You WILL support an age of consent of 25

you WILL support an age of consent of 25
you WILL repress your natural attraction to pubescent girls
you WILL marry a used goods whore looking for betabux

Attached: 1654658518101.png (2192x1259, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Age
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you WILL be brainwashed into male hobbies
>you WILL be shown tranime and photoshopped models on social media
>you WILL be scared to be masculine or dominant
>you WILL believe that being single is a good thing
>you WILL die childless and you WILL be happy

OR you could just fuck a retard.
All women are retarded, so just fuck a literal 90-IQ mouth-breather. Any Forums users average around 130, so she'll worship you like a genius and default to agree with everything you say.

For male feminists: incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Age

Attached: agepill.png (1072x360, 90.78K)

Classic male feminist homosexual soi

Attached: 30e.png (680x660, 209.22K)

I already have a girlfriend. I think some men are just genetically designed to be single.

>12yo girl mogs most if not all +22 women
ahem, based?

Attached: 1654997831800.jpg (602x659, 273.47K)

Holy kek. Whoever said femcels don't exist was probably a roastie. There are probably way more femcels than incels.

I don't think that it has to do with genetics, but with God. You can have the genes of a king and still end up alone.

God is in everyone. If you work hard you can build a quality relationship.

haha alright user let's not go too far.

>wants to fuck teenagers
>doesn't want to marry used goods
???

>God is in everyone
*who works for his presence
you won't get God around by acting like a slut or fully submitting to your carnal urges masturbating to anime girls like a fucking monkey. At least try to focus on God a bit if not that shit is vain

Yeah, that's why these demoralization threads never sit right with me. These are not part of God's plan.

Truth.
I like to call it tranime because it creates trannies. Lol.

Faggot, you can't think?

Attached: b1817574a3df15c8bf689080c95dbdb4.jpg (612x612, 105.9K)

>had 7 children
>she became used goods

All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God
Isaiah 64:6, Ephesians 2:8

>she became used goods
all women become used goods, otherwise you will be making nuns

Ok, so you want to marry 9 year olds. I assume you want to remain a virgin until your mid 20's where you'd be good enough to marry, then. Otherwise you'd be creating a lot of "used goods" along the way, which other men would have to settle on.

>literally used goods

Better than used bads amirite

Just had a vision of user's parents crying because they have a pedophile son, and panicking every time his little cousins come to visit. kek

Attached: 1653126512543.jpg (392x373, 45.67K)

>you WILL marry
or what?

>faith alone
James 2:18
"But some will say, "you have faith; I have deeds."
Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show my faith BY my deeds. You believe there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that- and shudder"

Keep my decrees and follow them. I am the LORD, who makes you holy.
Leviticus 20:8

Be holy because I, the Lord your God, am holy.
Leviticus 19:1

The real reason you want to fuck a teenager is that you want to reclaim a time of your life that has been forever lost. Your desires are formed around the idea that her youth is something you can possess. you subconsciously believe that if you could sexually connect with a young girl then you get to stay within that innocent space for longer.

If your dick simply cared about fertility it would value the age 19-27 the most, and equally much across that whole span.