Fuck youtubers

stupid normalfag piece of shit. Unsubbed

Attached: CAEEB133-F701-412C-9CBE-FD5769918211.jpg (1284x2541, 559.99K)

can I get a rundown on why I should give a shit about his baby or the fact that you hate it?

Idk who this is but having a child is a big moment in one's life. What's wrong with sharing?

>idolize youtuber
>realize youtuber has a more fulfilling life than you
>"fucking normalfag"

This is an alternative history youtuber that I've watched in the past and by him announcing he has a wife and kid probably riled up op. History is one of the few safe havens left for incels I assuming. /his/ always attracts larpers and Any Forumsfags.

Because he is bragging and making millennials feel old

>fulfilling life
Thats a bag of assumptions man. Fulfilled is subjective. I hate faggots that wave pride flags in my face, doesnt mean i want to be a fag. OP might not like his behavior is all

Why are you on a board for male virgins if you arent one?

>Why are you on a board for male virgins if you arent one?
Who said I wasn't one but that doesn't mean I get my panties in a bunch because some youtuber I never met before has I wife and kid you autist.

>not being mad at that

you must have no emotions then

Lmao this board is maybe 40% virgins. It just seems like more because of all the doomposting threads.

young people get emotional over the weirdest shit.

right, its 40% virgins because you came in and ruined it. you are distilled evil

Yeah, and then I get off to other people's misery. I guess it is kind of evil

What the problem in announcing his wife and new child anyways? All normalfags do this all the time. Seems pretty autistic that you care so much about a strangers life.

.a strangers life

precisely why it is obnoxious for him to share it. no one fucking cares. people go to youtube to consume entertainment and maybe put their two cents in in the comments to give feedback. they dont go there for celebrity worship. I dont care about what Todd; for instance; is doing in his personal life, i care about him providing me tool comparisons with his wacky tests so i can by the best drill or whatever. i give zero shits how he fucks his wife, if his son gets into harvard, etc

Yeah most millenials should probably think about having kids soon if they plan on having some. Sperm and eggs aren't getting better as you go into your late 30's.

millenials have just reached their late twenties what are you talking about?

tik tok millenial
zoomers are going to start their baby factories soon and you'll be left without a mate.

Attached: old sperm increases likelihood of autism is children.png (554x417, 20.94K)

you are evil, pure demonic evil

It's a good thing I'm a zoomer and I've got another 10-12 years before I'm hard pressed about making babies. you should really lay some pipe bro frfr ong

Attached: 1641261261730.jpg (197x256, 9.74K)

Not him but this is true. However the world you are young in is...let's say less than optimal. I was rich and young in 2014 and if i died now I would have zero regrets. that was such a fucking awesome year i cant even relive it if i tried, and 2015 was arguably better. society just started going down the toilet in 2016 but if you can extract some type of 'fun' from the clown world we are in now then good for you ig