/r9gay/ - #1785

Megaman edition
youtu.be/VVRVnwI_8DQ

Previous:

Attached: Megaman 7.jpg (500x750, 222.29K)

Why would you vomit on the ground? Is that a Megaman thing?

too excited

he's just a filthy and very emotionally driven bastard, he's constantly pissing the bed and in the sink while crying too

>gasp
that was another user....

Oh I see, I'm glad you got to have your Megaman OP! ^^

thanks dude.
now nobody will talk about megaman anymore because no one played it here.

I'm a huge X and Zero nerd.

Attached: 8503699_p0.jpg (850x820, 212.24K)

No,I'm pretty sure it's you.

ayy nice!
but damn I still have no idea about x and zero because I am still at the old megaman games.
I am at part7, you read the archie comics?

you're lurking so much on this general that you can regocnize me? thats kinda sweet....wait...I mean nope I am the megman user, straight outta Any Forums

>tfwywnb chased into a field of crops running for your life after getting caught with the cute twink at the hillbilly jamboree

I haven't read them. It's been the opposite for me, I started with the X games then moved onto Zero. I should give some more attention to the classic series even if just out of respect for the franchise because I've only played the first four games.

>coomed 3 times this morning
>go outside and feel noticeably more clunky and awkward

I alternate between lurking and quitting this general, but you're also just recognizable and amusing.

is megaman supposed to be an obscure game or something?

Attached: figuato.jpg (543x411, 32.23K)

Whats your thoughts about the megman animated series?
if you have watched them, my friend tells me they suck ass.

yeah sometimes this general sucks because there is no direction, no topic to discuss and anons just starts to bully other ones because they need a cheap short YOU.

I dont think its that popular, and more of a boomer game. but I am only been playing the game/ being in the community for some months.

Attached: tumblr_phtcghsyNV1r17pwlo2_400.png (400x400, 88.76K)

Your body must fixate on the loss of weight (sperm)

maybe a time thing yeah because it was pretty popular in the early 2000s at least a lot of people played it

>tfw no bf who wears multicolored socks :c

I haven't watched it, I was actually planning to wach the Battle Network anime. But first I should play the games obviously.

Attached: EgFGKbVVAAIVxYe.jpg (708x1000, 150.4K)

>have 0 (zero) pairs of multicolored socks
I'll never get a bf like this...

>tfw no good posture, processed foods avoiding, healthy fit bf

feels like my posture has gotten worse in just the last two years and thats around the time i stopped sitting at my desk

Literally lying down in bed all day because I ate hot chip and red bull for dinner last night and it ruined me