Eating animals is wrong and humans are evil

eating animals is wrong and humans are evil

Attached: Hatsune.Miku.full.273412.jpg (700x700, 111.29K)

yuno's polyamorous orgy

the only people allowed to join my orgy are vegans desu

technically, eating them isn't what's wrong. raising and killing them to eat them is what's wrong. hunting is also wrong. roadkill however and for example, is vegan.

hunting can be painless and instant though can't it. and raising and killing can also be mostly devoid of suffering. it's the factory farms where all the suffering is, so the real bad thing is to buy meat

roadkill is not vegan cuz its still eating meat i do think its more ethical and so is hunting and I don't really mind hunters but it still makes me sad that the animals still have to die

>hunting can be painless and instant though can't it

it probably can, but it's still wrong. if doing that to a human is wrong then it must also be wrong to do it to an animal

i think doing to a human is only wrong because the human's friends and family will miss them, not because dying is inherently a bad thing. why am i getting into discussion about my weird ethics

veganism isn't about abolishing meat it's about abolishing suffering and dominion. even if you willingly kill an animal painlessly, you're still exploiting it, ending its entire life for your own gain. roadkill is vegan because it was purely accidental, no one intended to kill the animal

maybe some vegans think roadkill is vegan but personally I dont think so bc the animal did not consent to me eating its dead body desu

i don't think that's a reasonable moral basis, but if we do use that as the moral basis, i would counter by saying that animals can also miss their relatives and friends. example: mother cows crying for their calves when the dairy farmer takes them away

people need to shut up about what we do with their dead bodies
t. organ harvesting enthusiast

How are you fat as a vegan I think you are lying

idc about humans desu only animals
I eat lots of french fries and also oreos and poptarts are vegan
and being fat is just how many calories u consume vs how many u burn so obviously I just eat more calories than I burn

There is absolutely nothing morally wrong about eating animals. If you disagee provide me one convincing argument. "Muh subjective ideology" does not count as an argument.

Attached: 1655218763069.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

Animals eat eachother first off, human beings also have to eat plants which are alive, there is a huge risk of nutrient deficiency if you do not eat animal products in some way so you have to supplement. It is just a fact of life, for you to exist something else has to die. Being a vegan makes little sense from an environmental perspective as it is not a major greenhouse gas contributor, the city of New York or LA existing for 1 day produces more than all industrial livestock operations in America. If you exist at all or use electricity or take showers you are doing more damage to the environment than eating 1 steak. Abstaining from eating meat has zero impact on the industry, 10 million Americans could stop eating meat and it would have zero affect. The idea of a carbon footprint was invented by BP so consumers would feel guilty, believe they could actually reduce emissions on their own, and blame themselves rather than the companies causing it.

The only reason you could ever be a vegan and genuinely believe you are doing something good is because of a stupid sanctimonious mindset.

then what IS an argument you would accept

theres nothing morally wrong with me fucking ur mom desu

humans are evil and just kill and destroy everything and yes to exist something has to die
I would rather eat plants that are alive than eat animals and idc if I dont impact the industry its just me not wanting to eat animals

also baby pickles are better than the big ones

you are just an idiot then, but I understand that you are legally allowed to be stupid

how am I an idiot for not eating something lolz