Would you give a tgirl a try?

Would you give a tgirl a try?

Attached: B0099D5E-EF74-425F-B309-08D4862A4824.jpg (1284x1579, 1.62M)

I would absolutely fuck her. Why not?

Hell no. but putting a bullet in its head? no problem

No, these freaks should be gassed

NPCs

Attached: CB76001F-7741-4836-ADAF-47F50156864C.jpg (1284x1632, 1.23M)

trannies are getting hotter

PHAGG0T!

>Fuck her
>her
You're just a faggot wanting to fuck a mentally ill man in a dress.

i can headcanon shes a futanari like my anime!!!

Attached: d31.png (600x687, 36.55K)

Only if she gets circumcised. She had to have like a dozen different surgeries to look like a girl but she couldn't bother to get rid of that disgusting foreskin? It's just a little snip, even little boys get it done.

>even little boys get it done.
Yeah... against their will, thanks to generations of brainwashing by perverted jew doctors who claim it's "cleaner" and looks more "aesthetic". Hang yourself.

If I like her and she likes me I don't see why not honestly. Dates are hard to come by these days so I won't knock on off.

Attached: 1412346894393.png (377x330, 6.79K)

nigga it comes from conservative Christianity of the beginning of the 20th century as an anti-masturbation measure

It was done to make the jews not stand out. I can still tell from looking at their face though.

America was very anti-Semitic until at least the end of the 60s (which is to be expected as the society was very religious and conservative and took their religion very seriously), the practice of circumcising everyone dates back to hospital births in the early 20s (before that everyone was born at home) and was not at all to please the Jews but for religious/public morality (anti-masturbation) and hygiene reasons

>looks like an inflatable sex doll but with a dick
Volcel if you wouldn't.

Would anyone want to help feminize me and make me into tgirl?

I am 5'9 white already smooth and have fem face.

I can cook, clean and be loyal, I am virgin and saving myself for that one guy.

Add me SothaEva#9370

It would be same iff you were with a guy using steroids iff you are with tgirl. They have a mouth. Everything else is too disgusting.

Good looking trannies are extremely rare, but if I had the chance and was a bit drunk; sure why not, might as well try. I'd just be sure to wrap it because I don't want AIDS and shit on my dick

Monkeypox is really trending the geh community lately.

Great now I can't even trust the tits to differentiate between a whore and cannon fodder

>Would you give a tgirl a try?
I have, it was ok but pussy feels better.