/sig/ self improvement general

Each week we challenge you to a simple task!
This week's task: attempt to pick up a woman at an establishment of your choice.

Attached: sig.png (1080x758, 936.95K)

I would try but I looked in the mirror and was disgusted by what I saw

Attached: FB00344C-8A98-49EE-A001-B492E523873E.jpg (213x265, 21.48K)

I was rated a 4 recently by some anons and I think that was being generous, I am pretty goddamn ugly so I do not bother

how is picking up women a part of self improvement? casual sex is degenerative behavior.

So a few weeks ago some user suggested that /sig/ should do simple tasks (as opposed to outlandish, unachievable ones) to build good habits and confidence. Yes generally I agree hookups are degenerate but this is more to get you out of your shell.

Attached: happy.jpg (700x661, 35.72K)

Any woman you can pick up at a bar has already ridden 30 cocks and will never love you. God is dead its fucking over bros i turned 25 last month

yeah it's one step at a time. Praise the black sun and also stop degenerate behavior. Become virtuous and you shall find peace. Behave like you are supposed to.

Maxilofacial surgery
Facial implants
Oculoplastic surgeries
Rhinoplasty

There you have it all the selfimproooooooooooovement you need

You don't need any of that. What you need is to change your mindset. You can do that by altering your brain chemistry with substances (not advised) or taking small steps.

Have no one to go with but my brothers and they say that they're too old to pick up girls at nightclubs (5-10 years older than me). I am home from uni on summer break and all my former friends in my hometown don't want to be my friends anymore. I really don't want to go alone because I don't believe in le leddit meme of going alone to pubs and clubs (or doing anything social alone).

>take le small steps
>no details given

classic. oh and btw i don't any small steps are going to turn an ugly face into an attractive one. only if they're plastic surgery steps

I'd rather "change my mindest" by blowing my head off with a shotgun. There is no salvation or future for botton feeders like us. A brief change in perspective doesnt last long. The reality will hit you again soon enough and the heartache resumes.

how does one self improve when they have zero motivation to do anything and have always felt like a gigantic piece of shit their entire lives?

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT TO HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY, change yourself bro, improoooove oh but but not in any meaningful way uhmmm just read a book and lift some heavy objects

Self improvement is a giga cope, all it does is reinforce what you don't have, making you more depressed

how the fuck is picking up a woman a simple task ?
I went out today and felt intense anger and agony at seeing people enjoying themselves. No one cares about me, im totally invisible. Should i seriously go to fucking strangers and talk to them even though i cannot anticipate or fathom their reactions at all ?
Honestly im starting to question whether other people even are real. Seems to me like its just an elaborate set up to fuck with my mind. 80 years of punishment.
> inb4 improov urself
Yeah, it's sad how you literally have to be the epitome of athletic excellence to get any respect from people. I literally can run 72s for 500m, i will approach sub 2 minute 800 by any day right now, self trained never was in any track club. Have to work on my 100m dashes as they are a serious bottleneck, hope to drop at least a second off my 100m time. It's sad, i worked out alone for years, relentlessly beat the shit out of my muscles.
And now, just fucking now i am fucking elligible to create an instagram which focuses on sprinting/800m running and hopefully find some friends and a gf.
Fuck this world, seriously fuck it. Why the fuck do i have to grind my ass off on something as counter-intuitive as 30m flys just to get a gf ? It's sad how you literally have to be perfect if you were not born with friends and hat no opportunities to get some.

Wrong picture bro. I have saved the counter to that disgusting demoralising suicidefuel image.

Attached: SummaryImage_counter.png (1648x1118, 1.76M)

bullshit, there is no true effort if you enjoy it, suicidefuel is right and whitepillers deserve the rope

bro bro dangerous thinking man. I am in that process right now but I am trying to detach myself. Many times the great amount of people that surround me , which I ditched years ago, kept saying that they liked me because I was funny.
I thought to myself why do I have to be funny for them to like me? Why can't they like me for me? Even the most recent person that I have acquired as a friend, this time it's a girl, said she liked me because I am funny. I get pissed off at the idea that they don't like who I am and I am just seen as this monkey entertaining them. How about me? So this is dangerous because what it does is make you think - what is the point if I have to do something I feel I am not to get friendships?

Do you feel the same as but in terms of running and instagram? If so then we both have to work a way to get rid of that honestly. It's so dangerous . I say it is dangerous because it damages the friendship you acquire later on if you are the one that is left with a bad taste in your mouth when you think to yourself "Had I not grinded my ass off on something , no one would give a fuck".

this is such bs, lmao

Shit advice in this thread. Establish your foundation firs, then do whatever you want.

>Develop your principles
>Find a religion to follow (We all worship something, dont worship the wrong thing)
>Drop body fat to a minimal level
>Build some muscle
>Read everyday
>Drink tons of water
>Keep adequate hygiene
>Stop masturbating
>Speak slow, low, and don't say a whole lot
>Don't be afraid of others, don't be afraid to be a man, be capable of violence but stay in control of it. You won't be competent if you're a fat dweeb chud
>Dont spend all day on Any Forums or holed up in your room
>MOST IMPORTANTLY: SEEK VALIDATION FROM NO ONE, NEVER SHOW YOUR EMOTIONS, APPROACH SOCIALIZING AS A DANCE NOT A TEST
Well this is what worked for me anyway, I found a 8/10 French Canadian girl, we're planning a life together. Hope you faggots make it

>APPROACH SOCIALIZING AS A DANCE NOT A TEST
most people here have never danced
Approach it like a game, H game if you mush

I'm trying to quit or at least reduce my weed consumption. Today is the first day without smoking and I feel super bored, depressed shitty and on edge. Last few days I have gotten a bit worse depression-wise and now I dont even have the cure that worked...

Attached: 1509318087761.png (276x256, 57.33K)

>Should i seriously go to fucking strangers and talk to them even though i cannot anticipate or fathom their reactions at all ?
I do this all the time and made hundreds of friends this way.
Honest and refreshing advice that is correct but will have anons shitting, farting, crying, and pissing.

I agree with the spirit of the image but the idea is that these normies were in an environment that facilitated their success. So yes they did work hard but they didn't have to go through the secondary motivations. What they were supposed to do was obvious due to their environment. Us losers need to construct that environment for ourselves and then we can start improoving like normies. Improoving and constructing the environment for improoving are also sometimes interrelated too though. Sometimes you just need to fucking do it.