How to have sex with a fat girl
Step one:
>1.Dont

>Tina tonic
Sounds like a fat chick.

> Bottom only, they get tired on top and could put your legs to sleep or worse
> Don't mind the smell, they can't reach everywhere in the shower
> Don't tell your friends. Ever.

Lots of men have small penises which makes it hard to have sex with women with big asses or lots of thigh/pussy meat. Doing doggy style with a thick girl is hard unless you're at least 7 inches.

Fat girls are lucky that a lot of poor / near homeless black men are willing to fuck them for food and a roof over their head.

I seen it happen too many damn times for it to be a stereotype at this point.

Attached: 162f8094d4394c8202ccfedb6392f95f_f.jpg (290x540, 19.78K)

black dudes actually just really love fat chicks my man

how to have sex with a fat girl
1. try to locate the vagina under the fat folds and cherish the smell to make her feel comfortable.

Yeah that totally is not cope from the least desirable men in the racial hierarchy

Should I fuck this redhead girl I went on 2 dates with two years ago? We kinda mutually ghosted each other but we also went hiking for our dates cause all the shops were closed and she was a mask freak so she probably didn't want to invite me over. I just hugged her goodbye 2 times I didn't even kiss her. I was excited to meet her until I saw how fat she was now. I knew her from school. But then I fell "in love" with some girl online I can't be with so I just want to lose my virginity so I fully stop caring about her. I could jit up this fat girl for dinner and maybe she'll invite me to her place to fuck. I don't know. I feel bad asking someone on a date I have no interest in a relationship with unelss it's mostly sexual. But I'm depserate.

Fuck her, but you are going to have post orgasm regret later

Don't waste your evening.

Black dudes like women who have low self esteem because they are easy to keep around.
Fat white women hate themselves

>aggressively shows interest in you

Yeah, thanks but no thanks. I like human women not cows.

Attached: rip in peace car suspension.webm (640x800, 874.22K)

That's still fat desu ngl

have you actually been around black people much? they froth at the mouth over women like... rosie o donnell. i've had black people get angry at me saying that a conventionally gorgeous woman was hot because she was apparently 'too skinny'

If I'm a virgin will the pairbonding meme cause me to be attarcted to her and wash away my limerence / infatuation with the other girl? I feel bad because the other one bought me a vidya and ignored her for 2 months after playing it with her one time. I feel like I should refund it but we played too many hours.

You just have to lift her belly and fupa.

Attached: 1654530026353.png (1943x2751, 1.47M)

I recently fucked a surprisingly fat girl, and I realized when I was on top, her stomach literally prevented me from thrusting properly. weird fucking experience. gotta get em from behind boys

>how to have sex with a fat girl
anally and roughly, fat girls need to do anal to make up for it

Did any girl feel bad for you when you bought her stuff and you got ignored.

They froth at her having a stable middle class to rich paycheck, free food in the fridge and if you dick her down, she has such low self esteem and is so greatful to have any man (even a black one) want to stick around that they will overlook them not working and just bumming around the house while they work all day

Black men are hunters by nature, they know how to play the game in the modern safari.

Never target the strong powerful Rhino, go for the much slower and fat Hippo.