Yeah its over joker bros its a woman lead PLUS a musical

yeah its over joker bros its a woman lead PLUS a musical

Attached: fuuuuuck.png (1086x1092, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yOeUXEpxzcc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is very interesting user

Attached: EE3A173F-F6F6-4AFC-9716-9E4AAA95B5A0.jpg (990x990, 113.17K)

omg yass, gaga gona take an emmy home

sounds fucking kino tbqh

It being a musical is totally fine. Imagine him just dancing around and doing horrible things the whole movie while singing and dancing

women ruin everything just for the sake of attention
Damn it

Wish I was lady gaga bet she has nasty sex too, or had atleast

>musical joker
fucking kek, glee meets shooting normies in the head on live TV
they better use that billie eyelish song about being the bad guy because joker is the bad guy

what's the reason behind this creative decision though?

Joker 2 should just be american psycho but bateman thinks he's a supehero killing villains when he's just butchering innocent hobos and stuff

>first movie actually made me uncomfortable because of how similar I felt to the Jokester at times
>This one is going to pull the retarded shit of giving the hopeless lunatic a hot girlfriend

sigh

Haha take that chuds. A hollywood movie character you made memes about is now a woman. Hahahaha you aren't allowed to use that character anymore because that would be illegal!

if they do it right it could be good, she has to be an equally crazy bipolar bitch and they get stuck in a cycle of mutual self destruction. Show how toxic a woman can be and how a relationship can destroy your life. You guys really think this is going to portray Harley in a good light?

Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn? Sure. It might be trash but I'd watch.

>yeah its over joker bros its a woman lead PLUS a musical
The Simpsons were right again youtu.be/yOeUXEpxzcc

>jokester
I get that Collegehumor reference

At whakeen feenix has the singing chops. It'll be kino.

least*

originaldo

>she has to be an equally crazy bipolar bitch and they get stuck in a cycle of mutual self destruction. Show how toxic a woman can be and how a relationship can destroy your life. You guys really think this is going to portray Harley in a good light?
the joke about harley is she was a well set academic with a relatively normal brain, what fucked her up was her femoid nature.
Lady gaga is a madonna wanabe who's stuck with the mentality of a 17yo girl

People like the dancing bit of last the movie.
I guess it could also be part of the jokers psychosis, like the way he sees violence as being a form of self expression

Lady gaga is an actress, she will do what the script requires. Like I said, they have to do it right or it is going to be cringe, personally I don't think they should follow the source material too much, it's not like Joker 1 was a super faithful adaptation. It would be more interesting to explore female mental illness and toxic relationships.
Of course, all I really care about is the songs.

>I don't think they should follow the source material too much
Opinion discarded, kys

Just for fun probably. It feels like a shitpost honestly. I doubt they really intended to make Joker 2, but of course the studio demanded it after the success of the first, so I bet Todd and Joaquin decided to do this just for shits & giggles. There were some good musical sequences in the first movie and Joaquin can sing, why not? It's so absurd it just might work.

>noooo it has to be just like muh comic books
you could have removed the capeshit element entirely from Joker and nobody would be the wiser.

Because the joker didn't have a clear origin story until recently you nigger, red hood was added and taken away from the main storyline many times.
Harley was BORN capeshit, literally from TAS batman
eat my ass

the WHOLE ass I mean