Vent Thread

ITT: Get it off your chest

>"Hey king, you feelin' alright"?

Attached: 49cb96c5b0d08e9d1a04c78221f6726e.jpg (1080x1350, 171.68K)

I'm not feeling alright. I feel like i might snap at any moment and kill some apple juice in minecraft

I think I'm undiagnosed autistic. School years were very rough, and then ended with the covid lockdowns which went by as a blur with little productive progress made by myself. First year of college was horrible being online, I almost dropped out.

2021 onwards has seen progress. I landed this job, and I became best friends with a 10/10 looking girl. Except we both had feelings for each other and things got very complicated.

Me and her haven't spoken in a week, it's the third time we've gone on a no speaking term. It's killing me, I've gone back to square one and I'm feeling lonely again. I've got a new job lined up and I'm feeling excited but jesus it's just a battle getting through every day after losing the person you speak to 24/7.

Attached: 7a6.jpg (600x754, 34.91K)

prolly should say your sorry. idk. sounds like a shitty thing to miss out on.

What's wrong? What's got you down?

>prolly should say your sorry. idk. sounds like a shitty thing to miss out on.

We had a slight "argument". Wasn't so much an argument but I was trying very hard to be diplomatic and communicate with her. She didn't seem to understand, and I guess it was left on a bad note.

I've sent her a text which was packaged as a goodbye. She left it on read but saved in our chat history. Holy fuck, it's killing me. Can she please just respond, I'll say goodbye and she'll say goodbye and I'll have closure or something jesus.

I'm 27 and live with emotionally abusive parents and can't leave because I have a neurological disease that prevents me from working. Every day I just stare at the ceiling wondering when I'm gonna kill myself. I recently bought a gun with birthday money from my uncle and I just keep opening the drawer and looking at it over and over. I'm probably gonna do it soon, I can't take this shit any longer. I wish I could just be healthy and normal like everyone else.

Attached: 1654656248605.png (1440x2880, 874.78K)

>What's got you down?
What hasnt got me down should be the question. But it's ok, i'm too locko to give up now. Ze juice will pay.

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif (640x640, 1.09M)

>trying to find a new wageslave job while I am getting this degree, so far no biters
>turned 23 a couple weeks ago, all I have to show for it is failure
>can feel cold sores coming in on my mouth, literal never ending reminder of when I got raped as a kid, the fact june is what it is now is not helping and just makes me more anti social
>feel horny only to end up feeling absolute disgust for others
>stocks are tanking and only have $670 in the bank, no heating
>pretty much only ever go outside now to get groceries since everything is so expensive
>need to be really careful with my old pickup since even though its in pretty good shape given its age the area I live in has massive potholes everywhere and I do not want to risk messing up the alignment or worse, at least until I get another job
>completely disillusioned on relationships in general, only person I can say I ever gave a remote shit about was my grandfather who has been dead for more than 10 years

Attached: 07254DA3-015A-42F1-A843-CA70EC1431E3.jpg (468x1009, 130.08K)

bumping to hear more stories

Attached: 76f229e1eaf329824fe501a76842fcf3.jpg (400x249, 15.34K)

im feeling alright, mostly drawing and lifting. still getting used to my new tablet. dont know how to repay my gf for buying it.

thinking about picking up a new anime today and watching with my frens. i am thinking of making a cup of cofi with the new mug my big sis sent me.

how are you lads?

Attached: 1633034001936.jpg (750x997, 187.93K)

Well stronger, sharper and more insane by the day.
Running into money issues.
Skipping around between jobs.
But uh hey things are going to get alot worse for everyone pretty soon.
I uh don't take much joy in that actually.
It's come to the point in the past month where whenever I have really any time to swim in my thoughts shit gets depressing.
People I like don't really much care for me because even though I add a lot I also add a lot of depressing energy to any situation.
If you were to ask me when the last time I smiled in response to something happening I wouldn't know.

I hate this general aura of defeatism and pessimism. Why aren't we hanging (((them))) from lamp posts? What needs to happen?

>inb4 ok fed

Posted this in a whitepilling thread. No responses. I guess I am a lost cause.

So, here it is:

I got abused a lot in my teenage and early adult years, mostly caused by my parents and other people I trusted. My iq went measurably down and I sometimes started getting so stressed, I stopped leaving the house for the most part, stopped taking care of myself snd who hallucinate that people were coming after me again. I have been sexually assaulted several times, including at least twice by roommates in situations that affected me a great deal financially when either I had to leave or they left because I finally had someone I could claim would protect me.

I struggled throughout university living a life I haven't wanted to live for most of the last decade. It it difficult to take care of myself let alone do any work because there is no payoff for me. The only good thing about me used to be that I was intelligent and more accelerated than everyone else at my school, but now I can't bring myself to do anything of significant value intellectually. I have been given "convulsive therapy" and barrages of medications, magnetic brain stimulation, and so many other taxing and time intensive treatments. Nothing has worked, and all I get is more blackpilled.

My parents never loved me and I wish they would have abused me less and taught me more. Instead of learning and achieving milestones in my teens, I was repeatedly humiliated to extents beyond most people's comprehension, and I couldn't handle it. Instead of the smart kid, I was now the crazy kid who was gone from class a lot because I was being whisked away to some unfamiliar place to get traumatized again.

I have lived a life full of financial and mental hardship. I am ugly and not even smart anymore. Everyone is disappointed in me including myself.

Become a monk bro, your shit is fucked, just become a monk

I try my best every day, but I keep having suicidal thoughts in bed.

>become a monk
they don't allow females. even the buddhists are sexist.

I want to quit my job and move away but I can't because it would cause too much family stress and I don't have any skills or any jobs set up for a potential move location. But I'm rotting here. I hate it

>earn a degree in a promising field
>means nothing to me, I don't even remember cracking a smile when I graduated
>can't remember the last time I was happy and it's been this way for years
>can't afford therapy without a job
>depression exacerbated by months of rejection emails, unanswered applications, no contact after interviews and the federal government not providing funding for new employees
I feel like I'm stuck in a cycle. I feel like shit and can barely muster the energy to keep looking for a job.
I can't get help without income because everything I have is being used to keep me afloat while I job hunt.
I'm hungry, anons. I'm fucking burning to start a real career. No more of this minimum wage slaving bullshit. I'm so close and yet it's just out of reach.
I want to be happy, but I don't think I can get there on my own. I've been like this for a minimum of 6 years, probably longer.
Nothing interests me anymore. I only hangout with friends out of obligation to keep our relationship going. I can't even work up the interest to play video games anymore.
If it wasn't for my family I would have taken a long walk off a cliff years ago, but I can't financially burden them. This is something I have to do for myself.
I'll just keep trying, but it makes me feel hollow when I've made no headway in months.

Attached: 9864897.jpg (492x356, 65K)

I'm just a burden to everyone around me. Every day feels like I'm cheating death.

>I don't even remember cracking a smile when I graduated
yo, I'm . same here. i just finished university and all i felt was some relief. i don't feel proud at all.
>therapy
overrated i would say, but it depends how complicated your shit is. if you need to be told things like "exercise and showering help!" then sure, but usually they are just money vampires and can gaslight you.
>job
are you applying for every type of job? what kind of experience do you have?
if you are trying for a certain field, it is not uncommon to be stuck for years. i just earned a physics degree and am working for a pizza place... making more than i would be at a lot of labs for less stress. i encourage an open mind if you don't have one already, and work on your back up for later (mine is finance, gonna study for those certs; coding works too, etc)
reach out to me at
broken#5685
if you want advice or just to connect.