Blackpillers when they see some fat ugly indian manlet

Blackpillers when they see some fat ugly indian manlet
>"lmao genes are everything!!!"
The same blackpillers when someone has autism, ADHD or some other congenital brain defect
>"Nooooooo it's not real you just need to go to the gym and dont masturbate and go outside and no fap and lift!!!!"
Why are they like this?

Attached: d0f6b890763211dc0a89a7e588792dfa.jpg (500x404, 26.79K)

Autism and ADHD aren't brain defects in the vast majority of cases.

Because you can't really change being a disgusting Indian manlet. At least guys with mental deficiencies can fake personalities and still look like Chad if they try hard enough.

LOL no it's all cope
>be me
>not ugly not a manlet not curry
>found myself a job
>been outside
>been talking to people
>been taking le sun
>didnt last 2 months
The 'tismo broke right through my mask, each day it was getting more and more difficult to contain until I left my job all together due to but really it was just the growing discomfort I always felt around people and my lack of attention which eventually would have got me fired
It's all about the brain chemistry which is ALL predetermined by your genes

autism is upwards of 80% genetically heritable and MRI scans have revealed many neuroanatomical differences between autistic and NT brains on average if you cared to look

Same with ADHD. Autism gives you more gray matter, ADHD gives you a less developed frontal cortex with less dopamine and norepinephrine production.
At least I can cure my disorder with meth.

>"Nononono it's because you don't go to the gym!!!"
>"All NT normies with girlfriends are known to spend 2 hours a day in the gym!"
>"Y-you just lack vitamin D..."

Attached: 478lam.png (633x758, 7.78K)

Autism is a set of behavioral patterns, most of which can be very easily be induced. It's not a physical diagnostic.

>MRI scans have revealed many neuroanatomical differences between autistic and NT brains
Doubt the meaningfulness of those differences, seeing as brains can be very different "neuroanatomically" depending on your upbringing. Things like ADHD and Autism can both, except if they're caused by actual brain defects, be ameliorated, in theory. In practice, the social aspects of Autism are next to impossible to fix because of the nature of human interaction (basically you either start early, or you don't start at all).

We have know for a very long time our "frontal lobe, occipital lobe, temporal lobe..." model of the brain is incredibly simplistic, and does not at all cover the extent of what those parts of the brain do. It's like taking the solid, liquid, gas concepts and trying to warp the universe to fit those 3 qualifications even though they're just convenient rough shorthands.

>
What if you "started" but slowly got tired of it until you dropped the social part because you felt like it?
How do you explain feeling discomfort around other people for no fucking reason other than genetically predisposed behavior?

It is in fact genetically predisposed behavior. The user you're replying to is a bit dumb. You can create copes to deal with your disorder, but it never gets away. It may somewhat ameliorate slowly and very little as you mature, but it never goes away.

If you are good looking autism or ADHD hardly matters.
It all comes down to looks. You can't be 8/10 and claim inceldom from autism, fuck off.

>not ugly
You don't belong here normalfag. Install tinder if you get matches you're a normalfag.
>muh job
Jobless druggies get laid all the time.

well autistic children have for instance more neurons in the prefrontal cortex than NT children, what kind of environmental effect would theoretically account for this?
also there are many autism symptoms that aren't related to socializing. things like heightened sensory sensitivity and attention to detail. i'm not sure how those would come about if they weren't simply an inherent part of someone's brain.

not only is this untrue (there are many cases of good looking autists such as elliot rodger who still struggle with women but of course you'll probably just pretend he wasn't good looking to fit your narrative), but it's a completely retarded non-sequitur.
just because you can theoretiaclly overcome autism by being highly physically attractive (who the fuck said anything about being an '8/10'?) it doesn't therefore imply that autism isn't a relevant issue. if it 'all came down to looks' the data wouldn't show autism to have such a debilitating effect on one's sexual and dating prospects. how does your retarded looks reductionist position account for this? it can't because it's just that, a retarded meme.

