Uh oh.... it's over for Dbdrcels

So apparently I got Doxxed and someone messaged this girl I'm meeting while I'm here in her own home. Now I have to sit here for 4 more days awkwardly. Going to Quitting YouTube so thanks to the one guy who ruined it, I'm going to try and enjoy myself for the next few days, it was a nice run _ thanks to everyone who supported me, but it's truly over for me and this channel ruined my life, what was once a way to me to cope with my horrible life has actually made things worse.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-14 at 12-16-50 dbdr incel - Google Search.png (312x312, 135.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC7eTtT4S1g9kqORtVFRJ9iA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=WDJd5G25DVs
youtube.com/watch?v=YjCPc4kuZDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

absolutely brutal, that guy cannot catch a break

nobody cares, not your blog faggot

i wonder if it was the video where he showed off the backpack full of gifts his mom bought for him. it looks like he deleted the video where he showed that off, so probably.

i watched that last night. maybe there was something in the background but I didn't see anything on the letter

yeah maybe something in a frame showing off an address / name or something, otherwise why would he have taken it down already. that or he gave out too much personal info via discord. i cant imagine how fucking embarrassing it is to be STUCK at an egirls house while some weirdo is texting her, wouldnt surprise me if he roped.

this guy has an actual schizo channel stalking him. he reuploaded the gift video but looks like nothing was there, maybe he was on a discord and gave away too many details.

youtube.com/channel/UC7eTtT4S1g9kqORtVFRJ9iA/videos

yoo dbdr nasty af, he should switch his channel to music
youtube.com/watch?v=WDJd5G25DVs

the guy JUST privated all his videos I think he's lurking here

ye i just seen that, rip

Well, that settles. This schizo is the one that called the girl.

all of his videos were recent too and he was going on schizo raves about how youtube statistics about dbdrs channel shows that he's actually a 6'4 gigachad

odds are he actually was LARPing, his stories never stayed consistent and he'd always spew bullshit about how he thought he's 6'4 but realizes he's only 5'11 and 3/4, his age also changed by a few years every few months. first he's 18, then he's 26, then he's back to being 21. he probably got tired of LARPing for easy attention and just wants to walk away while getting more people to give him some pity validation.

I downloaded that video and just rewatched it didn't see anything that could identify him. I suspect that it was one of his irl friends that found his channel that contacted that girl.

he just put another video back up.

youtube.com/watch?v=YjCPc4kuZDY

Man the neo-r9k ecelebs are all cringe asf. Bring back Eggy already, he was /ourguy/

Literally who? Youtube drama? You guys are both fucking faggots.

Attached: 1654956106654 (1).jpg (500x570, 40.37K)

he said his IRL friends know about his channel and sat him down about it and stoped being his friend. So his real idenity has been known for awhile, but idk how they would get the girl he visiting name. i think this is a troll thread

>i think this is a troll thread
its a copy paste of a community post that dbdr made himself

eggy is still around on youtube, but he left this dumpster a long time ago

thanks. damn thats wild

>yeah umm hey guys I'm an incel just like you are haha but I have friends.. and my life is normal haha.. but I'm one of you guys!! I'm going on a date right now cya

dude drove 700 miles while gas is $5 gallon only to get friendzoned by a chick who now knows hes a incel. im looking forward to his next video about how that goes

how long in advance did she know about his channel, she may have only had time to watch one of his videos since hes already there

*his dad drove him that far, was supposed to be a meeting for fathers day and then drop him off there afterwards since it was on his fathers way back home so not out of the way. but the timing of everything is off which makes this seem like more of a LARP

drama maxxing to get more youtube views? is his channel even youtube monetization?

i have adblock so i wouldnt know, but it could just come down to farming attention making him on different than an egirl. wouldnt surprise me i he did a face reveal as a chad then laughed at all the incels who actually believed his lies.