Anyone else just physically exausted by being ugly...

anyone else just physically exausted by being ugly? No matter how hard I looksmax I'll never be even a tenth of pic related

Attached: 272040944_1119903272169246_2680557775875784258_n.jpg (1440x1800, 373.83K)

hard to cope that it's all down to bones

Attached: 55937651_432376444202475_7005729243704534921_n.jpg (1080x1080, 102.33K)

pic rel is also a faggot. i have no aspirations to be anything like him.

Attached: 287586920_389779109840839_54544541130283593_n.jpg (483x644, 33.08K)

Self improvement should never be about comparing yourself to other people, especially people that look like this who are the top 10% or less of men in terms of looks.
If you work out consistently and eat well you will look better than 90% of men who don't.

You can make your body look like that.
But your face will always be ugly. Why bother?

No point. Women do not care about body.

>Noooo you should only coompare yourself to yourself and not other
Peak coping mindset.

Fucking namefag. We hate you, go back to facebook nigger.

Fuck ya muddah, "Anonymous", if thats even your real name...

dumb, because in the end you're competing against other males for the hot girl. so to ignore the competition is just stupid.

I legit thought you were a woman all this time

Part of the competition is to crush your spirit so you give up.

For me, it's my 6 inch dick. I am stuck with it forever

He's on roids n sarms

You already are being compared to other people constantly, BY other people. How you measure up against others, or against people's standards, heavily influences the way you're treated.
If you don't care about what matters, how and how much it matters, and finally what your potential is, then you must be fine with the way other people treat you and don't want to change it. If that's the case sure, but some of us don't like for example being excluded as a romantic/sexual option by the opposite sex. So we want to change it, and that change doesn't happen without concentrated effort. Or if we decide our potential is not high enough to change the way you're treated, we try to reassess, if we still can't find reasons to think we have enough potential we ldar since effort seems not to be worth it, until we have enough energy and motivation to reassess again. And by we I mean myself, but I've seen many others with seemingly the same thought process.

You will never compete with chad, this was determined from the moment you were born.
You can however self improve yourself to get more confidence and increase the pool of potential women interested in you which has the added benefit of improving practically every aspect of your life outside of women as well.
You will never get stacy or becky i.e. the hot girls. You browsing this place is proof of this, stop deluding yourself and accept reality.

True, but there are some actual looksmaxes that increase your attractiveness a little bit, like getting to low bf%, jaw surgery. And some looksmaxes that prevent you going down any points, like hair restoration, proper grooming, skincare, hygine, etc.

>You can make your body look like that.
actually, not true. Your frame is genetic, and your muscle growth is genetic. It's shocking how little control you have over your appearance, outside of a haircut and what clothes you wear.

Time to make everyone mad again and get banned.

Weeeeeee

Attached: 20210724_200957.jpg (2754x3865, 1.43M)

>You will never compete with chad

Then it's over. No point.

it's so fucking frustrating. if i were two inches taller... all it takes is literally 2mm of bones to fuc my face