Fembots

fembots would you let a guy use your ass as a pillow for 1 night for $5,000?
he's just going to sniff it and bury his face in it (you'll be wearing panties). he might fall asleep and start drooling on it though

Attached: 1645758054895.jpg (732x525, 184.5K)

I would do this for free, I just want to sleep in the same bed as someone

you can get that easily fembot

Uhm sure, but I may accidentaly fart in your face due to ibs

I don't know, user... I don't think anyone here lives near me :(

Where do you live? Eastern US?

Pacific Northwest, pretty much the opposite... I think I need to not live somewhere with no people

SoCal here. I wish I lived somewhere with fewer people. Everywhere I go there's constantly just bodies in the way, like if I walk all the way on the right of anywhere outside there's no end of normies blocking my path.

>I may accidentaly fart in your face
that's just a bonus

>Pacific Northwest
there are loads of robots living there. you literally have hundreds to choose from

but what if i brap? that would be too embarassing

>but what if i brap?
a special delight
>that would be too embarassing
lolwut? that would be the best part

I live in the pacific southwest. Shit sucks man.

Oh, I know that pain. I keep wanting to go out and experience the nice weather but having to walk so close to people constantly is pretty unpleasant (that kind of makes me sound like a jerk, doesn't it?)
Are you sure? How do I get in contact with them?

>Are you sure? How do I get in contact with them?
post a new thread with your tits and say
>ugh, i hate being a fembot in [area]

What is your least favourite part about living here?

Isn't that kind of... morally wrong?

>Isn't that kind of... morally wrong?
one could argue that making a thread without your tits is the morally wrong thing to do, as it's improper posting etiquette

The blissful moments of walking away form the city, into the rich suburban neighborhoods and up in the hills with few people around, or a long walk on a wide beach with low tide on a weekday makes up for all of the stress of being outside.

You're right, forgive me
We've got such rocky beaches here, but you're right, it really, really does. I think I might go outside tomorrow, you made it sound so nice! Thanks a lot :)

Attached: 2BCA4C36-BE56-4581-8E52-85BA451F2546.jpg (853x640, 95.11K)

I live in the pacific northwest