The ancients were right

Modesty for women is fundamental for society but can only be achieved in a stable manner by religion

Attached: images (43).jpg (452x679, 19.57K)

This wasn't something ancients concluded on. Religion in its most basic form is ooga boogas who worshipped the rain god by dancing naked around a bonfire - totem pole thing and developed all sorts of rules just by the whims of their circumstances.

I know they didnt arrive at that by intellectual discussion of a commitee at first
But it happened a lot of times like that too
Also the religions that gave birth to civilizations always converged in making a case for valuing virginity chastity and modesty

Please go live in a fundamental religious society were women are forced to be modest. I am sure it will be lots of fun and you will experience a high standard of living.

>he doesn't ooga booga for the rain god
>current year

I oogie boogie for the sun god but I'm so unworthy sometimes it's not even worth going outside

>Also the religions that gave birth to civilizations always converged in making a case for valuing virginity chastity and modesty
Not always monogamy and dress codes though

OK but have you tried boogieing over to church and praising Jesus?

Yeah every Sunday every week since I was born, it was one of the main contributing forces that made me such a giant cynic today

Yeah church people can be pretty gay

fuck off with your fascist religious bullshit
who the fuck do you think you are to tell anyone else how they are supposed to live?

go suck your imaginary sky daddy's cock some more dumbass

No. It can be achieved by social pressure, such as in the case of wearing face masks.

Wow edgy Reddit faggot does the concept of religion scare you that much? Is your world view so fuckin fragile that even mentioning sky daddy makes you piss yourself? Society is meant to control people, and people have to follow a structure of some kind, you will be forced to follow a rule rubric of some kind eventually get over it tranny

>someone disagrees with me
>call them a tranny

typical conservative lmao

All civilizations evolved from religious traditional societies
Not all religious traditional societies evolved into civilizations
Its not that hard to think things straight user

>not always monogamy and dress codes
Name one (1) exception

If you are an actual woman it still would not make your histrionic opinions any more valid, you sound insecure and pathetic either way. It also says a lot that you immediately assume someone who disagrees with you is a conservative, so you are probably a retarded liberal who only sees a black and white optician spectrum. So you dually, you are stupid and reactionary, which is why you have bad opinions. Proof positive nobody should listen to a single thing you have to say, regardless of who you are.

Northern and Southern Europe, various parts of Asia.

Which civilizations specifically?

Which civilizations specifically enforced it?

Of course those happen in cycles of restrictions of morals and relaxing, that leads to creative blooming followed by decline
Ok here we go
Ancient india
Ancient china if you count confucionism
Early greeks, which relaxed and bloomed into athens and philosophy yada yada
Early Romans
Im sure you can find more, from Egypt to Babylon to Aztecs
Now western civilization, with its shifting foci:
Christian continental Europe in middle ages, which relaxed and bloomed into renaissance and enlightment
Protestant england which bloomed in Victorian times
Protestant usa which bloomed mid 1800s to mid 1900s

>actually made a sato for real

Attached: 400.jpg (412x400, 179.25K)