Why do girls get to have such powerful orgasms and have multiple orgasms?

Why do girls get to have such powerful orgasms and have multiple orgasms?
Fembots, do you ever pity males for this?

Attached: 1566519666759.webm (320x240, 347.63K)

If only female orgasms tightened the pussy enough to choke and lock onto your dick. I hate behing human.

A horse does that, user. I watched a dude fuck a horse it clamps shut and wouldn't let go of his penis.

How many newtons? Because that sounds dangerous.

> I watched a dude fuck a horse
Why ?

Someone posted the webm on Any Forums of course. lol

I cum about 2.5 times for every time my gf comes during sex so it balances out nicely.

I wish I could feel pleasure when I cum. I can cum, but don't orgasm. (guy btw)

Antidepressents do that to your dick.

Never taken them and never will.

Three times a day makes the feeling go away
Stop jerking off so much

because male sexuality is a complete joke. i have genuine vagina envy and it has completely dominated every aspect of my life to the point where i can't even touch myself or think about sex without feeling a bitter resentment

Because nature doesnt give a shit from pleasure from sex its a random brain mutation from 6 million years ago.

I fap every 3-5 days average

Idk why do men get to orgasm so early in life AND be able to orgasm multiple times a week. Both sexes lack something the other has

I guess you fags don't know what a prostate orgasm is.

It kind of does right before orgasm and then just gushes and becomes tender and mushy. Goes from feeling like a rubber glove or force choke to a cuddly wet warm blanket

I don't know anything about the female body. Do they really have infinite sex stamina with zero refractory period between orgasm? Theoretically. how many orgasm can a female has in one hour and how many in one day?

If a woman is having "multiple orgasms" then she either doesn't know what an orgasm is or she's faking it.

Idk but I could make my ex cum ten times in a row

i'm a guy and i can cum 4-5 times in a row no problem and my gf a comparable amount of times. the good sex is really important

i have never orgasmed, i wish i had a penis so it would be easy to cum