Femanons, what other boards do you browse

Femanons, what other boards do you browse

Attached: 1639443299412.jpg (499x614, 28.07K)

Any Forums and /s4s/

Attached: genshin-impact-paimon.gif (93x90, 101.21K)

/xs/, /out/, /wsg/, /lit/ commonly. sometimes i go to Any Forums or /fa/ because the topic of the board is relevant to me, but there's rarely any threads worth a damn. same with /x/; theres never the specific flavor of spiritual-ish stuff im into, possibly because i made it up. i'm just a little shocked that someone else didnt make it up first.

Attached: 0435BB86-92ED-4253-9CFE-D234DA914B76.jpg (750x694, 505.4K)

did you know theres a resident schizo that has been samefagging a Any Forums general for over a year?

/ic/. Not that I post much there either.

/i/ , /ck/ , /p/ , Any Forums , /gif/ and Any Forums to tell tranners to die
i browsed Any Forums for a little bit but a lot of it was too schizo for me

is it the kpop gen

/bleep/
it got so bad i think they remade the general with a different name, but he still has maintained /bleep/ by himself for 1-2 years at least. he's posted a billion of his selfies and doxxed himself + his own parents as well.

/k/, Any Forums, Any Forums, /3/, Any Forums and /gif/.
Out of all these boards, /3/ and Any Forums are the only ones I post in and the rest is just scrolling to see whats new in there. I spend most of my time on an completely different imageboard though. Small yet active community, neither bloated with boards (

/x/ /lit/ Any Forums /his/ /cm/

>browsing /gif/

Attached: tenacious darlow.png (586x961, 491.21K)

What chan is it and how are the people there?
>Any Forums, /3/
I have never seen a female on Any Forums or /3/ before but that makes it sound even more ideal

you are a gem in a haybale tfw no tech gf

Attached: 1631693914223.jpg (400x524, 33.78K)

Lorem ipidium

I go for the funny accident or rekt threads, some never fail to get me to chuckle.
The general userbase isn't made up of /soc/ zoomers talking about sex or mass immigrated incels who spend every waking moment of their day shitting up the board about how they hate women by making twenty threads about it. It's a genuine place for people to talk about genuine things, thus original content is far more common. Site has 8x the amount of visual styles as here with an taste to them along with no advertisements at all. Feels like im time travelling back to 2010 whenever I visit it, truly a cool place.

It's still labelled as the usual hikki, neet centered around anime whatsoever but it's pretty laid back

This sounds like a dream place. Do you have the link to the chan? Is it well known?

how is your life as a neet?

>femanons
Come on guys admit it, you're all a bunch of trannys

Attached: 1654738829808.gif (600x600, 1.77M)

I don't think that'd be healthy for the site. I could send it to you in some other way. It's not that known. Not at all I guess.
I'm an engineering student, no neet. Life is normal, socially-wise almost non existent apart from an one friend that I have though I don't care. Some doomer times here and there but it's alright I still enjoy my things.

What do you like about /lit/?

"femanons" probably browse Any Forums