Therapy

I have depression and anxiety so I go to therapy
>Be me 21 male
>Started therapy in 2019, when I was 18
>1st session
>Hey user before we start with your issues is there anything you want to know about me?
>Nope
I learned the other day that she has a 17 year old daughter. It took all my will power to not ask her if she is hot.
Any of you other botfags in therapy?

Attached: 1644793976935.jpg (601x632, 54.36K)

My family is making me see a therapist and I didn't want to but I'm increasingly more eager to try it as my other options run out and I continue spiraling into a depressed retarded autist

No. I briefly tried online therapy and it had no effect on me. I was too nervous to discuss my most severe and deep insecurities, and conversing over the internet felt so impersonal, like a fucking Discord call or something. The concept of paying a person to empathize with me is just so utterly dystopian. Some people need therapy, and I'm not trying to invalidate that, but I'm just a pussywhipped depressive who needs to get off his ass and take control of his life. I'm the only one who can help me. Therapy has no use.

I'm on therapy, in short i have schizophrenia and anxiety.
But its just too hard for me to talk with my therapist because every time I see her I just stare at her tits for the entire hour.

Attached: clwn.jpg (1242x1234, 187.2K)

My problem is that I am genuinely schizophrenic and I believe myself to be haunted/posessed by the ghosts of dead mass murderers, think Elliot Rodger, Ted kazynski, and more. And I would sure like another person to bounce ideas off of and debate wether or not certain things are real. Im pretty used to and open to accepting that I am just wrong about certain things because my brain is buggy.

However I am also pretty sure that if I tell a therapist that Im fighting possession by Elliot Rodger that they will put me on a list and I'll never be able to buy a hunting rifle in my life, and that's something I really wanna be able to do.

However to double complicate things I'm not sure if that is a real thing that can happen but how can I ask people to to tell me if I'm right or wrong about that????

I feel like every problem I have to say is too deeply socially unacceptable that I can't even say it to a therapist.

Attached: 1654720591608.png (1298x754, 741.02K)

No. I wake up every day motivated. Sucks to be you.

>I have depression and anxiety
Oh you poor little baby

You sound like a massive cock sucking faggot. Kys

I searched for a psychologist but they're all female, even in bigger cities, i told my mother i don't want a female psychologist but i have no choice.

i'm shizophrenic but i never had all these random outlandish delusions that most shizos have, i have positive symptoms like thought broadcasting but nothing like religious delusions or possesion stuff
>all my symptoms are of a social nature which makes life difficult

You know back in 2008, people used to be willing to do something or really anything about their dissatisfaction with life. If you watch Breaking Bad which came out around the same time, people became drug dealers, thieves and gangsters but in the 2022 snake simp era everyone is depressed instead of doing something or anything. People like you are the reason why everything is fucked up, I have talked to anons like you on niggercord and now I am convinced that I am okay being alone is fine kill yourself nigger and I hope you die a painful death that lasts a very long time

You can't be haunted by ted kazcynski he's not fucking dead you retard you could go and talk to him in prison right now

lel this guy is not educated on his mass murderers

serial killers i should say kazcynski was a serial killer nvm

>back in 2008

No they didn't stfu, not everyone here is a young zoomer, you're full of shit.

I have the idea that I could be count dracula. The idea is so pleasing I cant throw it away as nonesense.

Look at it it from the bright side: if somebody tries to hurt you, you can unleash these powers and fuck them up.

those ghosts have no negative effects on you? then theres no reason to tell others.

Nigger just admit you are scared of gangbangers and criminal poor people and that you live in either rural or suburban America with overpriced housing and no community you 25 year old pedophile boomer

32 year old incel neet here. I had therapy when I was 24/25. Did not help me but fucked me up more and dont let me start at those kike posion pills they give you. I also got in to legal trouble for punching the dumbass therapist skank.

>fucked me up more
How

>got in to legal trouble for punching the dumbass therapist skank.
Based. Give greentext please

> Got nothing out of it except knowing that I am a piece of shit and that I should not bother trying.

Nothing much to say. I was stupid enough to devulge my most intimate feelings about my psyche to this skank and she started to use that information to provoke me for nothing, making me angry. When she went too far once I had an angry outburst. Then she said with an calm voice and evil smile: Why are you angry user? Then she got a bloody nose. I do not regret it.

It ended up before the court and I told the judge about it. She kept denying her psycho ways and claimed I am insane and should be put in to prison or the nuthouse.

At the end I got sentenced to pay a 4000 euro fine or to do community work. I did community work in a steel mil for three months.

>i have a very persistent personality disoder

> Personality Disorder

Yay, more diseases the kikes made up.