Fun fact

The one nearly a foot shorter broke the taller one's ribs, jaw, and knocked him on his ass seven times before they counted him out. Size is just a genetic trait that has no bearing on fighting ability.

Attached: 1632600906282.png (564x725, 366.53K)

correct, in fighting ability it goes:
skill > weight > height

That's why the have weight classes, and not height classes.

Tall guy still got he pussy. Stay mad.

>Fun fact
>It is not fun at all

Attached: 103978904-The_meme_formerly_known_as_Kuk_1.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

It is a fun fact for the short guys.
Not so fun for the tall ones.
??? for the average ones(?)
It's all relative

Their respective weights were 240lbs and 180lbs, friendo. This was a famous boxing event.

>skill > weight > height
It's absolutely this
Weirdly, women are attracted to
height>weight>skill
in that order

I am bigger, stronger and a better fighter than you. Guaranteed. Post stats.

Literal playground tier tactics after proof that they don't mean anything. You're retarded.

Women don't do anything with a rational basis. This fun fact was just to btfo copers who justify their irrationality by claiming height is a natural indication of fighting ability.

manlet uprising when?

Attached: 1610078974600.jpg (602x604, 44.8K)

>fun fact
>its just some gay cope
im 5'7 and even i can see your posting this for some gay ego reason

Your post isn't funny because it's wrong (even though needless to say it is), it's funny because you can't see the irony of how insecure you are as a homosexual and a manlet.

fun fact height is actually correlated with victory in combat sports.

Yes but fighting ability is not what matters anymore is is

>gets proven wrong
>still copes with his nonsense
Fun fact: you're the one who this thread was directed toward

Of course not.

Maybe the guy was shit at boxing. Height definitely gives you an advantage in boxing if you know how to use it.

so the single picture you posted disproves all the recorded stats of this stuff?
no im not tall i just think your a little pigheaded

they have stats over tens of thousands of fights. a fighter that is 6 inches taller has a big advantage.

He was the reigning champion after beating Jack Johnson.
>Height definitely gives you an advantage in boxing if you know how to use it.
You could cope by saying that being shorter gives you an advantage if you have footwork and shovel hooks like Dempsey. You could cope by saying being taller gives you an advantage because of reach. Point being, either are just genetic traits at a professional level.

>le staterinos!!!
It's not the picture, it's the event you water balloon.
>they have le staterinos
>I can beat someone 6 inches shorter than me because of these numbers with my... my thing from my stature!

Attached: 1635339680490.png (1800x1200, 1.42M)

a single event disproves it?

A short man handing a tall man's ass to him disproves the meme that height is an indicator of fighting prowess.

listen tard.

mike tyson doesnt mean that short fighters have an advantage. it means that mike tyson was good.

so why are the best performers in combat sports generally 6'0 or above

Whoa there water balloon. Slow down a little. No one said short fighters have an advantage, try to read it over and think a bit.

but that doesnt disprove that skill > height
Of course if you out two guys who have roughly similar skill against each other and one of them was a foot taller he would win the majority of the fights, but a skilled short guy is going to win most of the time if hes fighting against a tall amateur

do you understand stats? stats clearly show taller fighters and/or fighters with longer reach have a big advantage.

there is no argument to be had. height and reach matters in fighting.