ITT: Women suffering the consequences of their own actions

ITT: Women suffering the consequences of their own actions

Attached: 1655219808832.jpg (1080x1920, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSBhmvWRDI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>woman
thats a man you retard

>"haha don't be ridiculous chad isn't dating all the women and pumping and dumping them leaving them desperate for the next chad to come by and notice them and do the same shit again until they're walled and alone."
>meanwhile all the woman

here's a 1 hour video of foids crying about being alpha widowed

youtube.com/watch?v=GSBhmvWRDI8

Attached: cow that gives free milk.png (1000x679, 552.01K)

That'd what she gets for dating white men. They're all self degen manwhores.

>Haha yeah, women should date us, the nice guys instead
>Meanwhile he hates women and talks about them ageing as being disgusting
Yeah, there's a reason no woman should marry you champ

>bangs chad after chad after chad
>supposed to just accept whores being whores for years and years on end
toasty roasite confirmed.

They deserve it for racist

Complete strawman. Women can date whoever they want, they just gotta deal with the consequences instead of blaming others. Having standards and not accepting used up whores also doesn't equal hating women.

Maybe you wouldn't be so alone when older if you weren't fucking chad all the time regardless of his age. He likes you because you are young, but you are completely disposable.

Attached: PSDT_08.19.20_dating.relationships-015.png (624x1556, 306.12K)

she wouldn't have it any other way

Mom burned the coal and I payed the toll because now I'm a fucking nigger. She didn't suffer any consequences.

Attached: 1623063252602.jpg (800x450, 41.57K)

At least you can fuck ugly women that have bfs with BBC fetishes though.

Paid*
yikes.

You might think that, but single moms with mixed-race kids are bottom of the femoid totem pole. She'll still get men, but only bottom rung ones.

I can't because I just look like an ugly quadroon. I have pasty white skin but everything else looks negroid
I've been contemplating that a lot recently and I concluded she would've had a hell of a time finding partners if my skin wasn't white. As it is she had 0 problems finding betabuxxer stepdaddies to spend money on her because she is beautiful.

>I can't because I just look like an ugly quadroon. I have pasty white skin but everything else looks negroid
You have the brain of a white man though, clearly. Act on that and use it, never forget that it's your greatest asset.

You're a genuine retard huh. Women dating nice men generally don't go around complaining on tiktok for views.

women date "men who aren't chad" after they've been pumped and dumped dozens of times by chad. then they're "ready to settle down" with or without chad's offspring. women were a mistake.

Says who? I've been dating my first bf for years, and all of the girls I personally know are in ltr's with their highschool sweethearts.

Attached: 1654814633403.jpg (500x379, 73.22K)

ywnbaw

dilate, seethe, gtfo, etc

kill yourself troon obsessed schizo

>t. hun
Go take your estrogen pills, coomer

projecting isn't a good look tranny. nobody cares about your desperate gay bf who probably sees you as a man or your make believe friends.

Cope roastie I am about to dump the slut who is begging to marry me

>projecting
You're the one who brought up trannies in the first place lmao. Guys who are obsessed with them are in-the-closet trannies.
Go on and continue to get all your opinions on women from r9k and tiktok instead of the real world.

Attached: images (1).png (225x225, 8.58K)

Well at least you have a dad

Lmao why are fat ugly girls so self confident? If they put that energy elsewhere (gym) they could actually be pretty

i'm certainly not going to get my opinions on women from a mentally ill man like yourself.

Every girl you can think of is dating their HS SH?

Wanna know something funny? My black dad actually treated me way better than my whore mother ever did. I still resent him for his actions though

He was way older than her and basically a sugardaddy who was eventually kicked out of the picture

Your friends are all 100% cheating whores of fuck other guys behind their bfs backs and if you aren't the same you're deformed.

You are a freakish abomination, a macabre parody of what a person should look like. You are a drain on the world and you will never, ever, ever pass. You never could. You never will.

no real women browse here and if they do they're mentally ill and strictly on discord 99% of the time with their dozens of simps.