These are the future doctors of America. how does that make you feel?

these are the future doctors of America. how does that make you feel?

Attached: 1644262874821.webm (320x568, 1.7M)

They're smart enough to pass med school but stupid enough to expose themselves on social media?
Intelligence vs wisdom.

Good thing I don't go to the doctors. Last time I went my balls got groped by black man.

That's just literally all doctors in the world apart from like 3rd world religious countries' doctors
I hate doctors and most medical workers so much it's unreal

Doctors are well known to be insufferable turbonormies, this isn't news OP. And besides, what's wrong with them having fun at the club after graduation?

Doctors are incompetent scum and will get you killed.

My friend is studying med school, I think he's like halfway finished by now and he's a borderline alcoholic who also smokes and parties all the time. Never imagined him working in health but he has rich parents so it's probably just a status thing. I'm not gonna talk shit on my friend, he's a nice guy, but I really would not trust my life to someone who has a lifestyle like this
Lowering standards for education surely wont have severe consequences for the future, right?

Attached: 1658046763293.png (522x767, 354.2K)

Aside from the designated sluts I don't see anything too terrible, they're just drinking, it's not like they're drinking the vodka out of each other's assholes. Also the current or previous generations weren't any different.
This is true but they still know far more than (You)

Do you guys really think this level of partying is anything outrageous or scandalous?
Lmao how lame are robots, really?
That's just a typical Friday night at any bar.
Have you ever been to a party?

Attached: 1645630862261.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

Thats literally your average college party.

And how does it matter, if they passed med school they have to have enough braincells remaing. Or do you only accept medical help from your christian youth group leader and the reincarnation of virgin mary?

Imagine banking on affirmative action this hard and being proud of it. She basically just admitted she doesn't deserve to be a doctor and is proud of it. This is why I always take successful minorities with a grain of salt unless they're Asian.

That you can harass them at work without they saying a word. Goodluck boys.

You're a moralist prick, aren't you?
What's wrong with partying hard at night, specially after working hard to get there?
The best cardiologist in town in literally addicted to cocaine and nobody cares because it's his personal life. You need only his knowledge, not his moral high ground.

>Being a school rat = being smart
Oh brother.

>I really would not trust my life to someone who has a lifestyle like this
You're really naive. Good luck finding any doctor in the world who doesn't like to party hard

If you are smart and do nothing with it, you are irrelevant anyway. And being good in academics is the easiest and most ineresting way to make something out of yourself.

> is the easiest
Yep
>and most ineresting
You lost me. Academia is the most soul / brain crushing shit there is, unless you're involved with the money making side of it.

>Academia is the most soul / brain crushing shit there is, unless you're involved with the money making side of it.

So how else do you want to learn? From internet tutorials? Even if lectures are boring(and I skip them), If still get all the material and books for basically free.

Nah sometimes they just torture you under the guise of medical magnanimity

Passing school doesn't mean you're smart, you're just good at remembering shit, cheating or sucking up to teachers. Every single "smart" girl in my high school class seemingly just lost their intellectual skills when faced with actual issues outside that wasn't part of rudimentary school work

Attached: 1608669129060.jpg (2598x1228, 694.92K)

>So how else do you want to learn?
Books? School is sometimes good to give you a direction and to help make sure you don't miss any important details, but it absolutely does not compare to passionate self learning + personal projects and proper emotional investment.

>how does that make you feel?
Like you know nothing about doctors or med-school if this surprises you.

But if you are smart, you excel at school anyway. And there is a level of success that you can't reach without being smart. What you are really complaining about is that you are not smart enough to outperform average people that either tryhard or cheat.

Sure. But why not passionately self learn through going to uni? Is that a US thing cause you need to pay a fuckton of money for it?

Sure. But why not passionately self learn through going to uni? Is that a US thing cause you need to pay a fuckton of money for it?

I'm interested in art history, so I signed up for a degree Ill never complete and just watch one or two lectures per week at the top 50 university of my city. Easy as.

>Every single "smart" girl in my high school class seemingly just lost their intellectual skills
This, I dated a legit highly intelligent girl who went far, but I was really dismayed in high school by some of the brain dead bimbos who were in the honors program and were supposed to be smart.

>you excel at school anyway.
Not necessarily. Many successful people just drop out when they see something better.

>self learn through going to uni?
This doesn't happen. Universities are schools now, they aren't what they used to be. You absolutely cannot afford to learn something properly if you need to pass tests, it takes more time than you have, even if it'll save you a lot more time and effort in the long run.

>history
Some things are alright to learn that way, probably, I'm more talking about STEM stuff. Languages and cultural stuff in general is very good to learn with someone guiding you through it. It's different learning something like quaternions, than it is learning language patterns. One is mostly mindset, the other one is mostly practice.

>passionate self learning
Lmao dumb ass nigga what sort of uneducated cope is that?
You can't self learn medicine

>But if you are smart, you excel at school anyway.
I would not say that's the case, the school system does not favor those who are legitimately smart, they favor those who can get good grades, which you can get without being smart

I never said you could become a doctor through self learning alone, you chimp, I'm just saying that
1. going through school doesn't guarantee an emotional attachment to the topics you're studying
2. People who have an emotional attachment to the topics they're studying are almost invariably far better at it than the people who aren't, because the latter only pick up the very superficial details you need to pass the test.

Or do you think the "pass the test and forget it all after" phenomenon is a hoax too? There is a fundamental difference between school "learning" and obsessive learning.

>you dont have time
My approach is just to learn the topics I study about so deep and to such an extent beforehand that I only have to rehearse a bit before exams. But thats probably shittier in the US too, cause we dont have general classes. I study maths, so I only learn maths.

>Not necessarily. Many successful people just drop out when they see something better.

But they would have excelled in school if they followed it. And often those chances present themyelves because they were nonoticeably good in school. Who is more likely to get startup funding? An average grades HS dropout or a straight As student at caltech?

>stem vs history

I found that especially in stem, having multiple explanation and being able to discuss it with other students and professors helps immensely. I can easily learn history out of a book. Maths is harder. And obviously it needs a lot of practice, but to practice you need to understand it in the first place and that is easier in uni.

>I would not say that's the case, the school system does not favor those who are legitimately smart, they favor those who can get good grades, which you can get without being smart

You can have good grades without being smart, but if you are smart you will always have an easy time having good grades.