So Any Forums is completely taken over by redditors and low status notmalfags...

So Any Forums is completely taken over by redditors and low status notmalfags. What do you think will happen when male virgins no longer have a place to congregate?

Attached: 0D2FA5B3-8639-4957-880B-BD21A6549056-min.jpg (4032x3024, 1.08M)

Wizardchan is really the place to go if you are truly a KHHV NEET

I'm not a virgin I just come here to see what you guys are upto

>So Any Forums is completely taken over by redditors and low status notmalfags
Who are you talking to then?

>animal posting
But you ARE the normal fag. What did he mean by this?

1. reach a consensus that the only way to get laid is online
2. reclaim the outdoors as virgin territory

people who hung out here in 2013 who were bro-tier, actual virgins, and were fun to hang out with

then you deserve to get your ass beat for being a shithead

>normal fag

ask me how i know you're new

Why is everyone is angry

I've been here since 2016 kekw. I don't know, how about you tell me how you KNOW I'm new.

>see group of friends on street
>send your social group to subvert their fun because they dont enjoy themselves to your personal standards
>they find out
>kick your ass
>you play victim and ask 'why is everyone so mad bro, all i did was ruin your social circle!'

>2016

right, so you're new

Then it's not completely taken over.

It's still summer, isn't it?

>"NOOOO THAT WA"S 5 YEARS AGO!!!! YOU'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN 80% OF PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD BUT YOU'RE STILL NEW!!!!!"
What did he mean by this?

fuck ya muddah
oregano

So you feel threatened by me becasue I'm a calm and rational individual?

Attached: 1641714538174.jpg (250x250, 4.06K)

You weren't even here for the feelsposting days dude. That shit was so kino that half the people on this board were regularly meeting up and making friends. It was a coherent community where everyone was a virgin and everyone told normos to fuck off. It was kino with a capital 'K' and you didnt even see that. Tons of anons lost their virginity here. That is what subcultures do for humans, they pluck misfits and virgins and put them in a social atmosphere (online or irl) and allow them to make friends with people who 'get' them. This eventually snowballs into them becoming a regular normalfag.

So yes, you are new, and have no idea what made this site, much less this board, good

You didn't read all that and think that you're talking to an adult, right?

nah he's right bro. you're new if you only came here in 2016. you probably think pepe came from Any Forums lol

90% of modern memes 'Chad', 'wojack, pepe, reee, wagie, etc come from this board. Now because of newfags, zoomers, and redditors that will never happen again lol

This isnt a place for calm rational individuals

But you're spacing sentences like a Redditor user-kun. How do I know I can trust you?

reddit spacing was a troll tactic that also made a debut on this board to drive away normalfags. it doesnt actually have any merit since no normal person prefers walls of text it was just a way to trip them or troll up so they went away

I could eat you neets alive I'm a sexual degenerate and love violence I come to this board to be normal

Attached: 1654582714487.jpg (768x1024, 339.11K)

Lily the dog fucker made this site, and that's all I need to know. Also, believe it or not, image boards AREN'T sub cultures.

Attached: E02B9005-78F6-4F72-93C1-9A770F50AD72.jpg (750x1200, 144.79K)

>image boards AREN'T sub cultures
They certainly used to be until people like you came and destroyed everything

>iphone file name
>namefag
I rate this bait a 6/10

You're holding on to the past a little to hard there fren. I didn't destroy anything, people from the early 2000's just grew up and moved on with their lives. Either that or they killed themselves. You can't hold on to things forever.

Attached: 1583475609352.jpg (750x1334, 230.06K)

>things MUST degrade goyim

how about no? how about you leave?

It's not my picture, Lily didn't ask me to take photos of her, I just downloaded it user-kun. I'm an android Chad with no power button so I have to violently tap the screen until it turns on.

If every new guy left then you'd be the only person still here. And the occasional old fag that shows up to check on the place every 3 years or so.