Girlfriend is pregnant and wants to keep it

well i guess im a fucking dad now. this seriously fucking sucks. i can't imagine it being enjoyable at all. if its a guy its just gonna be an insufferable autistic adhd ridden asshole from beginning to end or god forbid or even more likely an anti social loser like me and if its a girl there's an 80% chance she's gonna turn into a thot.
its also gonna be a melting pot of different races so what if it just comes out as an amerimutt? not to mention i have never had sex with my girlfriend raw before today so i really don't even know if it's mine. idk this shit sucks i don't want to be a deadbeat and just ditch but i really don't think im cut out for this.

Attached: ogod.jpg (1280x720, 50.75K)

>>>Reddit dot com
Go back

You should take some time to think of it rationally user. Don't sperg out too bad until you know it's yours for sure. Even if it is you should make sure you try your best to be a good father and your potential son won't end up a loser Tomoko posting faggot like yourself. If you have a daughter then just psyop her into being a tranny, easy peasy.

Well maybe you should have been a fucking retarded .this board isnt for you and you get what you fucking deserve. So either nut the fuck up and deal with it or do everyone a favor and leave the world for ever. God you fucking normies have no thought process at all. Just fuck like retards and them birch when the consequences of their actions hand them their shit.

>sex haver
sneed the fuck out

Blep I wanted to impregnate you ceb and you did what?

>i have never had sex with my girlfriend raw before today

Attached: 1628955787661.png (546x506, 228.44K)

>t. virgin
i don't even know how to figure out if it's mine, doesn't really seem like something i can ask her directly, maybe i can get its spit when its born or something and get a dna test but then i dont know if thats enough to get my name off the birth certificate if it actually isnt mine

ive worn a condom every single time im not retarded
yeah she's already pregnant i might as well??

imagine saying shit like this about your own child. normies are fucking ill in the head. thank god youre not my father. aside from the raw thing every time you fuck even with protection you agree to making a child btw you fucktard cause thats how nature works. unless you castrate yourself all youre doing is lessen the chance for pregnancy but it can still happen. fucking normies i swear.

The kids not yours
Youve been bamboozled
Enjoy raising Chads kod and get the fuck out of my board reeeeee

Just ask the dumb bitch to get it's DNA done when she goes to the doctor.

you went from KHV, to having a gf, to getting her pregnant in the span of a few weeks?
What an amazing and believable larp, OP.

Attached: 1654231307401.jpg (300x300, 15.78K)

You bet your life on the membrane of as fucking condom. You do know they break right?

>girlfriend
No one here cares about your normalfag problems

>has sex
>has gf
>she wants to keep it
>she wants to keep him
Yeah such a loser amirite?

Don't kid yourself, It's more likely she let some chad hit it raw before user ever did.

its not born yet and i dont want it and i dont even know if its mine lol
alright
idk where you got the idea that im KHV from but we've been dating for over a year and she's not my first lmao
as opposed to what? manipulating her into getting birth control?

>girlfriend is pregnant
>not to mention i have never had sex with my girlfriend raw before today so i really don't even know if it's mine.
She's not your girlfriend mate. Make her get a paternity test immediately or kick her to the curb. If it's another man's child, kick her to the curb. No hesitation.

Imagine "having sex" with a condom lol. I only fuck my gf raw, tried it with a condom and could barely stay hard. Even the one time I could I felt cucked. Condoms feel shit. Or "cuckdoms" as I like to call them. She getting fucked by the latex not you.

>wants to murder his first born child because he's a loser faggot
>to pussy to ask his gf to get a paternity test
>stupid faggot doesn't want kids but didn't get a vasectomy
many such cases

If you had sex with your gf raw for the first time on that day, then she tells you the same day that she is pregnant, then the kid is 100% not yours. It does not and can not happen that quickly. She has cheated on you.

>we've been dating for over a year and she's not my first lmao
How have you been dating for over a year and you're not sure it's yours?

ok im gonna get her to do a paternity test in a way that hopefully doesn't make it seem like im accusing her of cheating. i didnt even know that was something you could do before the child is born but you learn something everyday

no you fucking idiot you misunderstand how did you even come to that conclusion. i fucked her raw after she told me because there's no point in wearing a condom if she's already pregnant.
like i said i've always worn protection but then shes suddenly pregnant. i feel like if the condom broke i would notice but i never have. maybe she did some psychopath shit and scooped out my jizz from the condom to have a baby but i dont think she would do something like that