All my life I tried to act more masculine to win the respect of other men...

All my life I tried to act more masculine to win the respect of other men. Lately it has dawned on me I simply don't have it in me. I guess I'm just gonna get mocked until I die.

Attached: 0654 - VOcxgCK.png (412x351, 77.65K)

I don't even try at this point. I like Lush bath bombs. I like conditioner. I like riot grrl. I like chick rock. I like feminist punk bands and screechy bitch music. I like pink almost as much as I like black. I like cute things. I like Sanrio. I like my stupid Hello Kitty phone game. I like Kuromi. I like sewing. I like plushies and dolls. I like ordering fruity, sweet, brightly-colored girly drinks. I like Starbucks and Yerba Mate and pumpkin spice and birthday cake and all that basic bitch white girl crap. I fucking love all that 2000's-era Hot Topic goth chick cutesy crap like Ruby Gloom and Emily the Strange and Skelanimals. I like hot wax treatments and face masks. I like fucking tea parties.
Fucking sue me or take my man card or whatever. I don't have shit to prove.

I mean generally I'm not even interested in girly shit like that, my problem is I fail to consistently act in a masculine way. When I try it just feels fake and cringy, I radiate neuroticism and weakness.
How do you cope with being such an absolute poof? Surely you must live in some super liberal place.

Attached: 0487 - luXBX82.png (285x276, 64.6K)

who gives a shit how you act. T-levels for men across the board are in the gutter. Eat right, workout and do whatever the fuck you want

I mean it's tiresome you always sink to the bottom of the hierarchy at any workplace and people will feel free to voice their opinion about you for no reason. Of course I try ignoring it but when this is the only social feeback you ever will get in your life it's difficult.

Attached: 0842 - Yy81YRZ.png (809x808, 20.6K)

what kinda workplace are you at?

Shitty building firm

life is like one big game of dick measuring and some people don't want to play

Yeah im in the same boat. Girls like to hang out with me and they see me as one of them. I dont think they internally recognize me as an actual man. Im not going to troon out but I should have been born female.

Well youre not really in the same boat. Girls dont like me at all though at least they seem less likely to vocalize their disdain and ruin my day.

I feel that pain you get to a point where you simply do not want to try anymore the return on investment is not there

Attached: redditsave.com_geSfkka 5.webm (960x900, 938.01K)

>All my life I tried to act more masculine to win the respect of other men. Lately it has dawned on me I simply don't have it in me. I guess I'm just gonna get mocked until I die.
your problem is wanting to win the respect of other men.
stop caring about what they think and you'll be more manly just form that.

Trying that is pointless, you are either born to dominate or be dominated and rot. Life is all about luck

"Just stop caring" is "just be yourself" tier normie bullshit platitudal crap that has helped no one in the history of mankind. It's literally what these assholes would say where I to call them out on their bullying behavior.

The advice is right, caring about what other men think of you is feminine and a sign of insecurity

Men are really pathetic desu. As soon as they meet they constantly try to one up and out-alpha each other to establish dominance. Men throw their best friends under the bus and disappear from their friend group as soon as they get a gf. Pathetic.

Wow thank you user. While we're at it, I'll go ahead and just be:
Confident
Rich
Charismatic
Intelligent
Funny
Energetic
And so forth. Thanks to you, I'll be a Chad in no time! I'm gonna go ahead and just be Chad! Because this is how shit works for real in real life.

...and then they get rewarded with pussy and female attention if they are good enough at it.

It's not easy to not care and to just act cool around other guys, but the point is that that's better than trying to one up them and being le gruff ledditor lumberjack. However, this can come across as submissiveness, as you end up not standing up for yourself in an effort to look cool, which leads us back to being unmasculine. You can't win as a feminine robot.

>excusing one upping
>excusing hoes before bros mentality
bro what are you doing??

I'm not one of the bros to begin with.

Well no shit man, you keep blowing me away.

Doing those would mean that you care. Not caring means you don't think about any of that and live your life.

>deliberately missing the point

i'm glad you admit that you missed the point. then again, i'm not surprised you missed it in the first place because you like being miserable.