Christianity thread

I'm going to show you all how to get saved and gain entrance into heaven, but first to preface:

Most people will unfortunately not heed this message, but it's most important that you do to get saved.

What does it mean to be saved? Summary version is to acknowledge that you're a sinner; therefore, you're condemned to go to hell and nothing you can do with your own ability can get you out of it. But God loves us so much that he made it simple to not go to hell - Because he sent Jesus Christ (The Son of God and God in the flesh) to sacrifice himself and take upon all the sins of the world and pay for our sins.

All YOU have to do is to believe in him as your savior - Place ALL your faith (Yes, ALL) in Jesus Christ and you will get that gift of eternal life.

Check out any of these videos for details and get saved:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVrZAUZANnk

youtube.com/watch?v=iVhH5q9M8ZI

youtube.com/watch?v=PffhcV-xBks

Attached: Holy Bible and Cross.jpg (431x383, 24.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xN0FFK8JSYE&ab_channel=FlyleafVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=i-3h9TQ312c
youtu.be/pTPDddFzl0I
youtu.be/CCSmGiLBbZU
youtube.com/watch?v=m-dknpWyZzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do we think boys? faith alone? good works alone? or both faith and good works?

I just said it. Faith alone. Watch the videos.

christcucks are such faggots
>GOD MADE YOU TO SUFFER BUT YOU WILL GET TO LIVE IN THE MAGIC SKY CASTLE AFTER YOU DIE
>GOD ALSO MADE PEOPLE THAT DONT SUFFER BUT THEY ALSO GET TO GO SKY CASTLE

Buzz off, Jew.

you cant even stay consistent fucking retarded christcuck

You are an intellectual midget. True faith implies doing the works of and acting in a manner consistent with your belief. To believe is in itself an act. Sola Fide literally makes zero sense.

Why isn't God saving us from all the satanic megarich elites trying to enslave the western hemisphere? Serious question

umineko was a good Visual Novel

Attached: bx2zjtfqhjm51.png (800x600, 561.01K)

It's make believe. Faith is just pretending really hard with a group of other people also pretending the same thing.

Many religions, Christianity especially, with its huge focus on eternal lives after this one disregard reality as trash because whoa, lookout a better "life" is coming for you after you're dead and gone. That's one of the reasons why some people are okay with the world being shit. The bible said things would get worse before Jesus came back to burn the Earth down and take everyone up to his marshmallow castle in the sky to party for infinity gorillion years. So in their mind, things being horrible are great news.

My two cents: Fuck that idiotic death cult and the brainless sheep that have forgone their own will to play pretend along with it. The world gets better if you make it better, not by asking a giant Jew to fix it.

This must be why Christianity has never been involved with charity or almsgiving. That makes perfect sense you fucking moron.

While God does occasionally intervene in world affairs. He ultimately gave us free will to have the free will to worship him - Some people decided to use that free will to do evil and rebel against God. Really, it's because we're sinners that we are prone to break God's laws - Some people break it more than others and evil cause others to suffer.

God knew that humanity would ultimately rebel against him; however, his goal is to save as many people as possible and wants people to repent (not of your sins) of your disbelief and believe on God to save you from hell.

2 Peter 3:9 KJV
>The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

God will eventually bring back his kingdom to this world and destroy the (((New World Order))).

>be me literally 10 minutes ago
>dad gives bible for me to read, says I need to get closer to God
>okaythx.jpeg
>decides to read it a little, skips to Leviticus
>after reading I open r9k, first thing that pops up is this thread
Uhhhh, Christianity bros? Idk what this means but I believe in God now.

Attached: 1653924859073.png (610x591, 191.85K)

>This must be why Christianity has never been involved with charity or almsgiving
Same reason. Brownie points with their ghost friend so when he goes over their magical record in the sky they'll earn some extra heaven tokens.

I don't shit on the positives outcomes it creates, however all of the charity is rooted in a pity for the wretched, not helping a fellow person who needs it because it makes society better.

Which, without a "wretched" class, falls apart. For Christianity's charity to work as intended they NEED people to be wretched. In their minds some people should be wretched because God wills it.

Again: Fuck that stupid death cult, it has long since stopped creativing a net positive for society. If you Bozos like heaven so much, fucking go.

You should watch the videos I posted in the OP.

>There's a super being that created everything and all he actually cares about is believing the book he wrote and gave to "some asshole" 2600 years ago in the middle of nowhere.
Why is Yahweh the storm bringer so fucking obsessed with people liking him? Why did he only write about himself in one book in one dead language in a violent shithole full of illiterates? Why didn't he go to Greece? It was right there. Your god (as he presents himself) is stupid, illogical, cruel, and vain. All you hope for is that he rewards you with infinite fun after you die and you disregard everything else because you're stupid too.

>Same reason. Brownie points with their ghost friend so when he goes over their magical record in the sky they'll earn some extra heaven tokens.

You have to, on some level, realize how ridiculous this is as a condemnation of faith, right? Like if people believe in doing something good because God commands it, that completely undoes your original point.

>I don't shit on the positives outcomes it creates, however all of the charity is rooted in a pity for the wretched, not helping a fellow person who needs it because it makes society better.

Helping someone out of a sense of pity is morally and psychologically indistinguishable from doing something "because it makes society better". Maybe you could make the argument that the former is actually *better* than the latter, but I'm too lazy to at this time of night. Either way you're schizo for trying to draw this distinction.

>Which, without a "wretched" class, falls apart. For Christianity's charity to work as intended they NEED people to be wretched. In their minds some people should be wretched because God wills it.

The book of Job specifically refutes this point and is a fundamental book in the OT. You can bemoan what you think people have in their heart, but you can't make the claim that you're doing it from a good faith refutation of faith as a principle.

>Again: Fuck that stupid death cult, it has long since stopped creativing a net positive for society.

The healing of souls and offering praise to God is in itself a net positive, charity and almsgiving aside.

>If you Bozos like heaven so much, fucking go.

I am chief among sinners. I'd be lucky to dream of such a thing.

The Septuagint was translated for greek jews and served as the basis for evangelization in the Hellenes, moreover this happened before the incarnation. The conversion of the gentiles was always a part of the plan.

What are your favorite Christian songs?

youtube.com/watch?v=xN0FFK8JSYE&ab_channel=FlyleafVEVO

Hey stupid bitch.

I just wanted to share something with christ cucks.
My own life story. First I was born christian like every other eunuch on this planet. I quit church, because why the fuck? You turn 12 you realize how utter bullshit christianity is and start to comprehend all that manipulation that goes behind all rosey exterior.

Kay. Next, I moved on with my life. I started to dabble with occult, satan worship etc. Done it all and got nothing. Pretty much.
Now later though I've finally discovered my spirtual finale. Reptilians. Demiurge, etc. It all makes whole lot more sense. Instead of praying to Satan I could've done the same more successfully by paying my respects straight to Yahwe. I was doing it all wrong. After I graduated from my occult phase I sort of always thought that why the fuck you'd try to reach being that is 200x less powerful than God? But like most I just did mostly out of spite. But now I know the truth. Thanks david icke.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-3h9TQ312c

Lmao what shitty bait. Keep seething faggot.

Both are good. One is appropriate for church. The other is appropriate for private worship.

Pretty fucking kino: youtu.be/pTPDddFzl0I
Close second: youtu.be/CCSmGiLBbZU

We should actively evangelize Any Forums.

Attached: 1650604591876.jpg (750x759, 356.68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=m-dknpWyZzE

This is a good one too.