Its been around month now since I cut off the r9k girl I had huge feelings for but played with my feelings for weeks...

its been around month now since I cut off the r9k girl I had huge feelings for but played with my feelings for weeks and tried to friendzone me even when I tried to cut her off fast

I talked to other women to forget her they showed a lot of interest on me but I feel nothing

Ive had her on my dreams three times now and had to call home sick for work multiple times

Yet I bet she doesnt event think about me at all since then and moved on while im trtying not to eat shit, this is the worst feeling

Attached: 1655141608850.png (647x364, 171.64K)

>Yet I bet she doesnt event think about me at all since then and moved on while im trtying not to eat shit
The first step is acceptance. If you mean nothing to her, it's time for her to mean nothing to you.

You're a fucking idiot if you think that this girl actually liked you. She was just playing with your feelings and using you for her own amusement. Now she has moved on and is probably laughing at how pathetic you are, while you're stuck wallowing in self-pity.

you sure know everything about a girl he hasnt said anything about other than trying to friendsone him user

Ok, now invert the genders and you have something closer to the actual picture. It's not "friendzone", it's worse.

>It's been around month now since I cut off the r9k guy I had huge feelings for but played with my feelings for weeks and tried to friendzone me even when I tried to cut him off fast

>I talked to other men to forget him, they showed a lot of interest on me but I feel nothing

>Ive had him on my dreams three times now and had to call home sick for work multiple times

>Yet I bet he doesnt event think about me at all since then and moved on while im trtying not to eat shit, this is the worst feeling

I dont get it

It's because you're low IQ and can't read between the lines.

okay so Im asking you to tell me

it happens dude. get away from this awful place because people here aren't gonna give you any good advice. I've been divorced twice and have children with both of them. I'm drunk and crying about it all the time wishing those women would come back. if you can figure out that you're not gonna have what you want before you become old and sad like me, you'll at least have a chance.

>get away from this awful place because people here aren't gonna give you any good advice.
>procedes to give bad advice
>if you can figure out that you're not gonna have what you want before you become old and sad like me, you'll at least have a chance.
cautionary tale ?

>resign yourelf to medicority so you won't be le sad!
Cope

Attached: Ei25n1HWoAMnL22.jpg:large.jpg (1280x720, 97.67K)

you did it! you broke Any Forums down to its bare essentials!

imagine thinking that being obsessed with a girl you met on Any Forums isn't mediocrity

youre assuming im OP at that

cont. But giving up and accepting mediocrity will only lead you to unfufilled desires and an early divorce

you're assuming that I assumed. dumb ass

Unironically how do people here find girls to talk to, do they talk on discord? Wtf is this strange phenomenon, aren't there like maybe 3 women on here at any given time?

Attached: 1644153015510s.jpg (250x181, 5.84K)

why I dont get is people here getting mad at others for dating/trying to hook up r9k girls, if you wouldnt do that in the first place why get mad?

Attached: 1655465611348.gif (496x496, 950.76K)

I'm not mad I just don't understand how it works

kill yourself you fucking zoomers
I hope these bpd egirls suck every last drop of money and soul out of you, cunts

my best guess is that it happens in the generals like britfeels. I don't go there but it seems like the only place where that would be possible on this board.