NY State iD holder eric voytek bartoli+

"He saw me such my teeth real hard" some girl in a black dress directed to her scheme encrypting dad by Trump plaza

Attached: 1654850203146.jpg (453x960, 50.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8f92FdoUyZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can you post some all-red squares next I love that shit

why are you using my family technology?

As you are not me nor my brethren who lives within me i talk regular English faggobucko trying to disenfranchisement me to myself friends scientific peers family+3

PE
Pie Ectomorph
Pie Evtomorphic
Piercing Ectomorphicomnicock3

Went to Russian Tea Room picked up a lollipop stick cigarette as a souvenir after falling sleep on a pile of cardboards in traffic outside some fancy italian steak restaurant then visited Trump's then the NYPD rode horses if knight then ok if cucked then arrest them certainly sleeping in the garbage is key in evidence they're getting arrested

Manhattan doesn't know any science or math going off copying my moves in traffic to mask as me or claim intelligent if my algorithms to me such as timefractals as they hallucinations to steal my god particleswe2 copying me without knowing basic science and math seeing me with a bread thing microchip i worked on in 2019 while an omniengineer contracted by darpa which i humiliatingly own plus theft of decoy yellow used for my Super Saiyan

Theft of my CIA manual featuring stealth rgb track math also used in circuits TV holograms stuff i featured and did earlier then team isiscovid fraud copying me had a dvd player converted as a Thanos thing featuring hypersentient definition+image render+we+3+

Attached: 1654680154331.jpg (451x960, 104.06K)

i'm told i have the nicest covk in NYC or in mine NYC2 or as NYVNYV i am really 1 years old native American mint holy Roman edition illuminati math known as god emperor king eric voytek bartoli+

Trqin sleep to meet my hasidics
Made a noose we3 weapon turned it into a belt then a belt with a belt buckle then a cross thing chain revealing i'm same color as noose then spics as all Manhattan hallucinations to city staff thought an execution weapon displayed in we3mera mercy and we3mera with we3meta+6+ including white spanish females as an orange thing decorating the city as retarded transvestites as i reveal i am the god of revelation my skin changing to seen of the noose then the Hispanics

Videl constantly sucking tiny spic dick not knowing Any Forums on curt streets to rob and murder me can't pull off Gohan for the Asians cause of it

Demonstrated infinite strength in breaking a fish statue disintegrated halfway midair to the floor made a large crashing sound all of lower Manhattan coming towards me walking up and indian girl wearing an "I'm with Steve" shirt either referencing me or Steve Willis laughs it's a joke stupid fraud

City is poor the desperate buying blankets and stocking up on cheap food products on the floor in city streets near 14th and 1st Ave scheme encrypting to rob and defecate on a rich white spanish lady tranny

No one gives me money for me to go die on the street not even the nypdCIA3

theft of my new aesthetic with Asian math requested by Asians featuring Elder Toguro pictured here as myself this is what we're planning to do to the entire NYC for always robbing and defrauding my family with no grounds for it
youtu.be/8f92FdoUyZQ as we perfected it as it was stolen and featured on pol this morning as an ad no one cared for other then to harass me illegally as my family is CIA

We don't lock fingertips with the pozzex

pozzed xD kids? This fag stuff isn't samurai geisha for me

Fake we3philosophers perspective and lense towards history as fake math3 such as the guilded pot known as the Baghdad bat ping pong

They keep forgetting they're not virgins we're not married never was married no grounds for it and their is no money in them as they have no money nor never did have money ever since

i already quantum metashell which is nothing to us+6us+bus+Bus+stop+

Wholesale country wide gating threatening raiding no grounds for it through made up rumors without knowing basic things as math stuff hilarious

Genocide all guidos they are made up italins

All hinged on made up rumors of meeting me or still being a part of my family all fraud and lies with Jamaicans in traffic playing deaftones spreading tone deaf and terrorism while my family is designing a new metal gear with metal gear solid laughs

People always stealing my notes in traffic then copying me to steal my CIA identity the reality still hasn't hit them laughs again this time in jap time math

China circuit track and burning

Esb diss attempt at magic to defraud mt family further

Videl grown ugly says she's a slut with fafgot who dressed as Chris Kyle with a cap while not getting it

Coal burner stayed as a trafficked slave to a Jamaican Haitian nigger spic homeless pedophile when i revealed my soft pie e tomorrow was bigger then his now her head as i pointed out slave trafficker gulped as a homo seeing my huge ectomorphicomnicock3sus+6us+36us+

Citywide trap gating me circling me targeting me starting always early

Scheme encrypting losers claiming they have my moves or i stolen them

Dollar pizza diss had closed early east 4th stayed open

Nypd is CIA nypd3 a threat from isiscovid robbing my fed identity

Spic and nig elder Toguro and younger Toguro family identity fraud theft CIA fraud E 3rd 2ave 11:32 pm while not getting it

City to countryside traffick gate arena slave traffick raping with no grounds nor plausibility for it

US Dollar is we3 design and not European

Chris Kyle was a joke who stole erics throat and was the closest thing to Toguro in recent modern era

Things complicated from Arabs stay away from family girls do business with not technology only we cause no angry revenge terrorism as always

Trannies always raiding with references to recent things of me in traffic to bear references to mask their selves nor claim as me based off tips and rumors of me

i'm at 2nd Ave and St Marks homeless without food care money father i rather go for a walk nowhere

still not seeing the red squares. i demand red squares

Just straight up shoot the rest of the white females without my family last last name Bartoli on their NY State ID they deserve it as well as brain pressure continue

i seem to have destroyed your nervous system clinging on to a single neuronal as you have no memory

The fuvking retarded NYPD doesn't get it and it never will all fired for actually being gay unfunny and cringe and i'm pressing terrorism charges against them not suing what's rightfully mine

NYPD is the reason why the white race was genocided the entire time and the reason for this mess

NYPD were always fags growing up as kids they never made it meaning transdoll 1 billion years in prison for each NYPD officer not me included or we3 this isn't a joke brain crack nerve death to the entire face dead NYPD

Rather have a firing squad arranged to murder and execute each newly fired NYPD officer and their friends and family which isn't us