Why I'm incel

I've figured out the main reason for why I'm alone. It's a numbers game and my numbers are too low.

Today I saw my type of girl in a store, but couldn't go talk to her because I was already at the register. I see interesting girls maybe once in two years, it's so fucking rare.
In my daily life I simply don't encounter prospects. I just don't, that's the main issue. Can't win the game when you're not even playing.

Simply going out has gotten me that 1 prospect per 2 years. Hobbies? Just other males or teenagers. Work? Just me alone. There's no solution!
And the worst part is that I'm a very unique snowflake and my girl has to be too. I don't go to bars or Tinder because I don't want the type of girl who goes to them.
This rules out 99% of mating for me.

Attached: realization.jpg (1368x1026, 87.51K)

>when you see your dream girl outdoors but cant go talk to her
>get depressed and think about her for the next 10 years

I dont think normies can relate

I just got back from the store. Saw a 6'1 skinny, beautiful black girl. Nice tits, good physique, pretty face. Fuck it. Why is a literal supermodel shopping in shitheap Missouri
Now, I don't know how to ask women to get to know me, a complete stranger who just wants them to have sex with me and give me some feigned affection. I can't really afford the services I want, since no car, no house, etc.

About a year and a half ago I was eating at a restaurant and an employee working there waiting tables reminded me almost exactly of an old highschool oneitis. It was pathetic, I was just eating and staring at her wondering what the fuck to say. "Hi you look beautiful today". Well that is built on the foundation of no career, no car, no place I live on my own in. I'm short and not that good looking. I'd just be some fucking goober being creepy in her life, so I didn't talk to her.

I don't think redditfags that come on here with their fat over 30y/o bipolar gfs really understand this. Even if I did have the career, even if I did have the money, how would I know how to leverage it. I'm literally a creep in any situation so I just don't talk.

if you frame it as a numbers game and still end up failing (very possible), your despair at the end of it will be even deeper.

>I'd just be some fucking goober being creepy in her life, so I didn't talk to her.

I wish I got rejected. The worst thing in life is waking up and realizing you're 35 and you never even tried.
If you get rejected at least you can take comfort in knowing that you did your best

I did try back when I was supposed to have been trying and getting laid. I've warm approached before, which is different from cold approach where nothing can possibly arise from it.

>If you get rejected at least you can take comfort in knowing that you did your best
No, you're just stubborn and chipped away a few points of reputation you might have had on an outcome you could have predicted.

I honestly think the thing that pains me the most is that I never got rejected.
I consider to be very good looking for an incel. Almost Chad tier even.
In some fucked up way I want girls to tell me I had no chance so it wasnt my fault for not trying
I want a life where I can blame someone else for my problems

>don't go to bars or Tinder because I don't want the type of girl who goes to them.
Tinder? For sure. Bars? Not so much. You can find every type of person at a bar. I have no idea how everyone has this misconception that only whores pop into bars. It's mostly just regular people getting off work, talking to their friends, drinking a few beers, and eating food. Although, I will say, that this probably only applies to large cities. Suburbs and rural areas are nightmare mode and you won't find girls worthwhile there since they're either taken or can't shake their college drinking years. Just my $0.02.

>I consider to be very good looking for an incel. Almost Chad tier even
Post your face and we will tell you if you had a chance

You are not wrong in framing it as a numbers game, but its not that simple. I've seen a lot of posts like this lately so I figure I should air a thought I've had about this.
Obviously you're never gonna get any if you never interact with women at all, but I've worked in the service industry for 18 years, a few of those years as a night club bouncer. I've had hundreds of thousands of interactions with women, but Im still KHV.
The trouble is that just about all women have a lower bound for physcial attractiveness in guys and if you are below that standard you get rejected before you even get a chance to ask them out. The good news is that most guys are above this treshold, or could get there with a bit of work. The bad news is that of you're on Any Forums chances are you are below that treshold.
In my many years of interacting with women I dont know I've only ever been unsure about whether I had a shot or not a handful of times. I took my shot every one of those times and I was rejected. Even after 100.000+ interactions I still havent met even one woman that I knew was into me. This in stark contrast to some of my coworkers and ofc the regular players in the clubs. It really isnt difficult to tell when a woman is into you, and likewise its not hard to see when shes definitely not.
If you are below that treshold like I am numbers arent gonna do you any good.

Well at least you played the game.

user I live in a small town in the darkest hole of Finland where people only go to bars if they wanna kill themselves.
You descibed the pub culture of Dublin but that's not Finland mate

>Post your face and we will tell you if you had a chance

Most men have no idea what pleases the eye of women.

>Well at least you played the game.

cuck mentality, it's a waste of time and energy to "play the game" when you get nothing out of it. you're just embarrassing yourself with no reward

Autistic copium. Women never let Chad walk anywhere alone. He just exists.

Attached: 1644780817684.jpg (634x835, 187.26K)

Your logic betrays you. If you are the type of person who spends time alone, then you are not the type of person who should ever be in a relationship. It's not a problem, it's just your nature.

I also never meet compatible single women. Even the times where I might have an easy chance I usually end up not bothering. The juice isn't worth the squeeze unless I know that she's a good woman who will treat me well. Many women in my life have treated me like dirt. But yeah, talk to lots of people, get to know them. I should do the same.

Spending time alone means you can't get a gf? And you tell others they're not being logical lol. People in relationships need alone time too

Are you the type who goes on romantic dates or nah?

Are you sure that guy isnt just low IQ

>you are not the type of person who should ever be in a relationship. It's not a problem, it's just your nature.

I mean, sometimes I wonder if I truly want a gf or if I just have an intense desire to get a gf so I'd be like everyone else
I can't even tell these two desires apart, it's crazy

Personally im still single because I never tried. I had opportunities in uni but I had pitiful low self esteem and also was picky (I guess as a cope to deal with being a pussy bitch). I'm graduating soon and honestly at this point id take any girl thats average looking but I dont know where to meet them.