Letter thread

good boys edition

Attached: s.jpg (1200x800, 71.31K)

Sorry I don't really know what to say.

Sincerely, user.

I miss you so much Laya, I know you probably don't feel the same and I know it's so weird that I can still love this much after years. Sorry I always held you back with snares and got angry often, you were so sweet to me and I never really gave much back other than pity parties and doing everything imaginable for the slightest amount of attention from you. Even now I'm playing the victim. How have you been? Is your mother doing any better? Did you end up moving out yet? That was always a really unhealthy place for you to be, and sorry I couldn't do more for you. How's your little sister and brother? Do they still remember me? Have you talked to your other sister recently? How has she been anyway? You were such a sweet heart and had so much time for me despite all you had going on. I don't really care if you're not with me or anything, I just hope your happy, even if that means you're with someone else. I wish we could have met at a better time. I wish Kayla was still here with us, I'm so sorry for pushing her over the edge. She made fun of me a lot but she was still really nice. I'll try to contact you soon again, even though you've blocked my number.

Sincerely, emma.

u no longer keep the voices at bay, i have already found someone else that does

goodbye

Attached: ff.png (1080x1095, 162.92K)

we dont talk much anymore but sometimes i wish we did, and after today i wish we did. if i knew sooner i would have tore my heart out of my chest and wore it on my sleeve.
thanks,
k

>it is now the 14th of june

D

seeing you at Ikea awhile back was hilarious
you looked at me with such retarded rage
it shows what a loser you are that you even still have anger for me ... i rarely think of you
but when i do i thank god that you are not in my life anymore.

I almost fainted about an hour ago

dear emma
eat shit loser lmao you lost hard you fucking simp

Dear user-kun,

Thank you for writing me back. Fuck ya muddah.

Days of meditation and concentration is helping me get my tulpa bf. I know I still have a long way to go but I believe in myself

>Nooo you can't just learn new things without permission from someone important who do you think you are
>it's impossible to figure out things how dare you
When did everyone become such a fucking faggot?

V,

I've talked to various other girls about you and they said you were in the wrong. In hindsight I agree. I've had real emotional connections with girls since I met you and I'm realizing that I didn't make a mistake opening up to you since it feels amazing connecting with a girl like that. The real mistake I made was blaming myself when you rejected that level of emotional intimacy. I really wanted us to help each other overcome our struggles and build a deep, meaningful relationship together. That's why I took that leap and opened up to you, I wanted you to open up to me too, and for us both to heal together and bond in a really intimate, romantic way. You were too immature for that and probably will never have a relationship that deep with your partner since you're basically just looking for a replacement for your abusive dad instead of a real relationship. You'd rather have a comfortable and familiar misery than going through temporary discomfort and anxiety to build a better future, but ultimately that's your choice not mine. I'm just glad I don't blame myself for your own insufficiencies anymore. I'm not even that mad at you anymore, just sort of disappointed I guess. It's a real shame that I let you do so much damage to me and destroy my image of women like that. There are so many girls out there who would like a relationship like the one I tried to create with you.

K

Attached: pigeon.nyc.jpg (1200x800, 122.98K)

Goddammit, S.
I want to get you out of my head, but then I find myself joining useless meetings just because you're gonna be there.
I don't need this shit, why am I so pathetic?

Very angrily,
G

Layla,
You got me on my knees, layla
You got me begging plz, layla

Bb wontcha ease my worried mind?

V,

I'm also realizing now that I think about it that you basically just wanted to use me as a way to guiltlessly explore your sexuality now that you were in college. I was the online guy that was totally separated from your real life who you could cleanly dispose of with no consequences on your real social life, who you could use as a tool to explore your sexuality with peace of mind. That's why you wanted to meet when your roommates had gone home for Christmas, guilt free exploring of your sexuality with some random online guy. That's also why you ditched when I opened up and when I said I didn't want to take your virginity before marriage since you incorrectly assumed I would try to get around this like a scumbag instead of respecting your supposed morality. I was supposed to be some online psycho who dicked you down with no regard for your well being instead of being a serious relationship option. Little did I know at the time, or at least I didn't want to accept it, that you were laying traps for a beast that didn't exist. You were planning on using me from the moment you added me. You lied to me in many ways. Your goal with me was never to have a serious relationship. Your goal was to guiltlessly use me as a middle man to exploring your sexuality, who you could also hold at arms length and dispose of with ease if need be.

I still remember the disgust I felt when I read 'we won't be doing much watching'. I knew in that moment what this really was, but suppressed it so hard because I wanted to believe in you as a person, that you wouldn't just blatantly lie about who you were and what your priorities were.

Basically your goal was to on the surface say you wanted to remain pure while laying hints that this wasn't true. You wanted an online pyscho who had no involvement in your real life to explore your sexuality with. You wanted to use me to lose your virginity, while being able to tell yourself...

K

Attached: pigeonnyc.jpg (900x600, 110.65K)

I recently fucked a girl younger than you were when I met you. Just for the record, since you like to pretend the age gap was the reason I didn't pursue you, you walled hag.

why are you so obsessed that you'd make this post in a letter thread when it's someone that you didn't even pursue

... while being able to tell yourself it wasn't your fault so you didn't have cognitive dissonance about having sex before marriage. Once I had fulfilled my purpose, you would discard me like I was nothing so that you could fulfill your goals of exploring your sexuality, losing your virginity, and minimizing cognitive dissonance with your Catholic morality by removing the reminder (me) that you had sex before marriage. In hindsight you could demonize me and say, 'well I didn't have a choice, he wanted it'. You never wanted a serious relationship with me. All the trad larping and bullshit, it was a cover, a pick me attempt to get someone who you mistakenly believed to be a selfish pyscho to fall for you then for your own short term, personal gain. Well it worked back then, but I wasn't the psycho you were looking for. That's why I was discarded prematurely. I can't believe I ever fell for such a sociopathic and despicable person. I wanted so badly to believe in romance, morality, and that you were a genuine person that I didn't see what was plainly in front of me.

From the moment you fucking added me your intentions were rotten. From the very first word you said, you lied and deceived me, knowing the whole time you planned to use and discard me like I was fucking trash. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you may have been smart, but you were severely lacking in empathy and mental fortitude. The length you went to avoid cognitive dissonance, the shamelessness with which you tried to use me. Absolutely despicable and disgusting, borderline evil.

K

Attached: 1502661101220.jpg (600x238, 18.27K)

don't obsess over me, you don't know me
obsess over this sweet captcha i got just now

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-063121_Blue_Clover.png (883x432, 53.04K)

you don't have any reading comprehension whatsoever, do you

dear charlotte,

I still love you, but the version of you that was nice, happy and optimistic. after 3-4 months of dating you became a different person. you turned so negative and judgemental. you can into my life and made me feel loved, needed, and special. then without notice you decided to take it all away and dismantle me. why? we were so happy. you ruined it babe. I still love you and think about you and if you ever reached out to try again, I'd say yes in a heartbeat. but I suspect that positive person I met in november wasn't the real you, and the depressing bitch you turned into was your final form. shame innit. we really could've had a future together but you burned it all down.

I'll give you one (1) serious answer. Yes, yes I do. Don't confuse that with willingness to dismiss pointless posts on the schizo containment thread. It's good for your health.