Am I in a findom relationship with my counsellor?

Am I in a findom relationship with my counsellor?

>I want to fuck her
>I see her every week and pay her for doing nothing
>When I talk about leaving she pulls me back in and I continue paying for her to not have sex with me

Attached: MV5BZjVlYWU3OWMtNWFiNS00MzliLWExMWYtNjNiMjMyZDI3NzNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjAwMzU2MDY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x563, 73.51K)

Do you get satisfaction out of this?

>When I talk about leaving she pulls me back in and I continue paying for her to not have sex with me
How does she do it? You should be able to stop going there without any problem

it probably goes something like this
>OP says "i think i'm gonna stop seeing you after this week"
>therapist says something innocent like "you don't like talking to me?"
>OP crumbles, thinking she's coming onto him or wooing him. continues to see her
or
>OP misses a week of counseling
>counselor calls him, "hey OP, I missed you this week, see you next week?"
>OP crumbles
then finally
>OP comes to r9k saying she's a findom to feel better about the fact that he has a crush on the first woman to show him any form of attention

She wears leather pants and high heels and talks very dominantly. I have started submitting to her

if it's really like this than it isn't far off from a findom relationship considering than she is paid for psychonanalyze him so she probably know what she is doing

Oh no I don't think she likes me. I just want to fuck her brains out

explain more the talks very dominantly part

You should tell her to be your findom.

>going to therapy
Yikes
>with a female therapist
Double yikes

I want her high heels in my mouth

Also if I keep paying her I get to keep seeing her and fantasising about fucking her

Are you sure she is dominating you?
Because from those replays it sounds like you are so horny that you eroticize normal things

Attached: 96B96EEB-EB77-4126-87EE-A0CECA6A9BE5.jpg (801x801, 152.11K)

>sexually provocative leather pants and high heels
>"normal things"
You'd probably say the same if she started twerking in his face.

Exactlt

How do I find something like this?
I want someone who cares about me but I also want her to dominate me. Basically I want to feel useful for a girl who puts me in my place.

I won't DM random Insta thots to simp for them because it is creepy, but the counselling route sounds like socially acceptable Findom.

So the question is, where did you find this and how can I?

Attached: duck.jpg (760x506, 79.45K)

Just some local counsellor in my town

What do you get counselling for? And how do you set it up?
I always thought therapy sounded stupid but this sounds actually pretty fun.

Initially for depression and detachment from reality blah blah blah but now I don't really know why I keep going. I'm not depressed anymore I just feel completely numb. I hope one day I can pull down her leather pants and impregnate her

>I hope one day I can pull down her leather pants and impregnate her
I hope that you can user.

Did the therapy actually help with your problems? My friends have told me it is all a scam

Nah didn't help at all. It's basically a scam but it's nice talking to a milf for an hour a week