Abortions Should be Legalised

if the woman was raped by an invader. Make it so they have to go through a legal case and prove that she was raped, I think it's unfair that they have to go through their whole lives with a child that doesn't even look like anyone. Moreover I'm sick of seeing solo mums with mutt children looking miserable.

Attached: 1655192122216.webm (720x1280, 1.09M)

Please turn this in to a wojak meme

Attached: AA3E1EF2-425C-42E5-B057-6D2406B508E3.jpg (605x1024, 76.84K)

they don't have to do anything they can just put them up for adoption. if they get too attached once its born to give it up then it's their problem

Fucking retard, What a waste of good genetics.

Why do women always do this?

Racemixing is total genetic suicide. Why would you want to have kids that look nothing like you?

they'll just lie and say they were raped. and the courts will let them get away with it.

Abortion is what is keeping the nigger population in check. You think it's bad now when they're only 13%? Have fun when their numbers blow up. Single moms also raise autists, criminals, and other fuckups that actively make your QoL worse.

I don't give a fuck about christfaggotry arguments, moralfags, "muh white race" bullshit. Stacey is gonna fly out to a blue state over a weekend and then she'll be back Monday, you'll be none the wiser.

Some of us don't let ourselves get bullied and terrorized by niggers FYI

For one part, I love the abortion ban because some whores get what they deserve, being a single mom.

For the other part, the daughter of a whore will surely be a whore, so it would be better to get ride of it.

>assassinations should be legalized
no. only because you change the name from assassination to abortion it doesn't mean it's different. you're taking the life of a living being away

I'd watch this women get eaten alive by wolves and smile.

Cope. My hapas will be beautiful, nothing like your fucking mutts.

Racemixing with niggers should be considered as a felony. Mixing with asians is acceptable, your children will not like you but you aren't creating abominations either. Just something new.

This, hapas are fine. Especially girls. They are nothing like that miserable mutt freak.

Attached: eternalgirlfriend_0004.jpg (810x1080, 122.09K)

>they have to go through a legal case and prove that she was raped
>babby is already a year old by the time there's a court verdict
Genius

Attached: ok_retard.jpg (960x952, 37.33K)

look like you*

>people I do not like should be aborted
>people I do like should not be aborted

Exactly, my tribe > your tribe. More of my people, less of yours.

You don't have people. The moment you eliminate one side, the population will divide again, it is invitable that people find excuses to tribalize themselves

That's the problem of the future, not the present.

I agree. It's a high iq take by the way. I realised this too a long time ago.

>single moms are the cause of autism
Opinion rejected.

How do you feel about me having blasian kids?

>if the woman was raped by an invader. Make it so they have to go through a legal case and prove that she was raped, I think it's unfair that they have to go through their whole lives with a child that doesn't even look like anyone. Moreover I'm sick of seeing solo mums with mutt children looking miserable.

Have you thought for a moment, they may be miserable not because they were raped but because they are women and their sole existence is based on fucking shit for everyone for the sake of attentionwhoring?

Attached: descarga (42).jpg (256x256, 7.29K)