Attached: autism pill.jpg (1414x1688, 285.99K)

>How do you explain feeling discomfort around other people for no fucking reason other than genetically predisposed behavior?
This is a very odd sentence. It begs the question. You can absolutely very simply develop discomfort around other people because of environmental reasons. Here's a personal example:

>Be people pleaser all my life
>Be unpopular kid at school
>Constantly feel like I'm being used
>Later in life realize I don't want to deal with it, even though I have a social life, because it stresses me out
>Shove people away because those interactions burn you out.

>It is in fact genetically predisposed behavior.
I absolutely do not fucking know what you're saying. My guess is that we're talking about two different things, because this is utterly absurd as an invariant.
>but it never gets away.
You will very rarely find cases where past behavior / trauma is completely "flushed out of someone's brain". Brains are incredibly complex. This does not mean it's genetic, and making that connection really shows me how much you don't know what you're talking about.

>well autistic children
This is an incredibly vague statement by virtue of autism being a set of behaviors, and not a physiological condition. We also don't know in general how environment affects the growth of neurons, so it could very well be the case (In fact, I'd bet this is what's happening), that this neuron distribution is caused by the environment, which in turn predisposes the person to the conditions.

> things like heightened sensory sensitivity and attention to detail.
Even though I was talking about socializing only, these things can absolutely be accounted for with environment. Obsessions are very natural as a child. It doesn't take much to make you obsessed with collecting things, make you obsessed with drawing, or even making you obsessed with details as you mentioned. Again, it's not that simple.

ER was not good looking. You obviously have no clue about women's standards nowadays. At best he was average and didn't even bother approaching women.
Show me actual good looking guys who got rejected due to their personality.
I'm waiting.

1. reducing being a normalfag solely down to whether or not you can get laid is an extremely normalfag thing to do.
2. tinder matches don't mean anything if they don't lead to anything. you still need to be able to successfully act on them
3. calling a literal autist a 'normalfag' is about the most retarded thing imaginable. if there's anything that separates someone from normalfag society it's autism. you're the normalfag piece of shit for trying to downplay it and reduce all your issues down to superficial physical qualities that aren't even that important

cope. i'm perfectly aware of your edgy le blackpill meme worldview where you have to be muh gigachad to have a chance, the problem is i can go outside at any fucking moment and have it almost immediately refuted by seeing plenty of NTs worse looking than elliot rodger or jake davison walking with their gfs.
and no, i don't have to do shit because again it's a non-sequitur and there's nothing you can say against raw data that proves the debilitating effects of autism. go fuck yourself you pathetic autist in denial.

Attached: pure coincidence.jpg (1260x266, 117.93K)

These autism deniers are so insufferable
>"humm it actually was your upbringing sweaty"
>"But I had friends in my childhood and just told them to F off for no reason other than feeling like it"
>'hummm you dont lift enough i dont think your brain was predetermined to suck"

A good half of incel forum users are looksmaxxed well groomed white people
I can assure half the people in this board do not look like what you think they look like

Looks are not enough
They can smell your brain chemistry, they get offput by your outsider behavior

I wonder if there are some articles on animals behaviour around autistic people/kids. All the cats and dogs around me behave in not their usual way, as noted by their owners.

>Autism deniers
Kek
>>"But I had friends in my childhood and just told them to F off for no reason other than feeling like it"
This can 200% be explained through your environment, holy shit. It's not my fault you're a complete brainlet who can't put 2 and 2 together.
>>'hummm you dont lift enough i dont think your brain was predetermined to suck"
>Having a discussion about autism means you're attacking me or invalidating my experience by telling me it's easy to get out of, even though you've never actually said that and infact said that autism is near impossible to break out of
- you

Fucking retard the incel/normalfag dichotomy is literally decided by wether you can get laid without paying or not.
There are plenty of weird good looking guys with girlfriends, probably autistic.
Fuck off

Strawman. Blackpillers dont say that shit to someone who has autism

NTA, but just register on incels dot is or whatever their current forum are. They deny mentalceldom at all costs.

Well I kinda relate to your story but it's not that much of a valid reason to just distance yourself from society as a whole
I've never been bullied, excluded or attacked enough for me to just take that harsh decision
I too was unpopular in school and felt like being used a lot of the time BUT I had a proclivity to look for irrelevant shit to pinpoint and later say "look you did *thing* so leave me alone or I might do *bad thing* to you" which is absolutely not acquired behavior