Any Any Forums anons lurking...

Any Any Forums anons lurking? I know 100% I'm going to do steroids and I'm going to take a month or to learn the lifts and get my diet right before I jump on anything but what steroids am even supposed to do? They are fucking 100s of them.

Attached: ghs.jpg (400x423, 53.09K)

You're asking the wrong people what kind of steroids you should do. Take testosterone enhancers like that Joe Rogan faggot does. He's in his 50's and looks shredded.

Why do you wanna do steroids, kek?

No one can fucking say what to take without info about your health bro, its really dangerous as a light steroid can have some crazy effect on your body randomly cuz your genetics are in some way/ ur eating some especific shit or just dumb bad luck

Just be careful to dont get turbocancer , user

To blow up fast, why else? I was reading what that zyzz dude was on and thought I would just hop on that right out of the gate but someone called me a dumbass on Any Forums and didn't answer my questions after I suggested that.

Why do you wanna blow up to unnatural levels?

I want to rip my bullies in half.

God i hate kids. Gtfo you fucking idiot zoomer.

I'm 24 years old, user kek. No I just want to be big for my own self image.

you sound like a retarded zoomer and i still think you are

stop wasting our time

You sound like an incredible retard, how did you make it to 24?

First off, are you fucking unable to google? There's tons of information out there. That you cant even put that sliver of work in is quite in line with using steroids. You probably deserved to be bullied.

But if you want some basics, zyzz died from it, so good rolemodel. Secondly, roids are dangerous and you gotta train a lot longer than a month before starting them. Do research, go to a nutritionist or personal trainer and do what they tell you.

Just one thing. Roids are the pinnacle on top of good nutrition, other supplements and working out a fuckton. If you cant keep that up, roids will just fuck uo your body without you gaining anything.

It's funny how retards here will shit on roids because
>muh unnatural chemicals
>muh hormones
>muh ED
but then take antidepressants lmao. Roids have a much greater probability of making you happy than antidepressants.

I don't know much about roids, but you should probably workout for six months first, just to get used to sticking to a schedule, and learn the basics of bodybuilding, not to build muscle or anything. If you are completely DYEL, you should buy a pullup bar and rings. Start progressing into pushups. If you can't do pullups; climb on to the ring and do negatives; you can also do leg assisted pullups, by putting your feet inside the rings.

>blow up to unnatural levels
kek. 50% of the population do not have the genetics to look even mildly attractive.

You'll probably die before 40
If you're ok with that, go nuts

>"NOOOO YOU CANT GET BIGGGG, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
Not sure why there's so many angry men in here. Just take whatever that Joe Rogan guy does, he's in his 50's and looks great. Who cares what these faggots say, go to your dungeon and start clinking metal. You don't even need to do any fancy weight shit, just do body weight workouts and you can still get pretty big if you're on performance enhancers, plus you'll actually look a lot nicer and won't risk any life changing injuries.

He died in a sauna at the age of 22

just do a cycle of tren

Attached: 1639356976535.png (686x676, 566.86K)

I started working out again about a week ago. It feels good, even if my day is a wash I can still say I worked out. I don't want to get huge or anything, but I have the perfect frame for an ottermode type body. I don't want to be afraid to take off my shirt. Sick of being skinny fat for so long. The bright side to starting at 155 lbs 5'11 though is that I can get abs with ease. That's my goal anyways. I want to have noticeable good/nice abs and somewhat defined, but not huge arms. I want to look aesthetic as fuck instead of like a skinnyfat incel.

testosterone 250mg, split it thrice a week. altho if you a lift for a longer while before, you'll feel better. it's your decision.

>abs
>arms
Make sure you train your entire body. Shoulders and lats make a huge difference in getting a nice frame.
Don't neglect your legs
Diet will dictate how big you will get, so you have control over that

My legs are naturally big so getting bigger arms will only make me look proportional. I am training delts, but not lats or traps. I'm doing it fairly casually since I have medical limits and because my goal is to get a nice, cut aesthetic, not huge. This is my routine for now (started a week ago), I do it everyday with occasional rest days...

>3x8 bicep curls
>3x8 modified later raises (delts), bend elbows and keep thumbs up to prevent impingement
>3x8 close grip press (triceps)
>3x8 dumbbell press (pecs)
>50 situps (abs)

my workout is

>Squats
>Pullups
>Chinups
>Pushups
>Negative dips

Really struggling with dips and good form for some reason but I can pump out pullups and pushups fine