Now that the dust has settled what do we do of the latest MRA themed celebrity drama?

now that the dust has settled what do we do of the latest MRA themed celebrity drama?

Did she actually abuse him and if so why i the media saying she didn't?

Attached: 220524111724-01-johnny-depp-amber-heard-trial-split-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 356.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rr1FBtYo6ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't really care about amber Heard and never even HEARD the name until this trial controversy, but to be honest it sits real sour with me that the court of public opinion flocked to Depp's side so mindlessly.
Not just because the guy defended and bragged about hanging around with Hollywood elite pedos but like you're not gonna tell me that he's known in any reasonable capacity among all these millennial or zoomer normies for Platoon or even Fear and Loathing at this point.
They got assmad that the guy from all those horrible Tim Burton and remakes of 60s movies they watched in their """childhoods"""
That's the energy of the people obsessing over this trial. It's not a win for MGTOWs or male victims of domestic abuse it's invalid anger from a mindless and infantilized mob who can't get over the fact they're not 8 years old anymore.

>Tim Burton and remakes of 60s movies they watched in their """childhoods""" *was facing scrutiny

i think it was more that amber just couldnt produce any good evidence at all and came off as a huge manipulative narcissist. not that depp isnt one as well, but her entire case rested on him being physically abusive toward her which she was not able to prove.

>Did she actually abuse him and if so why i the media saying she didn't?
Most likely yes because Depp had recording her admitting it, the media mostly sided with Depp except for some feminist publications

No. It's strictly court of public opinion bias. It could have been complete condemnation in terms of evidence on her part and people's reaction would be identitcal.

She 100% did on both a physical and psychological level.
Depp is a druggy dillhole, but Heard is an absurdly abusive twat.
There isn't much room for interruption to the contrary.
The drama is simply that Heard is a woman and there are people so mentally defunct that she could have full-blown axe murdered him and people would still be like
>He clearly drove her to do it

>It could have been complete condemnation in terms of evidence on her part
i dont think so, we're in such a heavily gynocentric soi-ciety that depp was automatically assumed guilty years ago without any real evidence at all. if she just had evidence of that i think the public would have turned on depp the same way hollywood did.

>Did she actually abuse him and if so why i the media saying she didn't?
Media has been slowly morphing into trolls since the transition away from subscriptions. On some level they want to be serious journalists but unfortunately their money comes from getting clicks, which requires either clowning or being antagonistic to be competitive.

Are there any cases where that was the case you draw from?

I never once heard anyone have even the slightest assumption that he was guilty in any capacity. I'm sure those people do exist and I'm sure the media coddled amber but get real.
EVERY person I've heard talking about this defended Depp immediately.
That's strictly because of his fame and not because of the details of the trial

It was about her pooping in his bed

Women can't abuse men lol

>They got assmad that the guy from all those horrible Tim Burton and remakes of 60s movies they watched in their """childhoods"""
I don't think that's what actually happened and I find it more likely that people just have a hard time siding with someone who genuinely shits the bed in anger.

user she is a 30 years old woman in elite physical shape against a 60 years old coke addict of course she can beat him if she wanted to

>I never once heard anyone have even the slightest assumption that he was guilty in any capacity. I'm sure those people do exist and I'm sure the media coddled amber but get real.
>EVERY person I've heard talking about this defended Depp immediately.
>That's strictly because of his fame and not because of the details of the trial
OK but that doesn't counter the idea that the media defends her because they need to get clicks.

Depp is a pedo, Hollyjude, satan worshipping crackhead, a huge brat who smashes up hotel rooms and sobs in the bathroom for hours when he doesn't get his ass locked constantly by all the druggie enablers surrounding him. Amber even said she feared she was going to die at his hand, and he doesn't deny it, instead immediately whining about his finger. Even the medical expert rules that throwing a bottle at someone can't cause that kind of injury to a finger.

Attached: tumblr_83cdb9ba9f1399d847b8c4e1dde4573f_fe48c0fc_640.jpg (640x654, 193.18K)

>That's strictly because of his fame and not because of the details of the trial
initially, yes. but again the lack of proof didn't help either. a lot of people assumed rittenhouse was guilty but if they watched the trial they wondered what the fuck the media was smoking when they presented completely different facts about what happened, and there was an overwhelming amount of evidence in his favor. that evidence helped sway public opinion about him.

Strong wymyn can do whatever a man can, especially now that the standard for abuse is so low.

Roman Polanski was another example
It's undeniable Pedolanski is guilty and yet it took years (of Boomer's dying off) before people finally accepted "yeah he's a bad guy"
People were getting fired from their journalism "jobs" because of the backlash they created for criticizing him.
Now to be fair to Depp, he's actually not guilty and Amber actually is an animalistic cunt but this is definitely a real thing. The details of the trial are not what caused the uproar.

Lol no. Men are always stronger than women on average, he also had more money, more influence, more power than her, more fans and more connections, he had the upper hand, always. Heard was extremely skinny and vegan when she was dating him too which means she was even weaker. There's absolutely no way a man as large and aggressive as Johnny can't overpower a 110lb woman, and that's not even taking into account all his other advantages like being surrounded by an entourage of enablers and ass kissers and having powerful industry friends and influence and the fact the drugs he takes make you aggressive and impulsive.
But oh he played a loveable kooky pirate and giggled on the stand and was attractive 20 years ago, let's all worship Johnny, he can do no wrong.

I am not talking about the media.
I am talking about the public opinion.

It's because of femcancer like you that good men are being abused by psycho women and that kind of pathological behavior is being normalized by this scum society.
Just take the rope, no one loved you, no one loves you and no one will love or remember your pitiful existence

>Depp had Amber admitting to hit him on tape
>Amber also admitted to hitting him on court
Sorry fembot but he had plenty of evidence youtu.be/rr1FBtYo6ng

The public opinion was on his side from the very beginning.