How are you call coping with loneliness/inceldom?

I was a NEET from 17-21 then finally went to tech school and I've been a workaholic since. I probably don't even earn that much by r9k standards but I was always way too low IQ to master anything or get better at hobbies on my own so work fills the void. My goal is to also visit Thailand every other holiday period soon. I've practically given up on women completely. What about you guys?

Attached: EbwdEX7XYAYdKjl.jpg (640x903, 140.25K)

No hope of getting a girlfriend. I'm way too mentally ill to date anyone.
I cope by drawing and maladaptively daydreaming about having someone. Having a hobby helps because it makes me feel like I have worth beyond the fact that I can't get a relationship. Daydreaming helps a lot because I have a really vivid imagination and I can just pretend I have a partner.

Attached: 1603793461525.png (391x919, 274.31K)

STOP POSTING THAT GARBAGE DRAWING

THE TIE IS SUPPOSED TO FALL DOWN
THIS DRAWING IS UGLY AND DOESNT MAKE SENSE

STOP POSTING IT

oh wait I just got it
she is not bending over towards you she is seen from up there

THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE SINCE YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE HER DOG THEREFORE SHE SHOULD LOOK DOWN TO YOU
STILL GARBAGE

>she is not bending over towards you she is seen from up there

If seen this image countless of times and I'venever noticed this before

Attached: Pepekima.jpg (545x438, 42.66K)

hello fellow makima enthusiast
I am a 22lvl neet, i am terrible at anything technical, and i'm too lazy for university. I've been alone my whole life, never had friends, never went out, never been to a party, never celebrated birthday maybe my parents did when i was little
of course never had gf or sex
I cope by constant day dreaming, 24/7 i'm inside my head making countless scenarios from being the tsar of russia to killing the president, and eating and sleeping and masturbating and passing time iwth video games.
in the future i imagine myself dead or homeless or deppressed because of wagie work, now to be fair i'm quite comfy and i feel little sadness as long as i don't compare myself to others (meaning i avoid cities with lots of happy couples etc)

Attached: crying Makima on a date.jpg (791x1144, 124.01K)

You are literally me. Except for the birthday part (didn't have friends but my mom used to buy me a cake every birthday when I was a kid and I'd eat it with my parents)

>Except for the birthday part (didn't have friends but my mom used to buy me a cake every birthday when I was a kid and I'd eat it with my parents)
My mom dumped my loser dad (i got his genes) and left my shithole for Germany. So i didn't get the cake. Last birthday, all i got was my father and grandfather giving me a handshake, and my mother and grandmother phoning. But i'm not sentimental anyway, i just wish i wasn't such an asocial loser.

Attached: 91044904_p0.jpg (3000x4000, 1.88M)

Was a NEET from 14 to 23. Took care of my grandma which passed away lat year.
Worked a steady dead end job for two years from 23 until 25 this year. Now a NEET again.

Had a mental breakdown few days ago. Still a kv but I had the realization that I was always a furry and my childhood crush is the one and only. Frustration gone. Need for a real life female or anime whore gone. I am happy now. I think I mentally regressed cause that breakdown kinda messed my head. All I wanted as a child was to be Sonic and get the girl and now I can indulge in that again. Surprised of that side of me honestly, I kept it locked for a long long time... the two pals I had were confused, one told me to seek help, but I don't care. This feels right, and real for once. Am I going insane anons?

Attached: be1cd65c94bd47205ada5a36e6e27f7a.jpg (2400x2100, 296.28K)

what kinda tech school/field are you getting into?

I've always been jealous of people who are good at drawing only becauase had I been artistic myself, I'd escape into making a webtoon or comic where I'd live out all my fantasies
Life is a chore for the majority. It's so obvious, seeing all my fellow wagiecels with practically no life left in their eyes. A lot of us just exist because of survival instincts

Attached: dhemit-chan-makima-2-pixiv-n-artstations-2.jpg (1778x2500, 747.76K)

>coping
haha, lol
lmao even

I'm a HVAC technician

drinking, rediscovering my creativity, leaving my 'family' forever. feels good man. I just choose to be happy and don't give a shit. prospect of dying young, I live all night and cant wait to be humanity engulfed by our satanist jew overlords enacting the finishing touches of the new world order.

Attached: bukowski (1).jpg (500x390, 40.06K)

I thought I'd given up but lately It's getting too much, I just want some friends I can meet up with a play some games and have a few drinks and talk about anime other stuff with but then I think that they're all gonna be autistic and have no self awareness

I've worked ever since leaving school and have a decent job now and it's got decent progression opportunities but I don't go anywhere to meet people or do anything outside of work apart from maintain my vehicles and I don't really want to either. It all seems like so much hassle and no fun. The only fun I had was when I went to Tokyo on holiday and met some guys from Any Forums, was nice talking to people who understood stuff no one else would but even they were pretty mental and unpredictable.

I've never had a girlfriend and don't see myself ever having one. I've never had a female friend either, I just choke up a bit talking to the few women at work because I don't know what to talk to them about, will they understand anything I'm talking about? e.t.c.

Usually I don't really care, I either go hard into my work or into some competitive Vidya or cars, mostly hobby stuff. It only hits me when I got my bros including their girls on our hangs and the inevitable
>bro you get zero pussy just go fuck lmao
which is much preferable to
>bro just put yourself out there, you'll get some in no time

If I was in a complete echo chamber with other people that never fuck and don't let it define their existence I'd probably be perfectly happy all the time.

I had a girlfriend from the age of 16-18 and I am 30 now. After she dumped me I more or less decided that I had enough of relationships for one lifetime and decided that it was not worth the stress. Unfortunately I am still only human and still capable of catching feelings against my will. I do my best to suppress such feels when they pop up, which fortunately is not often. It is not always easy to do though.

I fucked everything up until two years ago when I went back to study CS. Now I'm doing a placement for a good company (software engineering for a defense company) at 32 and I can't believe I managed to pull this off at my age. Did well on my course too, decent grades. I spent most of my twenties working in a fish factory.

i hang out with people from my job who i don't like, and fuck this highschool girl who's obsessed with me.
i don't count it as actual sex because she's a FtM tranny (not on any pills, she's just a girl who dresses like a tomboy)
so yeah, it's a real drag living my life. i'm surrounded by people but have no connection to them. and the sex isn't that good, it might as well be masturbating with someone else's vagina at this point.

>masturbating with someone else's vagina
You stupid fuck what do you think sex is?

idk, i'm not a biologist.