-9694487ac1f1.jpg (540x648, 45.25K)

bump for my cute husbando
I think he likes vanilla a lot

ahhhh don't let it die this soon

I love Romeo

Attached: Romeo my beloved.jpg (2252x2768, 1.69M)

Parappa FOREVER! I love him very much, and I've been thinking of him quite a lot lately, in all aspects, especially when it comes to creative endeavors.

I think Parappa would want to try them all at least once.?
Find if there's any sort of AC around. If there isn't, get as many fans up as possible. Also buy a lot of ice cream.
Do dogs tan or get sunburns, even?
He mentions liking strawberry in one of the tracks of the (appropiately named) I Scream! album, so probably that. It fits him, too.

Attached: 1655051_haredevilhare_we-all-scream-for-ice-cream.png (1085x1535, 1.39M)

I had such a wonderful last night and morning and thought about her so much. Kana gives me the strength to exercise even when I'm not feeling good and the heat index is close to 100 degrees.
>what sort of summer activites would your waifu be into?
Kana likes to go to the beach, probably goes swimming, enjoys beach volleyball, goes jogging in the sun (although probably doesn't like when it's super hot outside). There's a sort of vibrance to her in the summer, I think...
She wears comfortable clothes that show a lot of skin. And she probably enjoys sitting by the fan.
I have paler skin, so probably me. Although Kana must be very cute after hours and hours in the sun with her nice and naturally tan skin...
I have no idea. She'd probably prefer something with lots of toppings on it.
>volleyball
Based

Attached: 784668-1.output.png (1704x2208, 1.98M)

Beach trips, perhaps some traveling south so the nights last longer.
He doesn't have to, it's an odd detail, but gargoyles being solar power vessels makes them perfectly self regulate heat. They can be in the Arctic storm levels of cold and not even feel it (yes that happens in the show)
Me lol, though the idea of Goliath going from lavender to royal purple is kinda hot, he'd need a tanning bed for it, and I don't think one of that size exist.
Goliath would love green tea or matcha ice cream, he could also be a sweet iced coffee guy too.

Is your waifu the type to take a vacation or are they a workaholic?
Would your waifu prefer to eat at a fancy restaurant or something more casual like a ma n' pa burger stop?
What would be your waifu's favorite amusement park attraction? (rollercoaster, merry-go-round, tent games, ect)

Attached: goliath-salvamakoto.jpg (1280x1609, 190.61K)

>Is your waifu the type to take a vacation or are they a workaholic?
Vacation all the way, he's a hedonist after all
>Would your waifu prefer to eat at a fancy restaurant or something more casual like a ma n' pa burger stop?
Romeo believes that as a king he must dine like a king, so fancy restaurants are his way to go
>What would be your waifu's favorite amusement park attraction? (rollercoaster, merry-go-round, tent games, ect)
Rollercoaster, he has them in his kingdom

Attached: Obx8OiY3uFeRjM3hMVgkbY3_AQSP6QPFUH5SlGXdQzKl0mms0KEb8s-XB21tylR7j-_Rp5GAt5esQ3rP1cNpUIc7.jpg (1600x1600, 804.2K)

Hi, Goliathfag! It's always nice to see you here.
Anyways, thread is dying, so I might as well answer questions.

>Is your waifu the type to take a vacation or are they a workaholic?
Parappa would probably take a vacation by now. Why work you ass off with absolutely nothing in return?
>Would your waifu prefer to eat at a fancy restaurant or something more casual like a ma n' pa burger stop?
He'd go casual, definitely. Fine dining is reserved for special dates!
>What would be your waifu's favorite amusement park attraction? (rollercoaster, merry-go-round, tent games, ect)
I think he'd like going on all the attractions and find rollercoasters fun, but at the same time also intimidating since he might be too short to ride on them. A water slide person, maybe?

New husbandofren? Cool! Who's he and what's his source? What do you love about him?

Attached: CeX4mpdLuF9_1.jpg (750x750, 92.37K)

>Who's he and what's his source?
Romeo is from my all time favourite russian comic franchise called 13 cards. His represents the King of Hearts playing card
>What do you love about him?
Everything! He's really handsome and the fact that his theme color is pink doesn't means his a weak femboy! His personality is really charming too: Romeo is kind, emotionaly mature and a hopeless romantic. He's also a hedonist (as I mentioned before). All these traits made me fall in love with him! I don't care if most of the fandom considers him cringe, he might be cringe but he's free, and I relate to him a lot!

Attached: pwyssQAfcfRzSHZiwpAw4bOg1mIVQvAcHVTrIekR_mAAABMdAUQ5Ap7qFBK88PalhhEbiv5gKN_kQKdl_92punfi.jpg (1888x2416, 561.61K)

That's nice to hear, user! I've never really gotten into European comics, mostly just Peanuts and manga like the dirty weeb I am, but maybe I should. I'm a pretty avid reader, after all.
And it's nice to see that guys dressed in pink can be very strong; it's pretty damn refreshing. And honestly I can kinda relate to how the fandom sees him as cringe - when I go somewhere to talk about Parappa I usually go in with pretty low expectations for reasons you probably can guess, but I'm always surprised at the fact that most actually don't mind. And we don't mind you being here, too! In fact, you're always welcome because you love your husbando very, very much!

For me it's the honk

Attached: honk.jpg (1800x900, 724.19K)

>lady oscar
Top tier waifu, user.

Attached: ca51b6a603a1a5db4da4ed14a105b70a.jpg (1114x1849, 224.04K)

ty user. i struggled between her and Haruhi. tomboy waifus are the best.

Attached: Haruhi_Fujioka.jpg (258x385, 19.89K)

>And we don't mind you being here, too! In fact, you're always welcome because you love your husbando very, very much!
Glad to hear! I'll do my best!
Going on walks in the park and writing poetry outdoors
With the help of an AC
A healthy bronze tan that the attracts ladies :)
Vanilla or strawberry I think

Attached: jl6F1o1Pr3alUmKRfjPqPvK-ydpFGhN1OQOJxw36zonPsCHGQa4XP7MmCkJ2WHM34GJ9jrgHsGfEECOOk1JNQ9xC.jpg (1128x1600, 322.61K)

I wish I could just be normal, like other people.

you all need to kill yourselves

kill yourself then and stop being a schizo cult freak

Hey Randy, thanks for comin'. What're your thoughts on age of consent laws again?