This is an 18 year old human female. She has won the genetic lottery. She is 5'4", 116lbs with giant tits...

This is an 18 year old human female. She has won the genetic lottery. She is 5'4", 116lbs with giant tits. She did nothing to earn this. She currently has 136k Instagram followers for nothing but the fact she posts pictures of herself and her giant tits on her skinny body. She's never done anything of note, she is not even a musician or actress. She is, quite literally, some random girl from bumfuck no where with giant tits. She receives a constant stream of positive attention from men and women. She will be supplied for her entire young adult life with this. Blue checkmark celebrities and musicians are in her DMs wanting to talk to her.

She will never know what it's like to be depressed like you are. She will never know what it's like to be alone like you do. She will never know what it's like to be rejected by someone she feels for, because all men will instantly desire her if she shows interest or not. She will never know what it's like for someone to break her heart. Everything she wants in life will be catered to her, she will never have to struggle. She will think that she has felt the depths of this sort of emotional pain like you have, and that really only mocks you even more that she would think that.

She will live a happy life. She will get the man of her dreams. She will never be poor. She will have whatever she desires, a husband, a family, a career, or no career since she'll never truly have to work. And you will be here forever. All of this difference between you two, this free ride for her, and this free ride through shit creek for you, simply based on completely random chance. Funny isn't it.

Attached: saraosulli.jpg (750x993, 298.43K)

why do you write these pathetic paragraphs you wretched oaf

didnt read but nice booba

Vagina envy is a nasty thing

I'm not reading all of that Tl;Dr

Attached: 1640994227209.webm (768x606, 1.15M)

user if you're looking for husband, i can just put a baby in you, you know

I am happy for her. If I was born into the same circumstances I would have taken the same path, kind of difficult to be angry at someone for taking advantage over something like that.

> attractive young girls have good life
no shit sherlock

>simply based on completely random chance
By your logic we should all be throwing parties 24/7 that we weren't born as cockroaches or flatworms.

>Bro at least we aren't brainless zooplankton eating worms that are devoured by diving beetles. Woooo!

Attached: FW029411856.jpg (260x194, 4.98K)

Someone please screencap and send this to her if there's even a minuscule chance she might check her Requests and see the lengths some autist on an Indo-Chinese macrame stop motion board went to to summarize her.

Girls like this know they're bimbos and that's why they post bimbo shit like this. It's not lost on her that she literally only gets attention because she's a genetic freak. I'd imagine deep down she has literally no delusions that she gets all this power because of some sort of great personality or internal value.

Being a flatworm sounds kinda based ngl, I'm basically almost one already.

It is wild to think about just how different her entire perception of the world must be. It's like we aren't even the same species.

She'll travel places and experience the world. All she has to do is be pretty and have sex once in a while with her rich boyfriend 20 years older than her.

Attached: 1652081137956.jpg (828x1029, 585.46K)

I've travelled widely and experienced the world and I didn't have to pretend to be in love with some old geezer

Girls like this don't view men as living organisms. Like when we make the NPC meme that's actually how they literally unironically view men. The more of something you have the less valuable it is, and when you're inundated with a drowning tidal wave of men it becomes like dirt, taken for granted. It's background noise.

I imagine it's basically like being Superman. You can have anything you want, at any time. Everyone is going to be friendly to you and bend over backwards to defer to you and accommodate you. Everyone who talks to you wants something from you or wants you to like them. You'll never hear an unkind word, or if you do it'll be drowned out in a sea of "YAS QUEEN" and "Hello babygirl you are being so beautiful please my wife say you'll be" and "Hey just wanted to massage say you're super cute!" and "God damn".

It's really amazing and I wish girls like this had two braincells to rub together to be able to explain their thought process or lack thereof in detail.

Beautiful Aryan princess

You think women like these are devoid of empathy and couldn't possibly understand you.

That may be true, but you fail to see your own fundamental lack of empathy too. You're clearly incapable of putting yourself in someone else's shoes. If you could, you would understand that all people suffer profoundly at various points in their life no matter how superficially blessed they are.

>know a girl just like this who treats people like trash because there's always more people

The only lie I tell myself to cope is that they'll be miserable when they get older, but really by the time they're older they'll have gotten a beta provider and also have had an incredibly fun, beautiful, and fulfilling youth of love, passions, and getting anything and everything they desire, which is more than I will ever have a fraction of as a life experience.

Attached: 1626669234029.png (239x302, 101.87K)

>It's really amazing and I wish girls like this had two braincells to rub together to be able to explain their thought process or lack thereof in detail.
I do as well. Any time I come across one that has even a fraction of the needed self awareness to explain these things I try my hardest to get as much information out of them as possible. I'm fascinated by them and I wish I could learn more.

You didn't go in a private jet, you could barely afford it and you can't travel every few months.

this is why i like to imagine what i would do if every attractive girl was an ugly guy. it provides some clarity when you realize all these girls who are praised for being young and pretty are actually boring and unnoteworthy. a couple decades down the line, theyll be irrelevant after hitting the wall. find a girl that you would still at least be friends with even if she was a fat and greasy dad.
Using your attractiveness to solve your problems is sheepish but understandable. eventually there'll come a time where she cant fuck away her loneliness or sadness however.
unjaded by contempt.

Attached: icecream.png (1000x666, 1.4M)

Not at all. I understand her completely. I can imagine what it's like to be Superman. I can imagine what it's like to be born with incredible power that sets you apart from me.

She can't do the same. Superman plays at being human in portraying Clark Kent, but ultimately he's still bulletproof.

I've travelled a lot. Not in a private jet but still comfortably. I wouldn't suck an old guys cock to upgrade to a private jet. Would you?

Nah you don't understand her at all. You are just projecting your own complexes and insecurities onto her based on a few photos.

I would if it meant getting an apartment, having money available all the time, getting gifts, going to new places.

What's wrong with that kind of life? Sounds better than mine.

>unjaded by contempt.
More like jaded by seeing how thousands and thousands of men will throw themselves at your feet and do whatever you want because you've been given incredible fertility markers compared to most women. Probably a lot of contempt for men from that too. In fact I'd hazard to guess that if I checked her social media there'd be plenty of disparaging "men ain't shit" sort of posts because she's stuck in a strange twisted relationship where she's entirely propped up and validated by male attention, but that same thing also makes her view men as basically retards.

Nah I understand her completely. You're the one projecting your own complexes and insecurities on me.