Are incels aware that mentioning *her virginity* is literally a pedophile dog whistle...

Are incels aware that mentioning *her virginity* is literally a pedophile dog whistle? Plus it's super creepy and delusional, because it basically implies they only want pre-teen girls

Attached: EdaEBosX0AAX82U.jpg (905x509, 45.27K)

Literally every guy I met lost his virginity in his teens. Sex is a normal human activity.

if someone is calling themself an 'incel' because they cant get with a virgin girl, they are lying. they call that something else

I fuvked her and I wany her virginity because it adds to my power

Virincel?

why do foids out themselves as massive whores whenever female virginity is brought up?

lol what? no they call it a volcel. voluntarily celibate.

Believe what you want whore but I will still marry my virgin 28yo Muslim friend that is 2 years older than me.

Your eggs are drying up, roastie

Low quality bait. Get better material fed.

All incels are pedophiles, how do you not know this

this is a low iq board so people will bite regardless

I am a men and my Muslim friend is the girl lol.
>inb4 is impossible she is virgin
I know her for the last 5 years (since she arrived from Iran) and she gets very uncomfortable with any male contact, also is very critical of short relationships so I believe her when she says she hasn't been in a relationship.

She was probably raped by her dad/uncle/brother, those are always the ones who are most "uncomfortable" at contact and stay relationshipless into old age. Normal muslima would marry at 25 max.

Your eggs are drying up. Keep defending this sad behavior, roastie. Im sure it will work out lol.

Muslims don't rape their children, only whites do that.

>she was raped
Maybe, I don't think that would be too bad unless it fucks our future sex life.
>Muslim marry at 25 max
I met her in a phd program tho and academia always makes you lost your youth with nonsense.
Not sure why you think I'm a rostie lol

So everyone until about 1960 was a pedophile?

What are you gonna do about it roastie?

I don't care if a slut is used goods, she can still give birth to virgin fuckdolls.

Unironically yes, men are natural pedos who need their disgusting nature to be kept in check

>men don't want used goods with shit attitudes unless they are brainwashed to do so
So?