A girl is obsessed with me and wants to meet up but she doesn't know I wear a hair piece. It's over

A girl is obsessed with me and wants to meet up but she doesn't know I wear a hair piece. It's over.

Attached: B0304BDC-A43E-4237-9240-0DC261FA6341.png (480x271, 190.14K)

I want to kill myself. My life would actually be amazing if I wasn't bald.

Attached: C8D97621-3BFC-4241-9923-4D3D00FE207D.jpg (1280x720, 143.28K)

just don't tell her?

good for fucking her a few times. probably. she might still feel the base if she's handsy. But I actually like her and want a gf. I just wish I was normal.

tragic norwood victims

Attached: hamudi reaper.png (898x666, 698.26K)

that could be kinda cool, tear off the hair piece while you're fucking her
ask her if she likes that every few seconds when you can't come up with some perve shit to say

Attached: 1597786300213.jpg (1024x1014, 65.61K)

Fucking Chad move right here fellas

You are reaching sitcom levels of self sabotage.

Attached: Rug.png (665x396, 496.82K)

just dont tell her. its unfortunate that you have to resort to deception, but such is the norm in 2022

he looks genuinely attractive here. god fucking damnit. balding is so brutal

yeah im probably just going to emotionally disconnect, hit a few times, and bounce. sucks that I can never experience authentic loving intimacy though.

Something tells me it not just your hair.

Take the Georgepill. You should get a cane too.

wdym? It pretty clearly is. I act the same exact way I did without hair and no one liked me. With hair girls like me. Physical attraction is like 85% of the game probably. I would be completely well off in this area if my life if I just didn't bald.

It's probably because you feel more confident and it shows.

sucks man. Im actually in similar position. Im very good looking but norwooding kinda ruined it. But I got transplant a week ago, lets see how it will turn out, hoping for best. Maybe it is good route for you too?

Trust me when I say it is better for your self esteem and long term happiness if you shave it off and embrace it when norwooding prematurely.
People in our position have to focus on what we can control not what we can't so work out, eat well and develop a decent personality. It won't be easy but nothing worth doing in life is.

Just don't let her know.

You shouldnt do it, incel.

whatever you do, don't listen to "shave it bro" delusional faggots that seem to be coming in already.

>shave head
>skull shape is weird and misshapen
>you are now a bald manlet that nobody will love
Great idea, Maybe I should also shotgun my head off while I'm ahead since that's where the shave it cope leads to.

Okay guys, shill me on hair systems. I've tried everything from fin to blockers to actual implants and nothing really seems to work. Fin was a meme and did nothing at all, the blockers stopped it but enough damage was done that I'm fucked. I broke down and went for the implants and some stem cell injections to try and reinvigorate the remaining follicles, but the implants look like shit because they're so thin and not much, if anything, on the crown has really grown back.
I'm not sure what else to do anymore. Are there women who don't care about the fact that a hairpiece isn't real and will accept me as long as I appear normal for her, or is it only good for cheesing one night stands? I don't want to engage in degenerate hookups at all.
>inb4 shave it
No, fuck off. My had has a divot and I'm too short to pull off being bald like some jacked tallfag can. I need hair or I'll be alone for the rest of my life and probably commit suicide.